Status: Actie

If You Really Knew Me

Intruducing Matt Dolton.

If you really knew me, you would know that i am a respectful and honest person. But it seems like that isn't enough in this "god forsaken" world, because even when you put out all your trust and respect towards someone, the only thing you get back in return is regrets. If you really knew me, you would also know that i have one and only inspiration for writing, his name is Lupe Fiasco. Not only is he a Hip Hop artist, but through many peoples eyes (including mine), he is considered a poet. If you really knew me, you would know that writing isn't something i want to progress in, my life long dream has been and still is, getting into meteorology and storm chasing. If you really knew me you would know that i don't give out all the info about my life in one long paragraph.

If you really want to know me, then add me and lets talk!
♠ ♠ ♠
hey Matt. You and I been friends for a long time, and you ar a respectful person! I agree with that.

Lupe Fiasco, I herd a couple of his songs, and they were pretty bad-ass. Ima have to go download some more of his songs!

Just from reading your paragraph you should really re-consider the whole writing thing.
Your autually pretty good at it. Or use it as a back up plan.

Good luck, and, best of, wishes!

Hope your dream as a meteorology works out for you =D