Status: Being re-written

Believe Me

Finally Back

I drove up to Cross Acadamy in a black car. It's been a while since I've last been to the acadmy. Thank god we got here before the Day Classes ended, I have a feeling a would be getting mobbed if that happened. By both fanboys and girls alike for very different reasons. Oh well, at least I can finally see Hanabusa.

I pushed through the doors of the Night Class Dorms to find it the same as it had been when I left it. It was still pretty early so no one was awake yet. I wonder if the lugage had already arived in my room like I had planned.

It surprised me when I saw Hannabusa walking in his pajamas rubbing sleep out of his eyes.

"I'm not interested in working for you-"He took a look at me and his eyes widened. "JULIET!" he ran down the stairs and embraced me in a hug. "I've missed you! You didn't tell me you were coming back!"

I hugged the blond boy back. "That's because I wanted to suprise you," I said with a smile, "It's my Valintines Day present to you."

"I don't have a brithday present for you, or a Valintines Day present either.." he said looking guilty.

"I figured that much." He sighed in relief, then he stared at me for a minute.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're forgetful." He looked very offended. Hey, I love him and all, but he was forgetful.

"You're mean." he said with a pout. I remember when it wasn't always like this. I used to hate him.

Flashback

I was running through the halls of the Aidou Manner ignorring Aria Onee-chan's calls, when I sensed a child. I walked into the room next to me to see a blond boy about my age reading a book.

"Who are you?" I asked rather rudely.

"Excuse me?" He asked, obviously irritated. Then Aria Onee-Chan came in.

"Julliet! You shouldn't run off like that!" she scolded, she was always the responsible one.

"But it was boring."

"That is no excuse." she said as I pouted,"Sorry about that." Aria said to the blond boy. He puffed up his chest in pride.

"You should be sorry." he said with a triumpfent smile then Aidou-kun came in

"Lindell-sama, are you okay? I'm sorry if my son, Hanabusa caused you any trouble" So that's his son...

"It's alright, he was very rude though. You should teach him better manners."

"Juliet!" both my parents and Aria Onee-chan exclaimed.

"What?!?!" Hanabusa raged, "She was the rude one father!" He said pointing a finger at me. I shook my head and tutted at him.

"You should show more respect to your superiors."

"I'm sorry about her, she hasn't interacted with many people," My mother appoligized.

"It's alright, Hanabusa is the rude one." the look on his face was priceless.

"FATHER!"

End of Flashback

My thoughts were interrupted by a familiar dry voice.

"You should really work on that." Like I thought, I turned around to see Kaname FUCKING Kuran.

"Look who's talking." I said cooly.

"the chairman never informed me that you were coming back."

"Because I never told him. The movie was filmed faster than predicted." Hanabusa was obviously uncomfortable. He looked up to Kaname, but he loved me. Anyone could see that not easy for him.

I glared at him one less time and said,
"Whatever, I should probably get ready for class like the rest of you."

I stomped up the stairs in a very foul mood.

I don't see why they treat that bastard any differently than me! I'm just as much as a pureblood as he is, I mean, what the fuck! God, I forget why I even came here in the first place, I have to see that mother fucker everyday. Oh right, Hanabusa. Maybe i shouldn't tell him he's the forgetful one.

I walked down the stairs to see everybody waiting for me.

"Juliet-sama!" Ruka exclaimed, "when did you get back?"

"About five minutes ago, and I told you not to use the "sama"." I used to love it when people would use 'sama', but I realized that I felt very distant from them, even if it made me feel famous. Over the years, I've asked my close friends not to call me that. There are some people I require them to call me 'Juliet-sama'. Such as those annoying fangirls. They don't understand why, but I scare them into it.

"Sorry," she said looking guilty.

I smilled and said "It's okay, you're forgiven," as I pulled her into a hug. She sighed, but gave me a hug back.

"Welcome back," Rima said, Shiki nodded in agreement.

"Hey guys," I said as I hugged them both. For the most part, my close friends were used to my hugs and it didn't bother them anymore.

"It was starting to get boring around here without you" Akasuki said as he messed up my blond hair.

"Hey!" I said flatening my now messed up hair. He just smirked. I glared a bit at him before smilling at giving him a playful punch on the arm.

"Enough fooling around, lets get to class" Kaname ordered us. Sigh, I've been back for 20 minutes and I already have to go to class.

I walked out the door beside Hanabusa, preparing myself for the constant screaming, not that I wasn't use to it with the movie, but it made it worse when they were drooling over Hanabusa.

