Status: updates may be slow, but I'll try to update much as possible. Comments please!?

When Zombies Attack!

002

"Ah ha! Got your ass!" I cheered as I defeated Dallon.

He tossed his controller beside him and crossed his arms, "Not fair. You totally screen watched that whole last round."

"Did not! I'm not a screen watcher," I pouted.

Placing my controller on the table beside his bed, I pounced on him. Straddling him and pinning his arms down with my hands. I licked his cheek and giggled.

He wiped his cheek off on his shoulder before looking at me, "Ya know, if you keep doing that I'm going to attack you."

I shook my head, "Nope. You can't. I've got you pinned down."

He smirked before flipping me over and hovering above me. He was now straddling me and hand my arms pinned above my head.

"Told ya," he grinned.

I started to wiggle, trying to escape his grasp, but is was no use. Dallon was much stronger than me. I mean the guy had small watermelons on each arm. It was part of his attraction, besides his amazing personality. He said he worked out to stay healthy, but I knew it was to attract girls. Like he needed the body with his face.

Dallon was around six one with shaggy dark brown hair that he seldom brushed. Piercing light brown eyes almost like the color of honey, full lips that looked soft and very kissable, a prominent jaw line that flexed when he was mad. I always said his nose was like Brendon Urie's, whether he will admit it or not. His body, oh his body, was that of a God's.

"If you weren't my best guy friend, I might say I was a little turned on by this," I said still trying to wiggle my way out of his grip.

He chuckled and let me go, "Maybe that's not a good thing then."

I pushed him off me causing him to fall on the bed beside me, "Whatever."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. I snuggled into his warm chest and inhaled his scent. We were best friends, but I didn't know if we could ever be more. Of course there was this one time when we were both drunk, but I don't think it meant anything to Dallon like it did to me.

"Do you regret that night?" Dallon asked as if he had been reading my mind.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him, "No. Not at all."

He smiled, "Me either."

To ruin the moment, my phone started ringing. 'Oh Bo' was blaring signaling it was Alyssa who was calling.

I groaned and pulled it out, "Hello?"

"Have you guys been watching the news?" she asked, her voice concerned.

"No. Why should we?" I asked, looking at Dallon.

There was a short pause, "Just get over here."

I rolled my eyes and hung up, "C'mon Dallon. Alyssa said we need to come watch the news."

He gave me a weird look, "Why? Did someone shoot the president?"

I couldn't help but laugh, "No silly. She didn't say. Let's just go before she has a cow okay?"

He pulled me to him, my face inches from his, and he pecked my lips. My lips curled into a smile. He pulled away and smiled at me. Taking my hand, he pulled me off the bed and onto my feet.

"C'mon I'll give you a piggy-back ride," he said, turning around so I could hop on his back.

I obliged and hoped on, he caught my thighs and pulled me up so I was comfortable. We headed out of the house and across the street.

"Hold up, my boob is squished," I announced.

Dallon stopped and I leaned back a little, trying to get them situated.

"Ah okay. That's better," I smiled goofily.

Dallon smirked, "Well if they were the size of watermelon, then you wouldn't have this problem."

Today's fruit to compare things to must be watermelons.

"They are not!" I protested.

He shook his head in laughter, "If you say so."

I opened the door so Dallon could carry me inside. He stopped and let me slide off his back before shutting the door.

"Did you really just give her a piggy-back ride from your house to here?" Alyssa asked looking at Dallon like he was retarded.

He nodded, "I did."

She shook her head and mumbled something about him being 'so in love' with me. I flipped her off.

"So what's the big deal with the news?" I asked before flopping down on the couch.

Dallon sat beside me and I laid against him. Alyssa looked from me to Dallon for a minute before she answered.

"Well why don't you see for yourself."

She turned on the TV. The headlines read that there had been a serious outbreak of some kind of virus. The doctor's think it's just the flu because of the symptoms.

"Runny nose, sneezing, coughing. They're all signs of the flu. We won't know until further actions have been taken."

"That was Doctor Howard. Who is head of the flu virus department here at McMillan hospital. That's all we could get from him or anyone else for that matter here. Thanks, now back to you Chelsea."


Alyssa turned off the TV.

"Okay so this just means we need to get our flu shot," I said simply.

She ran her face over her hand, "No sweetie, I think this means more than that. Like maybe the possibility of a zombie outbreak."

I started laughing uncontrollably. I could hear Dallon laughing as well.

"I'm serious," she said, an edge to her voice.

I tried to calm myself before I spoke, "I think that's a little harsh. I mean people get sick it happens."

"But there have been several cases since last week. That's a little extreme. Not to mention ten people have died already," David said as he walked into the living room.

"Well have they came back to life, Day-vid?" I asked, putting emphasis on his name.

He shook his head.

I nodded, "Okay then. Until we see them come back to life, then we know this isn't really zombies."

Alyssa sighed, "You're right, but please, please be careful NOT to get sick."

Dallon and I both nodded before getting off the couch and going up to my room.

"Use protection!" David yelled after us.

I flipped him off and jogged up the stairs. I opened my door and stepped inside. Dallon shut it behind him before waltzing over and falling onto my bed.

"What if it is zombies," I said quietly.

Dallon rolled over to face me, "Then I'll teach you how to fight and shoot a gun so you can protect yourself and others."

I smiled, "Really?"

He nodded, "Of course. But that's just in case you get lost because I'm not letting you out of my sights in a zombie apocalypse."

I smiled, "Aw that's so sweet."

We laid there for hours just talking and laughing. Soon we both slipped into dreamland.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, the ending crappy.
I'm sorry if the beginning was a little too mushy-ish, but there will be some of that in this and some sex too. So deal!
Plus, my very best friend (who is in the story) said she'd co-write with me! So expect the next update to be in her POV