Status: Actie

If You Really Knew Me

Intruducing Rock N Roll Girl

If you really knew me you'd know that I lost my dad when I was young, and that I think about him a lot.

If you really knew me, you would know that I'm a very thought full girl with good advice. If you need me then I WILL be there for you.

If you really knew me, you would know that I'm very mature for me age.

If you really knew me, you would know that I'm shy at times, but could be jumping off the walls any second.

If you really knew me, you would know that my favorite color is purple.

If you really knew me, you'll know that Black Veil Brides changed my life, and that they're my most favorite band on the face of the planet.

If you really knew me, you would know that I'm very sensitive, that you shouldn't just push me aside after your done with me or talk about me behind my back.

If you really knew me, you would know that I have a gift to feel people's emotions (Not the best gift).

If you really knew me, you would know I have trust issues because of my old 'friend' Ava.

If you really knew me, you would know that a lot of shit has happened to me in my life.

If you really knew me, you would know that I love to sing, and act, and that I hope to be famous one day

If you really knew me, you should know that I'm NOT against gay marriages, or abortions.

If you really knew me, you would know I would take you for how you are.

If you really knew me, you would know that I hate Twilight but I'm obsessed with vampires.

If you really knew me, you would know that I ALWAYS put family before friends.

If you really knew me, you would know that I'm not afraid for blood, but I am afraid of broken bones.

If you really knew me, you would know that I LOVE scary movies.

If you really knew me, you would know that I love to write.