Status: I'll try to publish my stories since my exams are coming up.

Suicidal Love

Fullmoon

“Fuck! That hit the spot!!” screamed Hidan in ecstasy as he pierced another black stake through his heart, and then his victim fall to the ground, killed by many ways where Hidan pierced himself as well in his Jashin curse-jutsu. “Damn-worthless-pierce of trash!” said Hidan as his skin started to turn back to normal and pulling out the black stakes out of his bloody body. Not to mention a hot body.

Thanerah was sitting on a rock at the side while watching Hidan doing’s his ritual as his victim was one of the bounties. Kakuzu was also sitting on the rock next to Thanerah with a map out to pass the time. “About time you finish your ritual, Hidan. Can’t you make it short for once?”

Hidan shot a dirty look at Kakuzu and then shouted “Make it ‘short’!? Are you fucking kidding me, Kakuzu!!? I have to do this kind of shit! It’s part of the strict laws of Jashinism!!” then he shouted at Thanerah “You got that bitch!?” she didn’t seemed affect by his comments and just stared at him solemnly.

“Whatever you say, Hidan” said Thanerah, she has been staying with the Akatsuki almost a whole month. The first week was a pain in the ass but after a couple days more, she has gotten use to Hidan’s temper and attitude.

Hidan growled under his breath then demanded her “Come here!” She sighed heavily and pushed herself off the rock then walked towards Hidan. When she reached him he immediately wrapped an arm around her waist to bring her body closer

“What the fuck, Hidan!?” shouted Thanerah as she tried to push him away but of course, he was stronger. He brought one of the bloody black stakes to her face with the tip dripping off Hidan’s blood.

“Taste it” he growled at her. She protested and looked away with her mouth shut, making Hidan to curse under his breath.

“If you don’t taste it, I’ll shove my stake in your mouth if I have to” he growled but then suddenly had a devious grin “Maybe I will” Thanerah’s eyes widened then she glared at Hidan’s grinning face.

“Fine...” she mumbled then she opened her mouth to lick Hidan’s blood off the stake. When the taste of copper touched her tongue she immediately wanted to get it out of her mouth but then the copper taste suddenly became a very unique taste, it’s unexplainable but it was getting addicting to Thanerah.

She went back to lick Hidan’s blood off his stake and Hidan seemed to be surprised by it. *That was fast* thought Hidan.

Then they both suddenly heard Kakuzu’s voice as Thanerah finished licking Hidan’s blood off his stake with the corners of her mouth have a bit of Hidan’s blood. “Come on you two! We’re in a tight schedule” Kakuzu said before he bended over to grab the back of his bounty’s shirt then rest the lifeless body on the back of his shoulder while still holding tightly onto the back of the bounty’s collar.

“Let’s go”

Hidan groaned as his partner already started to walk away. Hidan put his black stake in his robe after sheathing it so it was short. Then he looked at Thanerah who was staring at Kakuzu’s back. “What’s his story?” Thanerah asked Hidan.

Hidan sighed heavily and said as he looked at his partner “It could be anyone’s guess” then he looked at Thanerah and saw his blood on the corner of her mouth. Hidan blushed a bit and trailed off in saying “You got some blood...” he reached a hand out to brush away the blood off the corner of her mouth. She froze from her spot then looked at Hidan’s eyes. The emotion in his eyes was very different from his usual ones, this time it seemed...kind.

He looked into Thanerah’s eyes and he brushed his thumb softly on her smooth skin then suddenly they both heard Kakuzu’s voice who snapped them out of their spots. Hidan quickly pulled away from Thanerah and stepped back a bit. Thanerah blushed furiously and looked away from Hidan because she knew that he will make fun of her later.

Hidan cursed under his breath softly then shouted to Kakuzu “Wait the fuck up, Kakuzu!!” then he grabbed Thanerah’s wrist tightly and dragged her to catch up with Kakuzu who was waiting for them in the distant.

~*~

Kakuzu had gained his money from the bounty and now the three are on their way back to the Hidden Rain Village. The Krystol on Thanerah’s hand started to grow, now it has covered her entire hand with it; Hidan said that the limit of the Krystol is that is reaches the heart.

