Status: Don't be a silent reader<3

The Serpents' Kiss

Imagine:

A boy named Alby, running from home, fuming with rage after a fight with his mother. He yells aggressively, over the sheer drop of a cliff face. He enters an opening on the side of the cliff-face, loses balance, and finds himself thundering down a hillside. He crash lands and, when attempting to stand again he grabs hold of what at first he though was a tree root, only to find seconds later, two sober black eyes gleaming at him merrily .

A girl named Lisa of the English countryside farm is doing her daily chores when the chickens start to kick up a fuss. She goes to investigate, expecting a fox or a stray looking for some gourmet cuisine, only to find a stone; perfectly white and smooth, and the size of a sheepdog, amongst the startled hens.

And another child yet, Eduardo, who is both of Spanish blood and residency, finds a gigantic beareded lizard is his wine cellar, completely drunk, and the size of a bull.

All these children are to become Serpentors and Serpentresses, the tamers and the riders of the great reptilians. Join them on there quests and to though their training, and join the Guardians of the Reptilians.