Status: updates may be slow, but I'll try to update much as possible. Comments please!?

When Zombies Attack!

004

I woke up in a cold sweat. Wiping my forehead with the back of my hand, I felt movement beside me. Dallon looked so peaceful when he slept. I kissed his forehead and slowly got out of bed. Opening my door as quietly as I could, I stepped out and shut it quietly behind me.

All the lights in the living room were off meaning Alyssa and David were asleep. I was hungry so I decided to look in the kitchen for something. Opening the fridge, I saw there was some left over pizza, cheesecake, and some chili. There was other stuff, but none of it stuck out.

"Ugh I don't want any of this. I wonder if there's cereal," I mumbled to myself as I shut the fridge.

Walking over to the pantry, I noticed something moving outside the window. The hair on the back of my neck stood up and chills ran down my spine. I heard something crash outside and I bolted upstairs. Heading for Alyssa and David's room.

"Alyssa! David!" I whispered loudly.

Neither of them stirred. Grabbing something off the desk, I threw it at them accidently hitting David in the head.

"What the fuck!?" he yelled.

"Wake up! There's something outside! I heard it and I saw something moving outside!" I yelled back.

He sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, "Well go check it out."

I threw my hands in the air, "ARE YOU CRAZY! IT COULD BE A FLIPPIN' ZOMBIE!"

I couldn't see his face, but I'm sure he was looking at me like I was stupid.

"Zombies?" Alyssa asked, her voice groggy.

Just then there was a loud crash behind the house. I dove into the bed, wrapping my arms around Alyssa.

"We're going to die!" I cried.

David started laughing, "We're not going to die. Calm down."

He got out of the bed and grabbed his 9mm that he kept in the bedside table.

"If it's not a zombie, then why you taking a gun?" I asked matter-of-factly.

He just flipped me off and headed out the door.

I looked up at Alyssa, "If he dies, I'll share Dallon with you."

She looked down at me, "So you guys are dating now?"

"Well.. no, but still. He's my best friend, besides you, so I just thought I'd share," I answered.

She shook her head, "You two are going to end up dating before it's over with. You've already slept together."

I smacked her arm playfully, "Shut up."

Just then we heard the door shut and something or someone start coming up the stairs. I pulled the covers over me.

"Alyssa get under the covers! Zombies don't know how to check under them!" I whispered loudly, pulling on her arm.

"Your 'zombie' was a huge raccoon that tried to get in the garbage," it was evidently David's voice.

I slowly pulled the covers down to peek over at him, "Well how do you explain me seeing something moving in the window?"

"A tree branch was broken, so I'm assuming the raccoon was climbing across it when it snapped," he said, a smug look on his face.

Sticking my tongue out at him, I yanked the covers off of me and climbed out of the bed.

"Mr. Has-An-Answer-For-Everything," I muttered as I walked passed him.

"Goodnight," he called after me.

I flipped him off as I headed into the bathroom. A nice hot shower would allow me to go back to sleep. So I pulled the curtain back and started the water. Grabbing a towel and placing it in the counter, I slipped out of my clothes and stepped into the stream of warm water. I let it run over my neck and shoulders first, feeling all the tension easing out of them.

I heard a knock on the door so I stuck my head out to answer.

"Yeah?"

"Mind if I come in?" Dallon asked.

I smiled, "Sure."

The door opened and he stepped inside, his eyes glued to the ground, and shut the door behind him.

"Why are you looking at the ground? You've seen me naked before, silly," I laughed.

He chuckled, "Yeah we were also drunk. Anyways, what was all that camotion I heard?"

"I went into the kitchen to get some food and saw something out the window, then I heard a loud crash. I ran into Alyssa and David's room and hit David with something to wake him up. He went and checked it out and it was a raccoon or so he says. I think it was a zombie," I said with a snort.

Dallon laughed, "Why didn't you wake me up?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. Their room was closer. So you going to join me or just stand here and talk to me?"

He smirked and began to slip his shirt over his head. I put my head back under the stream of water, letting it wash away all the thoughts that were popping in my head. I felt Dallon's arms wrap around my waist.

"Are you sure you're okay with me taking a shower with you?" he asked, resting his chin on my shoulder.

I nodded, "Yeah. I mean, we've kind of already fucked so what's the difference? We're just back tracking."

He laughed, "Okay."

I grabbed my fluffly sponge and handed it to him, "Now wash my back, please, sir."

He grabbed the sponge and I squeezed some body wash onto it. He gently scrubbed my shoulders, working his way down my back.

Soon my shower was over and we were both squeaky clean. I wrapped my towel around my frame and handed Dallon one so he could dry off. I grabbed my dirty clothes and tossed them in the hamper before walking out. I flipped the light switch on in my room and began looking for something to wear. Opening my dresser draw, I pulled out a pair of purple boyshorts and slipped into them. Not feeling like finding a bra, I just pulled a tank top over my head and dropped my towel.

"Nice."

I turned around to see Dallon leaning against my door frame. I smiled at him and continued to look for a movie. Decided on Madea's Big Happy Family, I popped it in the dvd player and jumped on my bed.

"Do you need some clothes?" I asked Dallon as I situated myself on the bed.

He nodded, "Yeah. Just some boxers would be nice."

I pointed to a drawer, "Look in there. A pair of your boxers should be in there."

He gave me a weird look, "And you're harboring my boxers because?"

I flipped him off, "You left them here last time you stayed the night and I washed them geez."

He grinned and opened the drawer. I pressed play on the remote and waited for the movie to begin.

"Turn off the light please?" I asked, poking my bottom lip out a little bit.

Rolling his eyes, Dallon flipped the swich before climbing in the bed beside me. I turned on my side and scooter closer to him. He wrapped his arm around me while he propped his head up with the other.

"So what are we watching?" he asked.

"Madea's Big Happy Family," I answered with a smile.

He shook his head, but didn't say anything. Soon the movie began and our eyes with glued to the screen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it seems like I'm trying to put too much into Dallon and I.

I promise there will be zombies soon.