Sequel: Temporary
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Trapped

*** Face

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Harper’s POV*^
“Looks like we’re stranded.” Zacky muttered, and I gave him a look.

“No fucking shit, Sherlock! Plus, on top of that, thanks to you, I have a fucking picture of fuck face over there ass naked in my head!” I yelled at him, and he looked a little hurt. Jimmy grabbed Matt under his arms and pulled him over and leaned him against the wall, next to Johnny and Brian before he squeezed in between Parker and Brian. Parker was unconscious, leaning against Johnny’s shoulder. Courtesy of Brian, I suppose.

“Well, sorry, but Parker’s the one that asked.” Zacky said, and I just shook my head and sat down next to Brian. I couldn’t get the fucking image out of my head, it was like a disease.

“If it makes you feel any better, I could always strip down and-”

“OH GOD NO!” Zacky, Jimmy, Johnny and I cut Brian’s sentence off, there was even a whimper from Sheenie, who was under the sinks, looking at us all like we were mentally unstable. In a way, to ‘normal’ people, I guess that’s exactly what we all looked like; a bunch of mentally unstable people, huddled in the girls’ bathroom, hiding from the zombies on the other side of the door. Wait, that’s exactly what we are... Isn’t that a nice thought…

“You guys sure?” Brian asked, and I grabbed his collar, pulling him towards me, he smirked. “Oh, having second thoughts about my offer? We could be quiet.”

“You are a disgusting human being.” I said, pushing Brian away, and Zacky got serious.

“Brian, stop playing.” Zacky said, and sat down beside me, until Matt fell over onto his shoulder, then he got up and sat down on the other side of Matt, causing Matt to fall over into my lap.

“Oh fuck, he’s still drooling, get him off!” I yelled, and Zacky pulled him up right, but then he fell over into Zacky’s lap. It looked wrong. I will just go ahead and put it out there, it looked wrong. He pushed Matt off of him, and he fell back into me. I looked back over at Zacky, expecting him to do something, but he just held his hands up.

“Have fun with your new boy toy.” He said, and I wanted to punch him. Although, I’d never do it, I wanted to. In a way. I wanted to punch his pretty little face in. Fuck, I’m losing it.

“Looks like Harper’s got a new girlfriend.” I noticed what Brian said, and in a way, I wanted to laugh that he called Matt a girl, but I wanted to kill him for calling me a lesbian.

“You’re a sick fuck.” I muttered with a smile.

“Johnny, you alright over there?” We all looked at Johnny as Jimmy asked him this. He just shook his head.

“Not anymore. Not since Brian offered to do a strip tease…” He trailed off, shaking his head. He looked unsettled.

“I can still do it if you-”

“Sit the fuck back down, you filthy person.” Jimmy said, and Brian sat back down. Parker fell over into Jimmy, and I was about to say something, but then Matt’s arm wrapped around my waist, and I immediately put my hands up.

“Oh god, what do I do?” I asked, slightly panicked as Incredible Hulk snuggled into my lap. Everyone started laughing slightly. “I swear, if all of you want to live, I’d stop fucking laughing right now and get this dog off of me.” Sheenie barked, and I couldn’t help but smile.

“She’s not talking about you Sheenie.” Jimmy cooed, and Sheenie got up and walked over to him. Matt’s drool was beginning to soak my leg, and I picked up his head, trying to push him away from me, and pry him off of me.

“Harp, stop.” Brian said nonchalantly. “You’re going to make him mad.” I kept trying to push his head away from me. “Harper, dude, you’re going to break his neck, just stop.” Brian continued.

“I’m going to break more than his neck if he doesn’t get the fuck off of me and stop drooling on me.” I growled through gritted teeth, and I heard bones pop, and I immediately dropped his head, fearing I had killed him, but then I realized it was my wrist.

“Did his neck just snap?” Zacky asked, and I shook my head, and turned my wrist again. I always had problems with my right wrist for some reason. The bones would crack, and snap if I turned it a certain way. I wasn’t sure why that happened, it was odd. Sadly, I was kind of glad I hadn’t killed Matt.

