Status: Actie

If You Really Knew Me

Intruducing indiago_Umbrella

If you really knew me you would know that I am insecure. I’m horribly agoraphobic. I married my husband after only three months of dating. I’d give up everything for the little boy I call my son.
If you really knew me you’d know I try too hard to make people happy without thinking of myself. I spent most of my life hating myself for not being good enough for the people I love. The only thing I’ve ever really wanted to be is a mother.
If you really knew me you’d know how easily I let others walk all over me. Sometimes I don’t leave my house because I’m afraid of dealing with people. Most of my family thinks I’m stupid until they let me talk. But they rarely do. My parents spent my college fund on crystal meth. My grandparents tried to adopt me just so they could send me to art school through my grandfather’s military benefits. But my parents wanted to keep me just so they could use me as a tax refund. Every time I talk about my mother I cry because I think of the woman I lost to a drug I’ve never tried.
If you really knew me you’d know that my mother is still alive.
If you really knew me you’d know that I feel most at peace surrounded by trees and all alone. My deepest ambition is to become a hobbit. My Chemical Romance helped me discover who I am. They helped me get up off of my feet after I was raped by two individuals on one occasion. I've been bullied for them. Majority of the bullying came from family. And they still don't understand how one person can love a band so much.
If you really knew me you’d know I’m not very confident at all and that I spend too much time worrying about what you think of me. People think I’m mean simply for the fact that I’m too afraid to talk to them. When in truth I'm too nice and leave myself vulnerable. I have a hard time looking people in the eye and when I do I tend to hide behind someone else.
If you really knew me you’d discover that no one really knows me at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
I completly understand how you feel.

Like you loving My chemical Romance, I'am the same way with Simple plan, becuse I feel they understand me. Same with the people think I'm stupid untl they talk to me, or , get to know me.
Im so sorry for the pain you had to go through.

I really hope things get better for you =)!

Good luck, and,best of wishe =)