Sequel: Temporary
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Trapped

Hope

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

“Well, Harper sure had a weird fuckin’ dream,” Jimmy walked along side me down a random aisle.

“Yeah,” I said, dazed. I still didn’t understand what Harper meant by saying Jimmy was drooling over me. I mean, I guess it would imply the fact that he liked me, but that’s old news.

“She’s such a pervert,” he joked around.

“You forget the friends we grew up around,” I eyed him before grabbing a random pack of markers from a shelf. I took out a few markers, and stuffed them in my pocket. I put the pack back on a different shelf, and turned back to him, “Plus, she always had a weird fascination with the porn she found under our parent’s bed,” I shrugged, making sure he didn’t see the hidden markers.

“On the pervert statement, I would like to plead not guilty,” he said, and I shook my head.

“Jimmy, you’re as innocent as a teddy bear,” I said, and he smiled, “that tries to rape whoever’s bed they’re on,” I finished, and the smile left his face.

“You’re just so sweet,” he said bluntly. We ended up in my room, and I plopped down on my couch. He sat down next to me, and put his feet on my lap.

“EW, GROSS. FEET,” I called out, squirming.

“This is for being mean to me,” he said, watching me in pleasure.

“Oh, you ass,” I said, pulling out a marker from my pocket, uncapping it and throwing the top somewhere. I started marking his face, and he reached for the marker, taking it out of my hands. I grabbed another marker from my pocket, and continued to mark his face, until there were about 5 bright colors all over his face, “Had enough, Sullivan,” I asked, threatening to push the ink into his mouth. He nodded slowly, and I threw the marker across the room.

“You’re a douche,” he muttered, before sitting back against the seat.

“You’re a…..I don’t know what you are, but, whatever it is, that’s what you are,” I said, wishing I could have come up with something better than that.

“You’re beautiful,” he said, catching me off guard. I felt a hotness like a burning summer day rise up into my cheeks, and I turned my head away.

“You’re still unknown,” I said, slightly muffled by the hand I was using to cover up my blazing cheeks. He grabbed my arm, pulling me on top of him. We were so close that the tips of our noses were touching, “Wh- Hi,” I said, not sure what was going on.

“Harper said I needed to just do something already,” he said, his voice very soft.

“So,” I asked him, testing if he was actually going to do it.

“So, I-“

“Just kiss me, James,” I cut him off, and he grabbed either side of my face, bringing my lips to his. Once they touched, they parted, and his tongue slipped into my mouth, dancing to our own song with mine. I found myself grabbing the sides of his shirt, trying to bring myself closer to him, if that were ever possible. I never wanted this moment to end, in fact, I needed it. I treated it as my life depended on it, taking every detail in. I could feel his labret cold against my skin, as I’m sure my snakebites had done just the same for him. His hands left my face as they traveled to my back, and my hands traveled up to his neck. I didn’t need air, I thought. I didn’t want it, but eventually, he pulled away, and I could see him staring deeply into my eyes.

“Parker,” he asked, and I leaned my head down quickly to peck his lips again.

“Jimmy,” I said, resting my head in the nape of his neck.

“Your knee’s digging into my crotch and it hurts so bad,” he said, and pain suddenly showed up on his face. He grabbed my waist and started lifting me off of him.

“Oh shit, I’m sorry,” I said, getting up, “are you okay?”

“I’m sure, I’ll just have to check on the boys,” He said, his face completely serious. I grabbed his hand and helped him stand up. He quickly took my in his arms, “I’m glad this happened,” He whispered into my ear.

“Me too,” I said back as I rested my head on his chest, “and you’re a fucking giraffe, that’s what you are,” I said, stifling my laughter.

“That’s it,” he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I started beating against his back, laughing like a maniac.

“Put me down,” I giggled, and he threw me on to my bed, and climbed on top of me. He bent his head down and bit my bottom lip, causing shivers to go down my spine.

“Okay. Now,” he pulled away, his face only an inch from mine, and he rested his forehead on mine, “Parker,” he said.

“Yes,” I was out of breath, ineffable.

“Will you be my bitch,” he asked, and I saw a smile stretch over his face.

“I’ll be your girlfriend, but not your bitch,” I said, and he bent down for another kiss.

“Even better,” he whispered, and rolled over next to me.

“Guys,” Johnny came in, “OH GO – oh, wait. You have clothes on. Wish I could say the same for Zacky and Harper. Going at it like fucking rabbits,” he said, and plopped down next to me.

“What’s up, midget,” I asked, and looked at him, noticing he was already glaring at me.

“He’s probably mad that he was barely in that dream,” Jimmy teased.

“I mean, come ON. I am so cool, why wouldn’t somebody dream of me,” he started ranting on, and I took off my sock, and stuffed it in his mouth, which he immediately removed, “WHAT THE FUCK, I’m getting out of here, before you put something else in my mouth. Well, depending what it is. Call me when you’re tired of Jimmy,” he winked at me, and ran out of my room.

“Weird ass,” Jimmy said, and threw his arm over me, “Tell me you won’t get tired of me,” he begged, looking at the side of my face.

“I won’t get tired of you,” I assured him, and kissed the tip of his nose, “I hope.”

“Well, that’s reassuring,” he mumbled, and I giggled.

“I love you Jimmy,” I said.

“Parker, I – wait. Say that again,” he said, his face getting serious.

“You can’t just demand my love, you have to earn it,” I smiled, and he pulled me on top of him, kissing my chin.