“Is he dead?” Johnny asked, and I shook my head.

“No, it was just my problematic wrist.” I answered simply, and then without warning Brian slapped Matt’s cheek, and he blinked a few times before his eyes slowly opened, and he looked up at me, and I glared down at him.

“What happened?” He asked in a daze.

“Well, I kicked you in the crotch, and then you fell down the stairs, and I was trapped under you for a while, but then they managed to save me before you could crush my ribcage, and we all migrated into the bathroom away from the many zombies that are now loose in the store.” I answered with a slight smile. “By the way, fuck face, you’ve been drooling on me for the past half hour, and maybe, just maybe if you let go of me right now and get your head out of my lap, I won’t kill you.”

“Finally, it’s about time Sleeping Beauty woke up.” Jimmy answered.

“Maybe I like it in your lap.” He answered, and I mentally cringed.

“Brian slapped you.” I said simply.

“I’ll kill him later, wake me up when you’re ready to feed Johnny to the zombies.” He muttered, and rolled over, wrapping his arm back around my waist, and I brought my knee up, hitting him in the temple, and he was out like a light again. I stood up, fed up with his bullshit. I grabbed him, and drug him towards the door.

“What are you doing?” Zacky asked, and I smiled, letting Matt’s arms drop to the floor.

“I’m going to use this chunk of meat to distract the zombies so we can all get the hell out of here, and while they’re all gathered around fuck face here, we can shoot them all, and then be able to board up the holes. We get rid of two problems, this jackass, and the zombies. Killing two birds with one stone.” I smiled sweetly.

“Harp, just put him down, we can deal with his shit later.” I heard Parker tiredly mumbled, and just as I was about to look over at her, I was caught off guard.

“Gotcha!” Mat yelled, and grabbed my leg roughly, pulling me down. I fell, my head hitting hard as it bounced off the tile floor, and I was out.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Zacky’s POV*^
“Matt! What the hell?!” I yelled, rushing over to Harper as she lay unconscious. Matt slowly pulled himself up.

“Okay, that was uncalled for.” Brian said from where he was sitting.

“Harper, Harper?” I shook her shoulder, she didn’t reply, her breathing was calm as I crossed my legs and pulled her head into my lap, sighing slightly. It seemed every time I turn around she was rather sporting a busted lip, face bruise, or black eye. The sad part was that it was always Matt’s fault. But it wasn’t the old Matt’s fault, it was Incredible Hulk Matt’s fault.

“That’s it!” I heard Parker yell, and she went to stand up, but wobbled slightly, having just regained consciousness.

“You okay?” Jimmy asked, standing up beside her, and she nodded.

“Matt, bathroom stall, now!” Parker demanded, and Matt rolled his eyes.

“If anyone hears a girlish shriek, don’t worry about it.” Matt said, and Brian stifled a laugh.

“Yea, because it will be you.” Johnny muttered, and Matt glared at him before disappearing into a bathroom stall, Parker right behind him. Jimmy sat back down in between Johnny, Sheenie, and Brian.

“Is she alright?” Jimmy asked.

“She’s just knocked out.” I said, and Johnny sighed.

“Why does unconsciousness seem to be today’s theme?” Johnny asked, but before I could reply, there was a disruption from the bathroom.

“YOU NEED TO STOP BEING SUCH AN ASSHOLE, MATT! HITTING GIRLS, KNOCKING HARPER OUT COLD TWICE! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!” Parker’s yell echoed loudly in the bathroom.

“I’M MAT-” His words were cut off with gurgles, and a toilet flush.

“WHO ARE YOU?!” Parker repeated sarcasm evident in her voice, and there was the sound of Matt panting as water dripped to the floor.

“I’M MATHEW FUCKING-” His words were cut off by water again, another flush, and more gurgles.

“LOOK AT ME!” Parker demanded. “IF YOU LAY ANOTHER FUCKING HAND ON MY SISTER I WILL RIP YOU TO SHREDS IF SHE DOESN’T FIRST!”

