Sequel: Temporary
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Trapped

This Isn't The End

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

I was still in the bathroom with Jimmy. Her yelling and death threats towards Jimmy had really stressed me out. Though I will admit it made my day when Jimmy pointed out that Harper was the same height as Johnny.

“How did she know about the thingy,” he asked me, still up against the wall.

“She suggested that I find out if….yeah,” I admitted, and sat down against the wall. He slid down, and draped his arm over my shoulders.

“You know I won’t leave you, right,” he said softly, and that reassured me.

“Is it because you want to stay, or because Harper threatened your life,” I asked him, playing with his fingers.

“Although Harper scares the serious fuck out of me, now that I have you here with me, I’d love nothing more than start a life with you,” I didn’t know there were tears rolling down my cheeks until he wiped them away. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him, “I love you, Parks,” He leaned down and kissed me softly.

“Good, because I’d kill you,” I smiled sweetly at him.

“You wouldn’t hurt me,” he stood up, and helped me do the same. He seemed pretty positive.

“James, you put a person inside of my stomach. Trust me, I already want to hurt you,” and he frowned.

“But the seed of man is a gift,” he hugged me. I just hoped that we would be out of here soon. This was absolutely no place to have a baby. I was convinced that Jimmy wasn’t going to leave, leaving me feeling much better, “Come on, you heard her. We have to tell everybody,” he grabbed my hand.

“Can’t we sleep first,” I begged him, “I’m tired,” I complained, and he sighed. He picked me up and carried me to his room, and placed me down on his bed. He climbed over me, and got under the covers himself. I had to think of some excuses so I could procrastinate when it came to telling everybody. There would be a lot of stress, and a lot of yelling. Though I was scared, and a nervous wreck, I would have to look on the positive side of things. I could feel Jimmy looking at me, so I closed my eyes. If there was any possible way to get out of telling everybody what was up right now, I would take that chance. I turned so that I was facing him, and he draped his arm around me.

“Hey,” Jimmy whispered, “Parker,” he said.

“Yeah,” I asked bluntly.

“Can we name it Nosferatu?”

“No.”

..::------------------::..

“PARKER,” Harper yelled into my ear, “YOU THREE NEED TO GET UP. TIME TO TELL EVERYBODY,” I swung my arm towards her voice, and successfully hit her in the face, “WHAT THE FUCK,” she was a little bit too hyper, and I didn’t find it very amusing right now. Reality was starting to sink in. We were in a horrible situation. The only most possible worst thing that could happen was to bring a fucking child into this situation. Not to mention, I was going to be fucking fat.

“Come on, babe,” Jimmy said softly, shaking my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes, and wanted to close them again. I was a lot more tired than I expected myself to be. Against my will, I was dragged into the conference room, where everybody was already gathered, and I gulped. I think now would be the best possible time to fake a heart attack.

“Alright, these two fuck heads – literally – have something to say,” Parker said, and sat down in Zacky’s lap.

“If this is about your guys’ adventure last night, one, why are you announcing it, and two, why didn’t you let me join,” Brian said, and the weirdest part about it was that I think he was serious.

“Okay, shut the fuck up,” Jimmy turned to Brian, and he stood up, making Jimmy cower behind me.

“Shh, everybody shut the fuck up,” Harper said.

“Okay, so…um…when a man loves a woman…they um…” Jimmy made the colliding motion with his hands, “And when stupid assholes don’t close the fence or something then his little…um…people get out,” he faked a cough.

“This dumb shit got me pregnant,” I said bluntly, and heads dropped, especially Matt’s.

“Why the fuck would you do this now,” Matt asked once he got himself together, “You know how much stress this is going to put on us?”

“You want to talk about stress? I have a fucking fetus in my stomach thanks to his asshole,” I pointed back towards Johnny.

“No need for name calling,” he said.

“Not to mention, I’m going to be fucking fat, like Zacky,” I said, using humor, and there were a few laughs.

“You’re personality is fat,” he muttered.

“I didn’t tell him to let a bunch of Jimmy Jr.s inside of me. It’s not my fault he can’t control his-“

“Okay, that’s enough detail. I’m going to go throw up now,” Johnny stood up and walked out, his office chair rolling behind him.

“Well, we’re going to have another little Jimmy. Great,” Brian said sarcastically.

“Oh look, there goes my self esteem, just, floating off. Thanks guys. You’re a bunch of dicks,” Jimmy said, walking out. We were all silent until Johnny started yelling.

“WHAT THE FUCK JI-“ then we heard a toilet flush.

“Well, I’m going to go drown in self pity, see you on the flip side,” I got up, and then heard a noise I didn’t think I’d ever hear again. Just to make sure I was right, I ran out, up the stairs and onto the roof. I never thought a helicopter would look so beautiful, and it was so low. I started flailing my arms around until I seemed to have caught their attention. It started getting lower, and closer, and then it was lowering to the roof of the super store. My hair went everywhere, and I had to hold on to the entry way to make sure I didn’t fly off the building. We were saved.

“Are you infected,” we heard a voice, and everybody came running up.

“No,” I called out.