“I love you, too,” He put his arms around me, and squeezed the breath out of me.

“Ji-Jimmy, you’re going to kill me,” I was struggling for my words, and he let his arms loosen up a bit.

“Sorry. I’ve lost you once, and I don’t want to do it again,” he said, and I rested my head on his chest.

“You won’t ever lose me again, I promise,” I assured him.

“Alright. Just – don’t take any drinks from Brian. Please,” he begged, and I laughed out.

“I won’t,”

..::Matt’s P.O.V::..

I was so glad to be out of that fucking bath room, and away from Harper. I guess she was alright, but I wouldn’t leave her alone. This would be a never ending battle. The first thing I had done after we got out was went straight to the Playstation, playing C.O.D. I needed to get my mind off of that stupid dream that Harper had told us. Me? Kiss her? Please. She’d be lucky if I accidentally looked in her direction. I felt sorry for Zacky, yet I was happy for him. He was like a brother, so if he was happy, I was glad, no matter what sadistic bitch did it for him. I knew I shouldn’t call her those names; I didn’t really dislike her all that much, even though I knew she probably hated my guts. I really didn’t care though, I’ve got thousands, maybe millions, of other girls that would give anything to be with me, and so one girl’s not going to change it. Though she was my best friend before what happened. No matter what I said about it, it still pained me that it had happened to Parker. Of course, Harper didn’t quite have a reason to stay with that ass. I didn’t love Parker anymore. I couldn’t. I don’t think…

..::Jimmy’s P.O.V::..

I had taken off my shirt, and let Parker draw things all over my back. The markers were cold, and I kept flinching. Every few minutes, she would sigh and say ‘there goes another masterpiece in the making, thanks Jimbo’, and I would turn around, and kiss her, and then she would draw something on my face. I knew that I felt her draw a lot of circles, and some particularly long ovals. I’ve come to the conclusion that I regretted letting her draw all over me, because I knew I had a lot of male genitalia graffitied all over me. Thanks Parks, you sure do know how to make a guy feel special. Then again, she really did make me feel special. Exclude high school; that just doesn’t count. Then again, the fact that those to butt buddies wouldn’t leave me alone, I must have been special in some sort of weird way.

“Voila,” she said, and I looked back to see her kiss her finger tips, and spread her fingers out.

“You’re just silly,” I said, turning over, and pulling her close to me.

“And you look like a fucking rainbow,” she grinned, and I kissed her again. I couldn’t help it; I was letting my happiness get the best of me.

“You want to help me wash this shit off,” I asked, standing up. She sighed, doing the same.

“I guess I owe you THAT much,” she said. I draped my arm over her shoulders, and we continued towards the bathroom.

..::Brian’s P.O.V::..

I guess this fighting was going to be coming to an end. No more sexual comments. I frowned. I still had the option of spiking somebody’s drink. All I knew was, no matter my needs, I was not going gay for one of these clowns. I picked up my guitar and started strumming it. I could probably think up a few good solos while we were stuck in here. I would attempt to play a few riffs with Zacky later, if he would ever detach himself from Harper. He finally got her. I was slightly disappointed, slightly proud.

..::Johnny’s P.O.V::..

So now everybody was hooking up. As long as a penis didn’t end up touching me, I was good. I walked into Zacky’s room, where he and Harper were sleeping, so I decided I would go around and tell everybody they were going at it like rabbits. I thought it was funny, even though it would probably end up happening anyways. Brian might teach Zacky techniques on how to spike somebody’s drink. I still can’t believe that I was barely anywhere in that dream. I mean, I’m cool, and awesome. Right? No, I WAS NOT QUESTIONING IT. I sat down, and started playing a game on COD with Matt…and he kept killing me. It sucked that I thought I was good at this game, but he was far better. Then again, he didn’t have a life, and playing the game was all he ever did. I didn’t have an excuse though, I didn’t have a life either, and I still sucked.

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

I was glad that everything was finally going good. I had Jimmy washed up and after I kept declining his numerous offers to wash me, we lay down in my bed, and I slipped a movie into the PS3. I was trying to stay away from the horror; it wasn’t that good of a time, when I got an idea.

“Where are you going,” Jimmy asked when I stood up.

“I’ll be right back,” I promised him, and ran to Brian’s room.

“Second thoughts?” he asked, a grin growing on his face while he was sitting on his recliner.

“Shut the fuck up,” I shook my head at him, and grabbed the radio from his room. I went back to my own, and plugged it into the wall.

“Why’d you get that,” he asked.

“See what’s going on in the country,” I smirked. I turned it on, surprised to hear what I was hearing.

“A cure may have been found for this deadly disease,” the announcer started, and a feeling of hope washed through me, “Staying indoors is still advised, for the cure has not been distributed. There will be instructions by next week on getting to closed in cities, but once again, it is STILL advised to stay indoors,” I shut the radio off and almost peed my pants from happiness. Jimmy stood up, and pulled me into a hug.

“Thank god,” he said, and kissed me. I couldn’t find myself to stop smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to the readers, subscribers, and a special thanks to the commenters;
-shortygirl
-a7x_foREVer12
-A7XGIRL711

I just want to take the time out to say, that while we love our silent readers as well, it's the comments and all the feedback we get that helps us continue our writing. It's nice to make sure that hour writing is good enough and we're not just wasting our time with posting these chapters. Though regardless, I have the best time writing with Psycho Bitch #2.

F-fuckin'-fair Enough.

xoxo, Psycho Bitch #1 (Shannon.)