“She won’t be able to, she’ll be unconscious again.” Matt breathed out, and then started laughing, but his laughter was cut off as something was slammed against the wall of the stall, and then there was a splash, and Parker emerged from the stall.

“What did you do to him?” I asked.

“I dunked his head in the toilet multiple times, punched him twice, threatened him, then slammed his head against the wall, knocking him unconscious before I tossed him back into the toilet.” She said simply, washing her hands off.

“Wait,” Jimmy started. “So he’s unconscious, and his head is underwater?”

“Pretty much.” Parker said simply. “Maybe if we’re lucky he’ll drown. He only has about fifteen seconds left, tops. Glad to be rid of that asshole.”

“Shit, Parker!” Brian got up and ran into the stall.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Brian’s POV*^
I ran into the stall as fast as I could, silently hoping one of my friends wasn’t dead. I saw bubbles coming up from around Matt’s head. He was slumped over the toilet, his head completely submerged in the water. I lifted his head up, noticing the water in the bowl a slight red color. His head slipped out of my grasp, and I fell to the floor, slipping on all of the water. I groaned, but stood up, and grabbed Matt’s arms, dragging his soaked body out of the stall. I laid him over Johnny.

“Hey!” Johnny whined, and I glared at him.

“Parker, I know that him knocking Harper out again was very mean, and I don’t approve of it at all, but I also don’t approve of you trying to kill my friend. I want to kill him too sometimes, trust me, but now is not the time to become a murderer.” I said, and she just pursed her lips and sat back down next to Jimmy. I sighed as I looked down at Matt’s face. His nose was bleeding. Again. I walked back into the stall and grabbed a roll of toilet paper, and went back, tearing off two squares and rolling them each up, shoving them up each nostril to stop the bleeding, and he started breathing through his mouth.

“Is he still alive? Zacky asked, and I nodded.

“Miraculously.” I sighed and stood before everyone. “Okay, if I see anyone, knock anyone else out, or see any blood shed out of violence, I am going to fucking snap, and knock every single person in the room out cold. That is not a threat, that is a fucking promise. I am sick of this shit, I am sick of the fighting, the sarcastic remarks-” I was cut off.

“If you’re sick of sarcastic remarks you should wait and give this speech when Harper’s conscious.” Jimmy muttered, and everyone tried not to laugh. Sadly, it was true, but I continued.

“Like I was saying, I am sick of all of this violence between everyone. Sick of it.” I spaced out my last sentence. “The next person that shows any sign of violence is going to go on a very personal date with my fist.” I said, and all of the snickers and laughs stopped.

“Brian, calm down, didn’t do that much damage, I mean, he knocked Harper out first, I have a right to stand up for my sister.” Parker had a point but that was still no excuse for nearly killing him.

“But you were serious about trying to kill him, the screaming and shit, he can take, but he’s a human being too.” I said, but then started to think. “Somewhere under all the muscle, and anger and devilish glares, and screaming and strength, and-” I stopped myself. “Anyways, somewhere under Matt, there’s a human being.”

“If there ever was a human being in Matt, he’s probably been crushed already. Plus, why are you so macho all of a sudden? Fucking five minutes ago you were trying to get Harper to have sex with you in the bathroom stall.” Zacky said, and there were giggles in the room, and a growl from Parker. I flinched towards Zack, barely being able to keep myself from jumping on him. But Harper’s head was laying in his lap. What he said may be kind of true, but that was five minutes ago, and a lot of shit has happened since then.

“Zack, I swear, if Harper’s head wasn’t in your lap I would be over there choking you the fuck out.” I threatened.

“Okay, Brian, why don’t you just clam down, and get over here and get your drooling girlfriend out of my lap?” Johnny suggested, and I looked over at him, as he looked down at Matt’s face in disgust. “Gross, now I can see what Harp was complaining about.” He looked up at me. “If I stuff his mouth with toilet paper, will he still be able to breathe?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all of the readers, subscribers, and special thanks to the commentors:

NME_foREVer_6661
shortygirl
amodernmyth88
a7x_foREVer12
A7XGIRL711

Fair Enough.

xoxo, Saleigh