Status: Actie

If You Really Knew Me

Introducing Samantha_walter

If you really knew me, you'd know that even though I can be a complete and total b***h at times but I can't stay mad for long. You'd know that looks don't matter to me because I'm not the prettiest of people either. I am nosy and I will pester you for days if you refuse to tell me something. I'm loud and obnoxious and I laugh like a crazy woman.
If you really knew me, you'd know that I love acting and reading. I can't live without the stage. I also can't live without my friends and family.
If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm happy and I never cry. In public at least. I hate being in a bad mood and I smile as much as possible, even if I feel like screaming or just going and sleeping the day away.
If you really knew me, you'd know that I'm outgoing, most of the time, but when I get embarassed I turn a bright red and when I try to stop blushing I get even redder.
If you really knew me, you'd know that I have a guy friend I've known my entire life that I'm sort of falling in love with. But there's also another guy I like.
If you REALLY knew me, you'd know that I am and have been severely depressed for three years after a guy I wasn't dating but was ready to give EVERYTHING to to keep him dumped me flat on my butt.
If you really knew me, you'd know that I haven't even had my first boyfriend or kiss.
If you really knew me, you'd know that God is the only thing that has kept me alive this long. He is the only thing that kept me from killing myself in the seventh grade. And again in the eighth.
If you really knew me, you'd know I'm all of these things and I'm so much more.
If you really knew me, you'd know my name is Samantha Rae Walter, I'm a sophomore, I'm shy, I'm outgoing, I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a sinner, I'm a child, I'm a virgin, I'm confused. I'm me.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Tons of hearts to you Samantha!

I feel the same way you do, from reading your paragraph, we got tons in common.

I'am to a BItch at times, but I hate being mad.

Hey, I didn't get my first real kiss until 2010.! And, believe me it was definently worth the wait!

I will never forget it =) So be patience, dear reader!

Eh, Don't kill your self over a dumbass, I almost did that, but I went against it, and I'm glad I did, because I got someone 10000 times better, and, I can't be more happier.

With the depression, it will go away, maybe not all at once, but it will little by little.

=)!