I prepared for the worse as I walked out of the gates.

The girls so eager with smiling faces droped when they saw me.

"What's she doing back here?" I heard one girl shriek.

"I thought she was gone for good!" her friend responded.

"She's not even Japanese" another girl remarked. I rolled my eyes at them. They never change, in reality, even if Hanabusa, or any of the other vampires, did fall in love with one of them, it would never work out becuase they would think he was a freak after they found out the truth. And I have no doubt that they would tell everybody. They need to learn their place. Even my relationship with Hanabusa is looked down on because he doesn't have "pure enough blood". Bullshit.

I looked over to the girls whisphering about me and glaring, it didn't bother me, but I hated the way they looked at him though.

"Yeah, I'm back, you gotta problem with it?" I asked staring at them with a cold glare. They instantly froze up.

"N-no Lindell-sempai."

"Sama. Lindell-SAMA" I said enphensizing the "sama".

They nodded quickly and backed away a bit. I smirked because of my victory.

"Glad to hear you've learned your place," I said and walked away. None of the other Day Class girls dared aproach me. One, they were too busy with their chocolates, and two, they realized that I'm as scary as hell.

As usual, Hanabusa and Takuma were the only one's enjoying this. Shiki was avoiding his gate, he never got far because Takuma who liked to drag him back to it, Akasuki was reluctenly taking chocolates, Ruka was being stalked by some nerd, and the rest were doing whatever the hell they wanted. Very few of us enjoyed Valintines Day.

I sighed partly grateful that I didn't have to participate in this chaos, and a bit disapointed that I wasn't getting any chocolates due to my sudden arival.

Before I knew it, I was back in the classroom, sleeping with my head in my arms.

Flachback
"Lindell-sama," I smirked at the use of "sama" in my name since I still wasn't used to it yet, "please come here imidatley! It's urgent!" said Aidou-kun(father) so I rushed over hoping my baby sister came.

"Lindell-sama, I have some bad news" oh no.

"Did my baby sister not come yet?" I said with a dissipointed look on my face.

"No she didn't.." my face dropped "Lindell-sama, do you remember the vampire killer called Rido?" This couldn't be good. I was four and even I knew that. I quickly grapped a crystal necklace that Aria Onee-sama made for me.

"Yes, why?"

"You see, there isn't any easy way to say this but, your older sister and your parents were murdered by him." He avoided my eyes, afriad that I would start crying.

I stared at him with complete shock. I didn't know what to say. I was a pureblood, I have the Lindell pride to keep intact. I wouldn't let myself cry, crying was a sign of weakness, but yet, I found tears coming out of my eyes anyways.

"You see, on some levels, I was close to your family, so it also pains me. Your parents and Onee-sama were good people," There was a long silence between us before he spoke agian,"Your Godparents, Juuri and Hakura Kuran-sama are here," He said, showing me to them. We passed by Hanabusa on the way.

"Juliet-sama! I found you at last! I won! Ha! In your face!" He said with a smirk on his face. He stopped his victory dance as he looked at the tears dripping down my face. "Why are you so sad? Smile, you're prettier that way"

"Hanabusa, it's immoplite to call her by her first name-"

"It's ok, I don't mind." Berfore he had a chance to answer me, Juuri and Hakura showed up.

"Juuri!" I sobbed running into her arms. I told myself I would cry, but I couldn't help it.

"It's ok, I'm here now." she said stroking my hair. Hanabusa still looked confused

"What happened?" he said, looking up at his father with a worried look. He then whispered what happened in his ear. Hanabusa looked mortified. When Juuri finaly let go of me, he ran into my arms. I was startled.

"it's ok Juliet-sama, it's ok. we're gonna get through this together." shockingly, I hugged him back. for some reason, I felt safe in his arms...
♠ ♠ ♠
1,875 words bitches! I'm much happieR with this onE than with the original chapter. More thought through intead of really rushed and sloppy. OVeral, I thought It was pretty decent. It could be bEtter though. I'm just happy I finally updated. Again, my computer died so I'm very sorry :( R.I.P little guy...

Anyway, I'm looking for someone Who can help me edit and help me with ideas. Of course, this person will be credited so half of the stories he or she will help me write. Or re-write. If that's the case, the original idea will be credited to me and my partner in crime will be partially credited for ideas.

On an ending note, Vist my freaking facebook page! And my Mibba page! And my DeviantART! All the links are on my profile, go check it out. I will give you a cookie if you review :3

Juliet/Mia