Sequel: Temporary
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Trapped

Taking a Trip

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

I sat down in Jimmy’s room and cuddled up next to him as he was playing Call of Duty. We had to make sure that Matt would be okay, and I knew a nearby hospital, and luckily, we had saved our cars. The problem was getting the car out and not letting any zombies in. I thought it over and over in my head. The door in front of the car was barricaded by one big thing of metal, and four metal screws. Why not replace the screws on one side with hinges? I would need help, though, and Jimmy was playing his game.

“I’ll be back,” I look up at him, and he looked as if he didn’t hear me, because his shouting was so loud. I propped myself up with my mouth next to his ear, “HEY. JIMMY,” I yelled, and he dropped his controller, and his hands flying to cover his ears.

“Don’t hurt me,” he cowered away. I was able to pry his hands away from his ears.

“I’ll be back,” I repeated.

“Okay, I’ll miss you,” a smile creeped onto his face as humor filled his voice. I just shook my head, when I really wanted to punch him.

“See you in like, a few minutes,” I leaned over to kiss him, and he caught me by surprise, by wrapping his arms around my neck, and pulling me on top of him. We didn’t pull away from the kiss, instead it had just gotten more intense, and I realized that I had forgotten what I was about to go do. Eventually, the kiss ended, but his taste still lingered in my mouth. I kissed the tip of his nose before I got off of him, and walked away.

“Love you,” he called out. I turned around and said the same thing. I went off to find Brian in his room, because I needed his help. He looked up from playing his guitar and smiled once he saw me walk in.

“I need your help,” I told him, grabbing his hand to pull him up. He placed his guitar against his bed.

“Jimbo not doing it for you,” he said, sympathetically, and wrapped his arms around me.

“Ew, get off,” I said, frozen, and he sighed, letting go.

“What do you need,” he asked.

“We’ve got to get Matt to a hospital,” I said, and started explaining my idea to him. He thought about it for a few minutes before he agreed.

..::----------------::..

We had replaced one side with hinges, but they also served as screws at the moment since the other side was still bolted to the door. We would have to get somebody to open up the door for us, and close it before we drove out.

“Brian, you’re going to have to carry fuck fa-Matt to the car,” I instructed him, and he nodded. I wanted Jimmy to come along with me, since I felt safe around him. I walked into his room, and they were still playing COD. I shook my head, and was thankful he wasn’t yelling out insults.

“Jimmy,” I asked, standing in his doorway. He turned to look at me, and gave me his full attention.

“Babe?” He acknowledged me.

“Brian, Matt, and I are going on a little trip, you wanna come?” I asked, hoping he would agree.

“On a trip?” He asked, leaning against the arm of his couch, and I nodded, “In the middle of the zombie apocalypse?” I nodded, “Where we could all get killed?” I nodded again, “I’m in,” he turned off the Playstation and stood up, taking my hand as I led him to the car. Brian and Matt were in the back, and I got into the driver’s seat, Jimmy in the passenger’s. Zacky quickly unbolted the big door, and once it was opened wide enough, I drove right on out, over a zombie, since there weren’t that many out here anymore. I was glad that I told Zacky to take care of Sheenie, since Harper still didn’t leave from under Matt’s bed. Weird ass. I purposely left Johnny there with them, because I knew he would annoy the fuck out of them once his butt got soar and didn’t feel like playing the game anymore.

I was lost in my own world when Jimmy once again slipped his hand into mine, and I quickly looked at him. He squeezed it, and I felt reassured that this would actually work, because, I had the feeling that we weren’t going to accomplish this. The hospital was at least ten minutes away from us, so I turned on the radio to see what was happening.

“…It seems to work in most cases. Military services are going to be sent out within the next week for survivors. If you can, keep listening, and get to a roof. Stay indoors,” Relief flooded through me as I knew this was finally going to end. I was so happy, and I knew that everybody else in the car was, too. Matt was holding onto consciousness by a single thread, and I looked through the rearview mirror at him, and he had a smile on his face, which was contagious. We finally drove up to the hospital, and Brian got out with his gun, and knocked on the thick glass doors. A nurse quickly unbolted it, and Brian came back to grab Matt. I rolled up the windows, and locked the door to the car as Jimmy and I entered the huge solid white building. I hoped my car would be working fine when we got out. A doctor took Matt to a room immediately to fix him up, as a nurse came to us.

