Inhale

Chapter 1

Lighting my cigarette, and inhaling.

I remember the first time I started smoking, I was 17, with Xavier. I was really drunk, and he was smoking, so I decided I would try it. I went into a coughing fit the second the smoke was inhaled, Xavier just laughed. Damn, he had such an attractive laugh. His laugh was so sexy, and I just had this urge. I don't know if it was the alcohol in my system, that caused me to kiss him, but I kissed him. I shyed away from the kiss almost instantly, and started to mutter a stupid apology, but he grabbed me back and hungrily kissed me, I kissed back effortlessly. When Xavier pulled away from the kiss, I could taste the smoke on my lips and damn it was delicious. I smiled at Xavier before reaching across his lap to grab his back, and I stole a cigarette. Inhaling the smoke this time, I didn't cough. Xavier gave me this crazed look of lust, as my cigarette started dwindling down to nothing, as I kept taking drags. I stubbed the cigarette out once I was done, and Xavier spoke up "you look so sexy with a cigarette hanging from your lips." He kissed me again and used his tongue against my lips as though he was lapping up the menthol. I opened my mouth, to let his tongue roam. I groaned into the kiss, and this must have triggered something in Xavier's mind. The next thing I knew I woke up in a bed with a note next to me 'come down for breakfast, baby, I love you. -Xavi" Getting out of bed, I grumpled at the pain in my ass. That night I lost my virginity to Xavier, and though I should've been a wreck about it I wasn't. I had always loved Xavier, and to know that he returned those feelings was the best feeling in the world. I went down for breakfast, and together Xavi and I ate.

Xavi and I dated for 2 years, and he is who I blame for my addiction. Smoking is my addiction, but I didn't care, if it made me appear sexy to Xavier I would smoke forever. I mean I don't fully blame him, because I'll be damned, the taste of a cigarette is fucking delicious. But yeah Xavi and I dated for two years, but I fucked that up last night. Him and I went to a party last night and I got stupidly drunk to the point where I'm surprised I didn't black out. I fucked some girl and he just happened to walk in. I was too drunk to go after him, so in my drunk haze I fell asleep. When I woke up this morning I had a text saying 'we're over' from Xavi. It was then that my heart broke completely. Mortified, distraught, torn, those feelings washed through which led me here, my balcony, where I pulled out my cigarette.

Lighting my cigarette, and inhaling.

I stared at the burning paper, as the ash grew longer, but I didn't dare bring the cigarette back to my lips.

Shit Colin, you really fucked everything up.