‹ Prequel: Kiss Me
Status: 15 of 50

Be There

Be There

She was late, and she was pissed. She almost lost her job to come to this, and now she is running late. Not just that, but she is running late for the wedding of someone she loves. She couldn’t believe it. She didn’t even have time to change. She was wearing sparkly black Chucks, jeans, her rubber wrist bands, a band tee, a band hoodie, a guitar pick necklace, heart earrings, and a headband with a star on it. This is how she was going to run in late for a wedding of her two best friends-- not that she had talked to either of them in years. She didn’t leave Cameron with the two being friends -I guess you could say-and then there is her friend Sea who she wasn’t on the best terms with either, but she loved them both. They mean a lot to her, and she always told them she would always be there, and she wasn’t going to break that promise for anything in the world.

So there she was running down the streets of Poway like a mad woman to the church. She knew she was getting many odd looks, but she could care less. When she reached the church she burst through the door and fell, which was typical for her. Once she was falling she heard the priest say, “… or forever hold your peace.” Everyone gasped at her because she was running in late in jeans no less, and on top of that falling.

When she wasn’t paying attention Sea and Cameron shared a look that was more meaningful that anyone would ever realize. It was a look that would indeed change their futures forever, for the better, and they both knew that.

“Young lady would you like to object?”

“No, but I feel I should say one thing first, Cameron Michael Quiseng I’m hopelessly in love with you. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t be saying this, especially now, but I felt I had to say it…” She says before going into the last pew and sitting at the end ignoring all the people gawking at her. Cameron nor Sea is gawking however because they knew she would say that, and they knew she meant it. She always told them if anything ever came up where she was invited to watch the man she loves get married that she would do exactly what she did.

Cameron runs down the aisle, when he gets to her looks her in the eye smiles the smile that harms her soul and kisses her. Everyone awes! “Marry me.” He mumbles against her lips.

“Ok when?”

“Now”

“NOW!” She yells pulling away from their intense kiss.

“Yes, why not everything is ready.”

“I already feel like a bitch for taking her groom, I’m not taking her wedding day as well!”

“Look around. Who’s dreaming wedding is this? Hers or yours?” That is when she notices, it is her ideal wedding, not Sea’s.

“Oh my gosh! SEA! You didn’t!”

“Knew this would get you over here forgetting everything including the mega fight we all had. I knew the only thing you would remember is that you love Cameron.”

“SEA!” She yells running to her friend whose arms are open waiting for her.

“Go mary him, now before you lose your chance!” Sea whispers in her ear.

She simply nods her head with tears streaming down her cheeks before she runs back into Cameron’s arms.

“Well since people are admitting their love for someone who was supposed to be getting married today then I feel I should tell you Sea, I love you!” Michael says moving away from his spot as best man over to her.

“Michael!” She says before kissing him.

“Let’s make it a double wedding!” She yells down the aisle.

Michael gets down on one knee the same time Cameron does, and the two magically both pull out a ring box and say at the same time, “Will you marry be, right here and now.” Each ring was bought for each specific girl, and it fit their personalities perfectly. The two nodded their head and the wedding restarted both girls walking down the aisle together for their dream double wedding. The look in the grooms’ eyes was priceless because the only thing you could see in there was pure love.