Sequel: Temporary
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Trapped

High School (Part 1)

“Terrance,” I grabbed my boyfriend’s arm, stopping him from taking another step towards the kid standing against the locker. “Give the guy a break today.” I said, and Terrance turned away from the kid, and towards me.

“What? You afraid I’ll hurt the little maggot? Babe, someone’s gotta show him who’s boss.” Terrance, said, and I rolled my eyes.

“Ugh, fine.” I said, and walked away, cringing as I heard Zack slam into the lockers.

“None of your friends are gonna save you now.” I heard Terrance growl, and there was another slam. I walked out of the front of the school and Parker walked up to me.

“Where’s Terrance?” She asked, and I sighed, leaning against one of the columns.

“Beating the shit out of that Baker kid.”

“What did he say this time?” Park asked, crossing her arms over her chest, and I shrugged.

“I don’t know, I think he called him a jackass or something.” I looked around. There were a few kids standing around at the end of the building, but her boyfriend was nowhere in sight.

“Where’s Zan?” I asked and she looked around.

“Not sure, once the bell rang he ran off with some of his buddies to the gym. Although, Sanders and Haner have the duty of picking up trash from under the bleaches thanks to Haner hitting coach Heniki in the face with a dodge ball, and Sanders lighting Heniki’s chair on fire while he was sitting in it. They’re probably duct taped to the lockers in the girls locker room by now. Zan brought four rolls of duct tape today, so.” Parker said, and I sighed. “Remind we why we’re still with them?”

“Because they’re the most popular guys in school, and if we weren’t with them we’d be part of the group of losers they beat up every day.” I said, and she nodded.

“Ever think of what we put them through though? I mean, we used to be friends with them.” She said softly, and I nodded.

“I know, and sometimes I want to stick up for them, but could you imagine the hell Zan, Terrance and their friends would put us through?” I asked her, and she just shook her head.

“We’d be screwed, but still. We used to be best friends with them Harper. I mean, you used to date Zacky.” She said, and memories came flooding. Way back in middle school Zacky and I used to go out.

“Yea, and you loved Jimmy, but that was years ago, way back in fifth grade. Those were just little crushes.” I said, and she was about to say something, but Terrance came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around me, kissing my cheek, and Zan came up and threw his arm around Parker’s shoulders.

“’Sup, Parks?” Zan asked, and she sighed.

“Missing you.” She turned and kissed him, and I looked at Terrance.

“Where’s Baker?”

“Hanging from his belt on the back of the door in the boys restroom.” He grinned, and I smiled.

“Nice.”

“Well, we need to get going before mom freaks out.” Parker said, and I nodded as I wiggled out of Terrance’s grip.

“See you tomorrow.” I smiled at Terrance, and waved as Parker and I walked towards her car. We got in, and I watched as Terrance and Zan walked into the school. “Hey, you think Matt and Brian are okay?” I asked Parker, stopping her form cranking the car.

“We can’t care.” She said, but I looked towards the gym, and took a deep breath as I got out. I don’t know what in the fuck I am doing, but I don’t like it.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Brian’s POV*^
“Shit, I can feel the blood rushing to my head already.” I breathed, trying to rip my arm once again from the duct tape, with no avail.

“I wonder if they got Johnny and Jimmy?” Matt asked, and I shook my head.

“No, they took off after school. Zack probably got caught though.” I said, and got some room around my legs, but not enough to lift my leg from the locker. I kept trying to move, eventually just becoming frustrated. “FUCK!” I yelled, trying once more to get my right arm free. “Why in the hell do we put up with this Matt?!” I yelled, and he sighed.

“Because, if we tried to fight back everything would get worse. You should know, remember when Jason broke your ribs because you punched him in the face?” He said, and I threw my head back, maybe if I’m lucky I’ll knock myself out.

“I don’t wanna spend another fucking night duct taped to the god damn lockers!” I screamed. I was sick of this. So fucking sick of it. Matt’s pretty much given up, he just takes it. I can’t. I can’t take their stupid shit anymore. By the way, do you even know how fucking hard it is to breathe when you’ve been tightly taped to cold metal lockers? Not to mention upside down, so you have the feeling like the room is spinning because of the dangerous amounts of blood running to your head, along with the blood that’s pouring down your head from a busted lip.

