Status: Active unless no one reads!

The Grave Yard Girl

Introduction

I stared down at the new grave that had been laid down this morning. Its new polished surface glittered with the knowledge of a new death. It was like a mirror, my pale face stared back at me from the shine, on my cheek a stray tear dancing its way down my face. On this surface was black carved writing I had chosen myself. It read Tristan Glass, forever a friend. He didn’t deserve to die, and he definitely didn’t deserve to die, and definitely didn’t deserve to lay in this graveyard .

See my job is to lay flowers and look after all the graves here, because the people who are buried here are the people are lost and forgotten during life. People who have no one to look after them when their hearts no longer beat. I had only known him for five months, but they lasted a life time. He used to see me every day, right on this spot, I guess that’s why I put his grave here.

I lay the bunch of flowers that were clenched in my hand in front of the plaque. In my other hand the letter he had left me in was curled up in a ball. See this graveyard for people who committed suicide, or were murdered. Who weren’t actually loved very much, so my job is to own it in a case. Make sure they are loved even now in there after life. I never really left this place since I started to work here, I liked the peace. Here it felt as if you had one million friends, all here to listen to your troubles.

I sat down next to his grave and unfolded the letter, I read it again. His perfectly neat hand Writing blurred as I remembered what he wrote. I still let my eyes wonder around his last words.

Dear Cassie,

I reckon you are at your grave yard right now reading this thinking, was he stupid? And before I explain I would like to let you know I wasn’t stupid, I had my reasons. I wasn’t happy in life really, you were my only friend. I had no family, no purpose. And really I didn’t belong in this life.

See I believe in reincarnation. I believe that I didn’t amount to all that I could be, I missed my calling. So before you get emotional, I will be back to charm you again soon. I never really wanted to leave you, see I love you cassie!
From the moment I was walking down that country road and saw you laying down those flowers to everyone, your beautiful hair was tucked behind your ear. My first thought was is it possible for anyone to be that beautiful? When I talked you, it was talking to a timid mouse. I remember you laughing at my face when you told me your job.

I hope we meet again, and you will be charmed by me again. I know I will remember you forever. You are amazing and I hope you visit my grave, and remember our conversations in the shade. I know you may be thinking why was he so stupid, but worry not you will see me soon!

I love you my grave yard girl,

All my love,

Tristan.

Tears blurred my vision so much I couldn’t see.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a small intro, just to see what people think!
Chapters will get longer as the story goes on!
Thoughts? PLEASE?

Black Rose'97