‹ Prequel: Russian Roulette

Visions

.Roses&Candy.

"Well that was rude." Tattoos chuckled as he took his place in front of me.
"I thought you said you two got along, I don't understand... if you're my boyfriend and he's my best friend...shouldnt you two get along?" I looked down at the single red rose. The thorns had been pulled off making the stem appear longer.
Oli whistled and ran his hand through his brown hair, "It's a long story... and I'm not here for that." He reached out for my hand, "I wont be able to visit you for a couple of turns, but as soon as my feet touch the U.S I'll be right next to you."
His hazel orbs gleamed mysteriously and his smirk told me otherwise.
"What are you going to do?"
"I have a clothing store that needs remodeling." he sat back on the metal chair and began rubbing his arms, "Bloody hell this place really is cold."
"It keeps you from thinking about anything else besides getting warm." I repeated what Tasha would say after everytime I complained.
Oliver looked at me scared, he stopped rubbing and sat up straight, "What are they doing to you in here?"
I leaned in across the table and motioned him to come closer, "Making me crazier." I whispered.
His scent became familiar to me after all these months of him visiting me, "I'm going to get you out of here."
I smiled wide, "Please Oli! Please!" My voice got louder, "I hate this place! I can't even think in here, everyone is crazy and they don't respect my space." I felt both my hands reach for my hair, I started tugging gently, "Everytime someone starts developing a personality they drug them until they cant even move!" I stood up from my chair noticing Oliver's shocked face, "Get me out now!" I dropped both my hands heavly on the table. I heard the keepers start making their way over to us, "I need something to keep me sane! Now!" I felt two bodies reach for each side of my body, "I'm not crazy! I promise! I just don't know who I am!" I screamed as they dragged me away from boy with the rose tattoo on his neck. "Let me go!" I tried to break free from their grip, "I didn't do anything wrong!"
We went into the living area where I saw Tasha stand up quickly, her red lipstick in her hand, "Henry!" she called as they dragged me into a solitary room. I dropped my gifts and watched Tasha pick them up before anyone noticed.
My body was dropped onto a metal chair which a poor excuse of a cushion. I felt my legs being held back by straps that felt like leather straps. And there it was, on my left side a nurse flicked a long needle with clear liquid.
"Is that you're answer for everything?" I kept struggling.
Another keeper came in and held my shoulders down.
"I'm not fucking crazy!" I yelled feeling my face getting warm.
That's when I felt the cold liquid enter me, surging like ice into my body, "I'm not crazy!" I tried to keep the same volume.
A darkness started falling from the ceiling, "No! No! The darkness! No!" I struggled but noticed the keepers starting to let go.
Tasha looked at me from behind the window, her eyes filled with tears and her lips curled as if she was begging me to calm down. I concentrated on her, my only real friend. I watched as she mouthed backwards from ten just like we had practiced.
"I'm not crazy." I whispered before the darkness came again.
--------
"Look." Kyle's blue eyes smiled towards me.
His slender arm reached into his closet and slowly pulled out a large bottle of Jack Daniel's
"Jack!" I squealed, covering my mouth when I noticed him shushing me, "Sorry." I whispered, "How the hell did you get this?" I questioned screwing the black cap off. The strong smell of whiskey entered my nose and shot up to my head.
"Helena's older brother. I had to do some shit for him but here it is." he smiled proudly.
I took a swig of the alcohol and smiled, "Agh, just like I remember it. I think it'll be safer at my place though." I smirked
Kyle scoffed, "Are you kidding?" he pulled the bottle away from me, "It's mine, plus my mom says the smell of my room keeps her away."
I giggled, "I'm only here for Jack."

--------
"Baby girl." A soft voice entered my ears.
A warm hand was placed around mine. I noticed that I wasn't in the same position as when I fell asleep. In fact, I was laying down, a blanket over my body and a clamness invading my body, "Tasha." I said slowly opening my eyes.
"Shh." she squeezed my hands, "I'm not suppose to be here!"
I looked around my room, a bag of hard candy and a rose lay on a small wooden table next to me.
"What happened?" She asked concerned
I reached for the candy, "I had another dream. Tasha, do you think I'm crazy?"
She frowned, "No Henry, your neighbor, what's her name Penny or Patty, whatever her name is, that bitch is crazy."
I chcukled softly, "Oli said he's gonna get me out of here." I grabbed the rose and took a small sniff.
"Oh. I see, that's why you went nuts. Hell I don't blame you, but you just reduced your chances by freaking the hell out."
"I know." I whispered
"But what was your dream about?"
"Blondie." I popped a candy into my mouth and handed one to Tasha, "We were young."
"So he isn't lying about being your best friend." she unwrapped her candy
"Only in the outside world." I smiled at her, "We were sneaking a bottle of alcohol."
"Damn, you were a bad kid!" she laughed
"I doubt it, he seems so nice though." I twirled my tounge around the apple tasting rock in my mouth.
"Well let's just hope." Our conversation was caught short by a light passing through the hallway.
"I should go." Tasha whispered, "I'll see you in the morning." she squeezed my hands once more and started towards the door.
"See you." I whispered back.
I waited until my door was closed to release a loud sigh. My cold room had grown all too comfortable to me. The candy in my mouth started growing smaller as the petals from my rose started falling apart.
I sighed again, I just wanted to keep dreaming about my past. I wanted to continue to collect pieces from my life puzzle and put them together as fast as I could.
Rolling over to my side I noticed tomorrow would be a hectic day, full of therapy and bullshit people pretending to care about me.
I pulled my rose closer to my body and grabbed my bag of candy, I was going to start asking them questions. In the end one of them was going to get me out of this sick place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you IDGAF for that comment :) keeps my spirits up