Status: updates may be slow, but I'll try to update much as possible. Comments please!?

When Zombies Attack!

006

Katie’s POV

I sat in the corner of my bed, closest to the wall, rocking myself back and forth. I had woken before I heard the gun shot. I was going to see where Dallon was, but I heard all the commotion downstairs, so I just crawled over in the corner. I had no idea what David had shot or who, but something told me it was a zombie. Tears formed in my eyes and rolled down my cheeks.

“Katie?” I heard Alyssa call.

I scrambled off the bed and ran towards her voice. When I found her, I flung myself on her and wrapped my arms around her tightly. She rubbed my back and tried to calm me down.

“Sweetie it’s okay. We’re going to make it,” she comforted.

I sniffed and wiped my eyes, “I’m sorry I know we talk about it, but its real now. And we don’t even know how many there are.”

She placed her hands on either side of my face, “Babe, its okay. We will make it through this, I promise.”

I nodded and dried my tears, “Okay.”

She smiled, “Now where’s the bad ass that I know you are?”

I giggled, “Dat bitch is right hurr.”

We busted out laughing and Alyssa hugged me again before we turned to go downstairs. I bumped into Dallon before we made it and Alyssa smiled at me and walked downstairs to talk to David.

“Are you okay?” Dallon asked concern in his voice.

I nodded and placed my arms around him. He hugged me tight and kissed the top of my head.

“Are you okay?” I said my voice barely above a whisper.

There was a long pause before he answered, “I’m fine. It was just.. Scary.”

I pulled away from him and looked up into his eyes, “I can imagine it was. You’re a lot braver than I give you credit for.”

He smiled and kissed me, hard. A surge of electricity shot through my body as if it were transferred from his lips to mine. When he pulled away I was gasping for air.

“D-did you feel that?” he whispered.

I nodded, “Yeah.”

He smiled again and leaned in to kiss me, but before he reached my lips I busted out laughing. He stopped and looked at me, confusion written all over his face.

“You’re wearing my Capri’s,” I laughed.

He chuckled and leaned in and kissed me again. Automatically my hands found their way into his hair and entangled themselves in his dark locks.

“Only you two would be making out at a time like this,” David mused, an undertone of sarcasm evident.

We ignored him and finished our kiss before we broke apart for air.

“Fuck you, very much for ruining a great moment,” I groaned.

David chuckled and walked into his and Aly’s room. I sighed and made my way back into my room with Dallon behind me.

“Okay, I need to teach you how to hold and use a gun,” Dallon said, leaving the door to my
room open.

I frowned, “Can’t that wait till tomorrow? When it’s daylight so I can actually see what I’m doing?”

He pursed his lips, “Fine.”

I smiled and motioned for him to come and sit by me. He did as I asked and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he sat down.

“So the zombie apocalypse is officially started huh?” I asked, placing my forehead against his.

He nodded, “Yep. We don’t even know how many there are or anything. It could be worse than we imagined by daylight.”

Fear coursed through my body, “What are we going to do? We don’t have very many weapons here, Dallon,” I whispered, tears pricking my eyes again.

He pulled me closer to him, wrapping his arms around me tightly, “I promise I won’t let anything in this world hurt you. Zombies or no zombies, nothing will harm you.”

I cried into his chest and he stroked my hair. It was all so overwhelming. I couldn’t believe it was actually happening. I had to be strong though and prepare myself. And that’s exactly what I was going to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shitty I know, but I tried to make it somewhat barely, probably failed.
Either way, hope you guys enjoy.