“We’re glad to see more people here, there are so few survivors, its not funny. You’re welcome to a room,” she offered us.

“Thanks, we’ll only be here one night, though. We just need our friend taken care of,” I told her, and smiled.

“Alright. Have you heard the news?! They might have found a cure,” she sounded so happy, and it was so refreshing to finally be around happy people. I was starting to have second thoughts on going back to Target with all of the fighting, and the cruel remarks, and the hate. But my sister was there, and I would have to go back no matter what.

“Yeah, we heard it on the radio on the way over here,” I confirmed, and Jimmy walked off to go horseplay with Brian in the halls.

“Aren’t you excited? We get to go back to normal lives,” she seemed so hopeful.

“Yeah, I am totally tired of being stuck in the same place with everybody trying to rip people’s heads off,” I told her, and sat down in one of those uncomfortable waiting room chairs, and she sat next to me.

“I was wondering what was up with the gun wound,” she giggled, “New guy try to control everybody?” she asked.

“No, everybody with us has known each other since elementary,” I corrected her, leaving out all of the drama in high school. I just felt that it was a long story better left short.

“That’s great, so what did the gunshot wound come from?” she asked, “If you don’t mind my asking,” she said.

“He snuck up on somebody because he thought it was funny, and accidentally got shot,” I lied. Then I remembered that Terrence and Zan were still at the store with Harper, Zacky, and Johnny. I just hope they wouldn’t convince one of them to set them free, or I hoped I wouldn’t go back and find them all dead. Just as long as Matt would end up fixed, it would mean a lot to us.

“That wasn’t smart,” the nurse said, “I’m sure he’ll be fixed in no time, as long as it didn’t hit anything important,” she assured me.

“It didn’t. Just two holes, and a lot of blood,” I almost threw up at that. I didn’t do well with blood at all. Actually, I was starting to feel queasy, and my nose imagined the rusty smell, “I’ve got to go,” I started running down the hall, and ran straight into Brian’s back, and fell on my ass. This time, there was no passing out, thank god. Jimmy came and sat down beside me.

“So are we staying here over night,” he asked, looking hopeful, and I nodded, “Fuck yes, privacy!” He yelled, and fisted the air. I smiled at the idea of being alone with Jimmy for the first time, and my mind wandered the possibilities. A pervert and his girlfriend locked in a room together. Gee, I wonder what could happen. I stood up, and decided on trying to look for a room.

“Come on,” I grabbed Jimmy’s hand, and started running up a flight of stairs. The rooms with the comfy beds were usually in the top floors, so we spent about ten minutes running, until Jimmy just stopped and sat down.

“Jimmy no run. Jimmy tired,” he said, breathing heavily, and I sat down next to him.

“But we have to find a comfy room. Parker want comfy room,” I matched his talk.

“Can’t we just have glorious first time sex on this stairwell?” He begged, causing me to laugh.

“Ew!” I heard Brian from the bottom of the stair well, “I’m going back to check on Matt,” he sounded disgusted, and Jimmy and I laughed.

“No,” I said, now adopting a serious tone, causing him to frown, “Fine, we’ll go through this door here and-“

“Have glorious first time sex?” Jimmy seemed hopeful.

“Get your mind out of the damn gutter. No, find a room and-“

“Have glorious first time sex?” This time he sounded more realistic.

“Damn it, I’ll think about it,” I said to hopefully get him to shut up about sex. He hopped up, and brought me to my feet, and nearly ran in through the door. We started opening all of the oak doors in the hallway, to try and find an unoccupied room, which, thankfully, was the first door we opened. Jimmy nearly dragged me inside, and started working at my belt, and I smacked his hands away. I locked the door, and lay down on the bed, and closed my eyes. I felt the bed move from behind me, and Jimmy’s arm fall over my waist, causing me to smile. My mind started drifting, and I came to the realization that I was super tired. I came to that realization when I fell asleep.

..::Brian’s P.O.V::..

