Status: updates may be slow, but I'll try to update much as possible. Comments please!?

When Zombies Attack!

001

"Hey bitch, get out of the fucking road!" a late business man yelled at a woman who was standing in the middle of the road.

She didn't respond, verbally anyway, she merely turned around to reveal that she was most certainly not human, but yet an undead human. The man, unknowingly, got out of his car and walked up to her.

Throwing his hands in the air for emphasis, "What the hell are you doing in the middle of the road?!"

Suddenly the woman lunged at him, throwing her arms around him and trying to bite him anywhere she could. He fought back, trying to get her off of him, but he couldn't manage to do so. His strength gave out in his right arm; gun shot to the shoulder blade in the war, causing his hand to slip and the woman's mouth to land on his neck.

Now the woman was not a vampire or anything. She looked like she was perfectly fine except for her speech being impaired and the blank stare in her eyes.


I picked up the remote and turned off the tv.

"What the hell was that for!?" David, my best friend's boyfriend, asked.

I looked over at him, "Do you really want to watch this bullshit of a movie? All these zombie movies you watch are the fucking same! There's nothing different. Granted, if the 'Zombie Apocalypse' does happen, I want them to be stupid, but this shit is annoying!"

David just stared at me, his mouth slightly open like he wanted to respond, but was unsure of what to say.

"What are you two bickering about now?" Alyssa, my best friend, asked as she entered the room.

David turned his attention to her, "Katie turned off my fucking zombie movie."

She rolled her eyes, "They are lame! We've discussed this. Watch 'Dawn of the Dead' or 'Resident Evil' those are good zombie movies that could totally help during the apocalypse."

I smiled at her, "Thank you, my dear! I told you David."

He flipped me off and got up off the couch, making his way into the kitchen. Alyssa followed behind him and they began to do what boyfriend's and girlfriend's do. I rolled my eyes in disgust and picked up the remote. Flipping through the channels, I left it on Twilight. It'd been a minute since I had watched it so I said 'Why the hell not?'.

Of course I was very much attracted to Edward or should I say Robert Pattinson, but Emmett played by the amazing Kellan Lutz was my main guy. I was definitely going to save him if the zombies came. As for now though, there were no guys inparticular that I'd save. Besides family. Suddenly my phone buzzed and I pulled it out of my pocket.

'New Message: Dallon

I smiled, on the other hand, there might be. I opened his message and began reading it.

'So did you see that zombie movie that was on tv? Total bullshit. Zombies aren't real and they couldn't ever be real. Haha just kidding. So forreal? Did you watch it?'

I hit reply and began typing out my message.

'Erm.. wtf is wrong with you! OF COURSE ZOMBIES CAN EXIST!! Haha no I turned it off becasue David was making me watch it.'

Hitting send, I got off the couch and decided to head outside. Dallon was my neighbor, so I just figured I'd go see him. Since David and Alyssa decided to ditch me.

As I opened the door, the chilly air swirled around me, causing me to shiver a little. Making my way across the yard, I realized that I was wearing shorts and a hoodie with Uggs. What the hell kind of combination is this? The Southern kind I guess. Not that I was country, but I did live in the South and the weather is ridiculous here.

"Oof!" I yelped as I plumented to the ground.

Rolling over, I rubbed my knee, which was pretty banged up.

"You alright?" Dallon's voice was full of concern.

I nodded, "Yeah. Just a scratch."

He was at my side, crouching down to see the damage, "That's not just a scratch. That's pretty bad. What did you land on?"

I looked around, spotting an old screw driver of my dad's where my knee had just been.

"So much for finding it dad," I mumbled.

Dallon helped me up and got me into the house. He helped me bandage up my knee before we played a game of Black Ops.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of crappy and not nearly long enough.
I've been up all night at work and I got inspired to write this because my friends and I really do talk about this shit. Anyways, please comment.