Status: A massive coo-write.

The Many Tales of Dujo

Chapter One

My meeting of Dujo was very similar to many other`s.

I was pacing myself as I passed journal after journal in the Land of Mibba, searching for something interesting.

I had already heard many stories of Dujo visiting Facebook, a neighboring land to Mibba, but I didn`t believe them. I thought they were just that, stories.

I`m getting distracted now... Ah yes! As I was saying, going through the journals, I found one titled "Dujo on fb." I had seen many of these before, yet I was compelled to visit that one. I`m lucky that I did...

In the journal were specific details of Dujo, including his Facebook name, which I had never been able to find in the past.

So I began my journey, to the less-popular Land of Facebook, which resided only a tab away from Mibba. It was very easy to find Facebook, with few URL troubles, but those quickly passed. There l was, at the gates, searching my bag for my log-in information. When the gaurds came, I was already ready with my paper work. They quickly let me through without questions.

Facebook newsfeed, the worst possible place to be. You go there to check one simple thing, but then you get stuck going through pages and pages of other people`s drama. Luckily, I got out of there in time.

I quickly found the search bar and searched for Dujo. It wasn`t long before I found him.

I friend-requested him as soon as possible, eager to "Facebook-stalk" his photographs.

Being at school, I had to visit the Lands of Facebook and Mibba in secrecy. It was terrible.

Somehow I managed to get on Facebook once again, and what I saw shocked me. Dujo had accepted my friendship, and not even an hour had passed.

I was so excited that I quickly went to his profile and gently poked him, not expecting anything in return.

I was wrong.

Later that day, probably during lunch, I checked Facebook again. Dujo poked you, my heart skipped a beat. I had been poked by Dujo himself.

That was my first meeting of Dujo.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe. Ya like?