Status: Actie

If You Really Knew Me

Intrudcing Sammi

If you really knew me, you'd see through the mask I wear every day. You'd see through the fake smile, you'd see through the fake confidence.

If you really knew me, you'd know why I'm so shy, so quiet. You'd know I'm petrified of bullies, tearing me apart for my flaws. You'd know I can barely stand to be in a room when someone cracks a joke...because when the people laugh, I feel as if they're laughing at me.

If you really knew me, you'd know why I don't date. My own parents couldn't make it work...what hope does that leave me? You'd know I'm struggling with who I am...you'd know it's almost impossible for me to let someone in because what if they break me in the end?

If you really knew me, you'd know I'm ready to spread my wings {quite literally} and get out into the world. You'd know my dream as a pilot will never be crushed.

If you really knew me...you'd know I'm a silent, strong, unbelievably trusting and loyal person. You'd know I will not stop fighting and by God I will not break.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 <3 <3

DearSammi,

I totally put three hears, cause I feel the same way about half of what you wote

I understand about the mask, but it is ok to take it off every now, and, thn.

don't be shy. trust me, you might mak new friend if you break throuh that shell.

and..just cause people laugh it doesn't mean there cracing jokes and laughing at you.

You will definently find someone you can fully trust.

Good luck, and, best of wishes to you!