I was in the room with the doctor’s and Matt while he was getting his wound cleaned and stitched up. The doctors said he wouldn’t have died, but he would have a horrible infection if we didn’t come. Matt started becoming a little woozy from the drugs the doctors gave him, or that’s just what I assumed.

“Brian. Psst, hey, Brian,” Matt said as he was laying down getting stitched up.

“What, Matt,” I asked him.

“I just wanted to say you’re the fuckin’ coolest,” he said, and winked. The thought was nice, but the gesture was creepy.

“You’re the coolest, too, Matt,” I said, and forced myself to wink back.

“I just want to – HOLY FUCKING SHIT THERE IS AN ELEPHANT ON THE CEILING. HOLY SHIT. BRIAN. LOOK. OH MY GOD,” He started spazzing out, and the doctors had to put him out so they could finish stitching him up. I busted out into laughter as I crawled out of the room, and collapsed outside of the door from laughing so hard. This may be the most I’ve laughed while sober. I quickly calmed down when I had seen a very attractive girl; my area of expertise. I got off of the floor, and walked over to her.

“Hey,” I smirked. She walked around me, and scoffed, reminding me of Parker and Harper. So, she was going to play hard to get.

..::Jimmy’s P.O.V::..

Once again, I ended up waking up before Parker, and just watched her sleep. She had turned so she was facing me, and I had thrown the covers over us because it was fucking freezing. I had my hand on the small of her back, and I couldn’t wipe the smile away from my face as I looked at her. She made me feel different, like I could do anything, like I always wanted to be by her side. I don’t think I had felt this way about anybody else. Then again, I never went looking for girlfriends. I wasn’t like that. I kissed her forehead, and her eyes fluttered open.

“Hey,” I said softly as she woke up.

“Hi,” she yawned, and started stretching.

“Parks,” I said, her arm going into my throat and pinning me to the wall.

“Hmm?” she asked.

“You’re…choking…me,” I managed to say, and she took her arm away, and looked back at me. I think she had just noticed that it was getting dark now. She got up, and started closing the curtains, and came back, crawling into my lap, and started kissing me. My hands were on her hips as my tongue lingered through her lips and found hers. She pulled away from me, and god, I only hope she was smiling, because I couldn’t see anything.

“So,” she started, “I’ve thought about it,” she said.

“Thought about wh- Oh, really,” understanding hit me in the middle of my sentence, and my tone changed.

“Mhmm,” her hair brushed my face as she was nodded.

“That’s good news,” I said, “and what is your conclusion,” I asked.

“That you better hurry, before I come to terms with the fact that it’s stupid and we don’t have a condom,” she said quickly. I chuckled and rolled us over so I was on top. I started sending butterfly kisses down her neck, and felt goose bumps rise all over her skin. She tugged at the hem of my shirt, telling me that she wanted me to take it off, so I did. It wasn’t long before all of our clothes were in various places around the floor. I was about to enter her, when I wanted to make sure that this was what she wanted.

“Are you-“

“Do it, Jimmy,” she whispered, and brought her head up to kiss me. I took that moment to push my length into her. We started going at it, until we both finished, and I collapsed on top of her.

“I think now would be time for a well earned shower,” I said, hoping there was a shower in the room. I went to go turn on the light, still butt ass naked, and looked through the one door I saw. Awesome, there was a shower. She followed me in as we washed up, and dried off. I wasn’t about to lay back down completely sweaty. Awesome, now the room smelled like sex. I only put on my boxers before going back into bed, and was happy that Parker didn’t go in fully dressed either. God, I’m such a pervert.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to the readers and subscribers, and a special thanks to the commenters;

shortygirl
NME_foREVer_6661
Mayhem17-_-
A7XGIRL711

I had been waiting to write this chapter since BEFORE we started writing this story. Sex scenes are best scenes and I LOVE writing them for some reason, though this isn't my best one. THERE WILL BE MORE IN THE STORY I'M CURRENTLY WRITING. (: I haven't talked to Saleigh all weekend, I needed that fresh breath of air. Just kidding, you fucking leprechaun.

4 more chapters...

xoxo, Shannon.