“Did you hear that?” Matt asked, and I scoffed.

“What? The rushing of blood as it fills my ears? Yea, I can hear it perfectly.”

“No,” There was the sound of faint footsteps. “That.”

“Matt?! Brian?!” I heard someone calling our names. I knew that someone. I used to call that someone a friend until she kicked me in the balls in the lunchroom about three years ago. Matt went to call out for her, but I stopped him.

“Wait, what if Terrance and Zan are with her? I’d rather rot here than get the fuck beat out of me again.

“Then stay the fuck here, I’m getting out.” He said, and I rolled my eyes. “We’re in here!” He called, and a second later the footsteps grew closer, and Harper poked her head around the corner.

“What is he trying to do, kill you guys?” She said as she walked over, and I was about to point at coach Heniki’s office, but my hand was stuck.

“There’s a box cutter in the coach’s office. Hurry, I’m getting dizzy.” I said, and she nodded and took off, returning a second later with a box cutter.

“You cut off a finger, and I’m going to flip the fuck out.” Matt said, and she could help but smile as she cut us down. We both hit the floor head first, and I went to stand up, but the rushing blood stopped me, and I was forced to lay back down on the cold tile floor.

“Shit.” I muttered, trying to get the dizziness and wooziness to go away. It’s like all of your organs get used to being upside down, so when you’re suddenly flipped the other way, your body doesn’t know how to react for a while.

“T-thanks.” Matt muttered, and Harper lifted her foot up, and we both cringed away from her, bracing ourselves for anything.

“Good. Now, just because I didn’t want the murder of two high school students on my shoulders doesn’t mean you two aren’t annoying and idiotic. Tomorrow not a word of this is heard. Who cut you down? Coach Heniki this morning when two girls found you two passed out. Tell anyone about this and you’ll suddenly go missing, and no one will know that you’re both tied up in my basement with Sheen snapping at your crotches. Got it?” She asked, and we nodded, and she walked away.

“Gotta love Harp.” I muttered.

“Bitch.”

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Harper’s POV*^
“Did you cut them down?” Parker asked as I got back in the car. I put my head in my hands and nodded.

“Brian had a busted lip, and Matt had a black eye. I cut them down, and then left them with threats.” I said, and looked over at her. “They used to be my best friends, and now they cringe and flinch at any movement I make.” I said as she pulled out of the school parking lot, and started towards home.

“I know,” She whispered. “I feel bad about it too, but if we suddenly start helping them we’ll be completely fucked.”

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
The rest of the ride was silent until we got home.

“Hey mom.” Parker and I smiled at our mom as she walked towards the living room.

“Homework?” She asked, and Parks nodded.

“Tons, we’ll be upstairs.” Parker said, and mom nodded as she made her way into the living room, and Parker and I walked upstairs.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Brian’s POV*^
“Guys?!” I heard Zacky’s voice echo from the bathroom.

“He’s in there.” I pointed towards the door, and Matt and I took off towards the restroom. I shoved the door open, and Zacky yelled out, but he was nowhere in sight.

“Where are you?” Matt asked, as we looked around.

“I’m back here!” He said, and we both turned towards the door, and Matt closed it, finding Zacky hanging by his belt on the hook on the back of the door. “Thanks Matt, for breaking my fucking nose.” He said sarcastically.

“Hey, Brian opened the door, not me.” Matt held his hands up in defense.

“Just get me down!” Zacky yelled, and Matt easily unhooked his belt, and he fell to the floor. “Do neither of you have any compassion in your hearts?”

“Depends.” I said, and helped Zacky up.

“Well, Zan duct taped us to the locker, so I’m guessing Terrance did this to you?” Matt asked and Zacky nodded.

“Yea, believe it or not, Harper tried to get him to leave me alone.” He said, and I shook my head.

“She cut us down from the lockers in the gym, then threated to lock us in her basement with her dog if we told anyone.” I said, and he sighed.

“To think I used to love her. It makes me sick.” He sighed.

“Well, she wasn’t always like that.”

“Neither was Parker. They used to be awesome friends.” Matt said, and I nodded, and opened the door.

“Not anymore.”
♠ ♠ ♠
xoxo, Saleigh