Status: Lücke- Hiatus. Will start writing a lot more soon.

Maybe Things Are Not So Different.

Everybody's Looking for Something

After three days of being in our 'new location'- it's California- my dad had already enrolled Colten and I at a school. Colten turned 15 this year, meaning he'd be a Freshman in High School. Me, I'd be a Senior, at 17 years old. So here I was, going into the school office to get my schedule, when an old hag looked up at me, frowning. The bitch doesn't even know me. 

"What are you doing here?" she asked, clearly trying not to sound bored. "Obviously, I'm new, so I'm here to get my schedule," I responded, rolling my eyes. "Watch the attitude," she said, glaring at me before typing something into the computer. 

I'm obviously not the nicest person you'd ever meet

I stood in front of her desk, while looking around the room, noticing bulletin boards with papers talking about events around the school that the students obviously weren't going to attend. Who would? "Name?" she asked, tearing me from my thoughts. "Craig Mabbitt," I replied. I could see her scrolling down a bunch of names from the reflection of the computer that landed on her glasses. She clicked my name and I could see that she'd found my schedule. 

Obviously, I couldn't read it, it was far too small, but I definitely knew what it was because she started printing it out. When it was all set, she handed it to me, saying, "If you need any help finding your classes, you can ask people from your grade in the hallways,". I nodded, grabbing the paper and walking out of the office. 

I didn't plan on actually paying attention in class, and if I didn't find it, that could instantly become my excuse. But that didn't mean I wasn't going to try. 

My first class was Math. And, unfortunately for me, I found it pretty easily. I know I had all the choice to just skip it, but I might as well just check the class out. Plus, it's the first day, can't skip class on my first, I'm not that bad. Seeing that there were only a few students in there, I took this opportunity to go in.

I hate it when people stare at you as if you're an alien- just 'cause you're 'the new kid'. The teacher (who's name was Mr. Sherry, I looked at the black thing on his desk with his name on it) looked at me and said "You must be Craig. I'm Mr. Sherry, you can take a seat there,". Thank God the seat was in the back. I took a seat and in a matter of five minutes, the whole class came in and got settled, letting Mr. Sherry start his lesson. 

In the middle of it, the door burst open, a tall-as-fuck guy with brownish/blond hair followed. He was very skinny and fucking tall, 6'4" probably, if not, he was definitely taller. "I'm not late! Everyone just started class too early, and your clock is wrong!!" he yelled, making everyone snicker or chuckle. Mr. Sherry frowned at him. Damn, is everyone here rude?! "Jared, just go take your seat. "Yes sir!" Jared said a little too loudly, sitting beside me. 

I tried to ignore him, because believe me, I don't need to make friends with anyone. That was all ruined when, apparently, Jared got bored, and nudged me with his elbow. "Hi, I'm Jared!" he whispered/yelled when I turned my head to look at him. As he was about to say more, Mr. Sherry said a threatening "Jared," without even looking back to see who it was. That got him to shut up. Surely, this kid was the 'class clown' as people would call him. And he was probably the one who mostly got into trouble by not doing something, or doing something stupid. 

To my luck, class went by quickly and we were out of there before we knew it. My schedule also named my locker, so I looked at all the set of lockers in the Senior hallway, trying to find the set with the numbers closest to mine, knowing it'd be in that set. I found it and started unpacking all my stuff in there, taking out just what I needed. My next class was History. Fuck. My. Life. 

History is really the most pointless and boring subject in school. Really, why do we need to remember or know anything that happened in the past? I hesitantly looked for my class, finding it as easily as I found my Math one. The teacher's name was Mrs. Ford. She looked around the age of 40-ish, but looked like a fun and nice teacher overall. Either way, class was boring as hell, so I excused myself, asking to go to the bathroom. She answered yes, but going to the bathroom was probably the last thing I was going to do. 

I hadn't brought much stuff to class, so why not skip the rest of it? Walking down the hallways, I heard someone running towards me. "Hey!" they called out. I looked back to see Jared, from my math class. "I'm Jared!" no shit, "I see that you're skipping class, huh? Not a good idea, especially when you're new. Anyway, I thought you'd need some help on finding places?" he continued. I thought about it for a second, deciding, you know what, fuck it. He showed me the places I'd need to go the most, the Cafeteria, other classrooms, auditorium, Gymnasium, bathrooms, etc. 

Walking past the hallways, I spotted an all too familiar figure, Colten's figure to be exact. He was alone, and definitely not in the Freshman hallway. Jared was rambling something about the teachers and classes, but I interrupted him, asking, "Uh, Jared, which hallways is that?". He looked at where I pointing. "Oh, that's the Junior hallway. By the way, Juniors are really stuck up. Even more than us Seniors! They're the most dramatic too, if there's a fight in the school, it's mostly between Juniors," he said. 

"Ok dude, just asked which hallway it was," 

He just laughed, saying, "I know, I tend to ramble and say meaningless things often,".

I smirked, but was obviously angered by the fact that Colten skipped class. We walked past the Freshman hallway before, they were having class. Call me protective, I know I am, and I'm supposed to be. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Jared= Jared Warth (if you havent noticed). This would've been up yesterday, but I was at my friend's house. She's actually here on Mibba, she's new so go help her if you want, her username is Derp ;p. BTW I love you all, I love all the great responses I'm getting :D I'm taking it as you all like it so far? Thanks to:
ETF-BVB-A7x-BOTDF (I'm glad you are!)
Dsnop (I had a feeling you would :D)
megooder (Yay! You're welcome :3)
Best Kind Of Mess (Haha thanks I love chu too c:) 
Thanks guys, you make me happy unlike everyone in my life. You guys are a big part of why I love writing. Ok I'ma leave before I get even more sentimental. BYE GUISE COMMENT&SUB <3