The sun was nearly disappearing in the horizon, making the colours in the sky beautiful with warm colours. Then saw the full moon rising to the sky with stars appearing in the dark sky. Then Kakuzu stopped “We’re camping for the night”

They found a small clearing nearby and Hidan was in the forest, collecting some wood. Kakuzu and Thanerah were left alone in the camp sire, and Thanerah was cold. She shivered and rubbed her arms to try to receive some warmth from it but it only granted a little amount of it.

Then she looked up at the sky to see the full moon, being covered by clouds. Suddenly she heard a snap from her side so she quickly turned her head to see that it was Hidan. “About time, Hidan” said Kakuzu and Hidan glared at him then suddenly dropped the wood to the ground.

“Now it’s your turn to do something, Kakuzu”

Kakuzu sighed heavily and stood up from his seat on the ground to collect the fire wood that Hidan dropped to make a camp fire in the middle of the area. Hidan walked around Thanerah to sit next to her then sat on the ground in Indian-style and grumbled ‘Fuck, it’s cold tonight...”

~*~

Later that night, the three were sleeping on the ground around the camp-fire. Thanerah was sleeping peacefully until the clouds disperse from the full moon’s presence so it shone brightly towards the three. Suddenly Thanerah shot her eyes open to see the full moon, and then the moon itself started to change colour from white to pure red, making the sky around it red as well. For some reason, Thanerah couldn’t move at all and she couldn’t scream to call for aid from the two sleeping Akatsukis.

Then suddenly she felt pain going through her own body then she stood up quickly to retreat into the woods.

~*~

Hidan and Kakuzu woke up from their slumber when they suddenly hear a woman’s scream from afar, they both immediately sat up while looking at the distant to where the cry came from. “What was that?” asked Kakuzu then Hidan answered

“Probably some whore getting her brains fucked up” Kakuzu narrowed his eyes to Hidan before he noticed that Thanerah was gone

“Where’s Thanerah?” asked Kakuzu.

Hidan looked around as well then try to find her chakra but couldn’t because she wasn’t anywhere near them as she should have. After that they realized the red moon in the sky and they stared at it in awe. “What the fuck is wrong with the moon...?” mumbled Hidan.

Suddenly they heard a loud roar that echoed in the forest then soon they heard a loud clashing of thunder in the sky before it started to rain heavily.

Then Hidan and Kakuzu stood up and dashed into the forest to search for Thanerah.

After an hour Hidan and Kakuzu couldn’t find her anywhere. Hidan stopped along with Kakuzu and scanned the area but there was still no sign of Thanerah, then Hidan suddenly shouted “Fuck! Where the fuck is she!?” asked Hidan.

Kakuzu scanned the area one more time then something caught his eye “There” he said as he walked towards it before crouching down to examine it. Hidan arched a brow and walked to his partner to look of what Kakuzu has found.

It was blood and it was in a foot-print. Kakuzu traced the foot-print as the rain was washing the blood and the paw-print away slowly. “Thanerah...?” mumbled Kakuzu then he looked up ahead to see a faint trail of foot-prints with some blood as well.

“You think it’s the Thanerah’s?” asked Hidan as Kakuzu stood up

“It better be”

They followed the trail for nearly half an hour and it leaded them into an area where they saw shredded clothes. Hidan kneeled down to collect a shred of cloth before he said to Kakuzu “These are Thanerah’s” then he asked “Why is she walking around naked?” then Kakuzu walked past him and saw another trial of prints but it wasn’t human.

“She’s not walking around naked...” then Kakuzu turned to look at Hidan “...she was devoured” Hidan quickly stood up to look at what Kakuzu is looking to see some large paw-prints around and it leaded to another trail in the forest.

Hidan looked around the scene again to see that there was some blood a bit, but not enough for a killing spree. “She’s not dead”

Kakuzu asked “How do you know?”

Hidan looked straight into Kakuzu’s eyes “If she was devoured by an animal there would be more blood and some left over as well”

Kakuzu smirked and said “See what happens if you use your brain, Hidan? You’re actually quite smart for an idiot”

Hidan glared at Kakuzu “Shut the fuck up and let’s find this bitch so I can tear her apart” he growled.

They followed the large wolf-prints that leaded them deeper into the forest and they were soaking wet from all the rain, afterwards Hidan asked “What kind of wolf is this?” as he looked at the trail of paw-prints and it was getting darker with the trees getting taller as they walked deeper into the forest.

“We’ll soon find out” answered Kakuzu then they stopped when they saw a cottage and the door was knocked down, Hidan and Kakuzu could also see some blood smeared on the walls and man lying on the ground in two with two with an axe in his hand but his other arm was missing.

“What the fuck...?” mumbled Hidan.

Kakuzu and Hidan walked into the scene to look inside the house. Everything was broken and they saw a body of a woman, full of deep scratches with a piece of her waist missing, and in her arms was a body, clawed in the face and body, as well as dead with its mother and father.

“Oh my Jashin...” mumbled Hidan as he looked around, nearly everything was smeared in blood. Kakuzu crouched at the corpses and examined them before he said to Hidan

“This is a work of an animal...it’s more than a work of a wolf...” then Kakuzu stood up and turned around to exit the house. Hidan looked around the scene one more time before he walked out of the house as well.

When he got outside he saw Kakuzu crouching on the ground, looking at something. Hidan got to Kakuzu’s side to see some more paw-prints that were printed by blood. “Do you think Thanerah is alive?” asked Kakuzu and Hidan scoffed, making Kakuzu to arch a brow at him “What’s so funny?”

Hidan answered “Of course she’s fucking alive! She’s immortal...” then there was doubt “Well...half immortal”

“What do you mean?”

“Before being a true Jashinist you must complete a Vision that is given by Lord Jashin. And you’ll only be half immortal; small wounds are no problem but being tear apart and is not put back together within 2 minutes, you’re fucked and will be trapped in that crystal for eternity” everything went quiet for a moment beside the sound of the rain until Kakuzu said

“Your religion is harsh”

“Fuck yeah”

They continue to follow the trail then suddenly stopped when they saw a large furry black wolf, eating the missing arm of the man with its paws covered in blood along. The wolf stopped and dropped the missing half-chewed arm to the ground to growl at the two Akatsukis.

“Shit...” cursed Hidan under his breath as he quickly got into fighting stance with his scythe out along with Kakuzu. The black wolf growled louder and it started to approach them dangerously. Then it suddenly charged towards Kakuzu with its mouth opened. Kakuzu and Hidan went into different ways to avoid the wolf’s attack. Hidan was slow of course and it gave the wolf the opportunity to pounce on Hidan to the ground.

The wolf glared at Hidan before roaring into Hidan’s face, Hidan thought that the wolf was going to eat him so his eyes were closed to embrace the pain, but nothing happened. So being curious Hidan opened one eye to see the wolf just looking at Hidan’s eyes. Hidan dug his hand in his robes to pull out a black stake and he unsheathe it to stab the wolf but stopped.

Hidan’s eyes widened when he saw the wolf’s eyes, they were silver and blue, like human eyes. “Th-Thanerah...?” then he looked at the right bow to see the Krystol still strapped on but it was hidden underneath the black fur. The wolf growled at Hidan before dashing away into the forest again in a flash like shadow.

Kakuzu jumped down to be on Hidan’s side “What the hell were you thinking, Hidan? You should have stabbed it when you had the chance!” Hidan sat up while looking at the path where the wolf AKA wolf Thanerah went.

“I-I couldn’t...” answered Hidan but it only angered Kakuzu

“Why not!?”

Hidan answered “Because...that was Thanerah”

Kakuzu stared at Hidan speechless then asked “Are you certain?”

Hidan nodded and stood up from the ground before grabbing his scythe that stabbed the ground when Thanerah pounced on him then put his scythe on his back. “We need to find her, quickly”

After nearly half an hour Hidan and Kakuzu reached a small cave where the paw-prints lead. Then Hidan said to Kakuzu “I’ll go get her” then he entered the dark cave and secretly felt relieved when he was out of the rain. The cave was small but it’s big enough to fit a large wolf, that’s what Hidan presumed as he ventured deeper into the cave. After that he reached the end of the cave and saw a beautiful naked woman, lying on her front with her black hair sprawled across the floor with some blood on her hands.

“Thanerah!” called out Hidan as he rushed to her side and then he turned her around to look at her face to see that she was unconscious with her eyes closed and around her area was full of blood. Hidan forced himself not to look at her body so he quickly took his cloak off and wrapped it around Thanerah’s cold limp body.

“I’m taking you home now”
♠ ♠ ♠
Any tips would be nice, thanks