“Get your stuff and get in,” a military guy stepped out with a rifle. We all ran back downstairs quickly to get our stuff. All I grabbed was Sheen, and then I saw Jimmy’s drumsticks. I met up with everybody at the roof, and Johnny was free from the chair.

“Harper had the fucking key,” he muttered, and we all loaded the chopper. Brian had about three of his guitars, Matt grabbed the Playstation and two controllers, Johnny was just happy to be free from the chair, and Harper and Zacky had each other. Jimmy was sitting next to me, and I gave him his sticks.

“Thanks,” he kissed me on the forehead and the chopper lifted up.

“Guys,” Harper said, “We left Zan and Terrence,” she said, and a smile formed on her face.

“Good,” Johnny said, “Those two reappearing was just overwhelming. I hope they rot in that fucking store.”

“You seem to have a few anger problems built up there, squid,” Jimmy ruffled his hair, and received a punch to the stomach.

“So this is what’s going to happen,” The guy in the military uniform sitting with us started saying, “In about 15 minutes, we’re going to arrive at the base, where they’ll have a little device to see if you have any of the infection in you. If you do, you’ll be quarantined over night, since they’ve found a cure. If you don’t, you’ll be put in a room, three to each room. You’ll be sent off to a cleared city. It’s gated in, and there’s no chance of anything unwanted getting in there,” he told us.

“Will there be any medical centers,” I asked him, hoping there would be.

“Yes, in all of the gated in places there are good as new hospitals,” he told us, and I nodded.

“So, since we’re getting out of this damn mess, congrats, man,” Zacky smiled at Jimmy then looked at me, “Parks, I’m just going to apologize ahead of time for Jimmy,” I didn’t think that my smile could have gotten bigger, but it did at that point. We were out. This was over. I was going to be in a place where I was free to come and go as I pleased. I wasn’t going to be stuck in a huge store with a bunch of people that sometimes couldn’t stand each other. I slipped my hand into Jimmy’s as we neared what looked like the base. There was a huge gate, tents, barracks. It was better than a fucking Target, at the least. The chopper landed, and the soldier led us to a line. Every time there was a beep, somebody was grabbed and carried off to a huge tent. I started assuming that they were the infected. Even bigger, I feared that one of us would cause the device to beep and get carried off.

It was finally my turn to go through the machine. My heart was frozen, and my body was numb. I stepped through, and it made no noise. The same for Jimmy, then Harper. My heart nearly stopped as it started going off as Zacky stepped through.

“Oh my god,” I muttered, and Harper went hysterical. A guy came and took Zacky off, and Brian and Matt had to hold Harper back from chasing on after him. Everybody else got through clean, and Harper was put in the room with me and Jimmy. She was a huge mess. She had her head in her hands, but the tears seeped through her fingers. I went over and sat down next to her, putting my hand on her back, “They have a cure,” I whispered to her, “he’ll be okay,” I tried to assure her.

“What if it doesn’t work? What if I’m never going to be with him again,” she started ranting on her doubts. This was horrible, she never cried. For Harper to have this kind of feeling for somebody we thought we would never see was just heartbreaking, and I started hoping as well that Zack would be fine. They were perfect together, especially if he could keep up with the beatings that he’d probably get from my sister. Every time I saw the way he looked at her, though, I knew he would do anything for her, and that was enough to assure me that everything was going to go fine between him, if he was ever able to come back out again. Tomorrow we would be flown off to a new city, and a new beginning. They hadn’t said anything about all of us going there together. I feared losing Jimmy, and my sister, and my friends. It wouldn’t be the same without all of us together. Harper finally calmed down and a soldier walked in.

“O’Klimin, Harper?” he asked, and Harp stood up. He smiled at her, “Zachary will be fine. Tomorrow, I’m going to have you guys flown off to Boston with the people you flew in to the base with,” he told us.

“So we’ll all be together?” I asked, standing up next to her.

“Of course, this is to help out the people, not hurt them. It’s more convenient to put people who already know each other together, anyways,” this guy had a sweet voice, and very kind eyes. I wanted to hug him so badly. Everything was going to be perfect. I noticed Jimmy standing behind me, “They’re serving dinner now, so you guys should go eat, then get some rest. You won’t be falling asleep on those planes,” he smiled, and I immediately hugged Harper.

“Let’s go eat. I’m kind of starving,” Jimmy said, grabbing my hand, and leading the way.

“Oh yeah, we weren’t in a superstore with a lot of food or anything,” Harper said sarcastically.

“Sorry, I was only finding out that my girlfriend had a person in her. No big deal,” He said casually, and I looked at Harper to see her grimacing. We found Johnny, Matt, and Brian, and of course he was hitting on some random girl. The food was absolutely horrible, so I didn’t eat anything. I was just going to take it back to Sheen, since I knew he was hungry. We sat out and chatted with the other survivors and listened to their stories, until Jimmy let out a big yawn.

“I’m tired, c’mon, let’s go Parker,” He shot up, and picked me up from under my arms.

“What was that about,” I asked him on the way to the room.

“I got tired of listening to them talk. ‘We did this. We did that.’ God. Fucking A,” he said, opening the door for me. I set the plate of food down, and my dog immediately started eating it. Jimmy and I pushed twoa beds together, and lay down together, falling asleep.

..::---------------------::..

We were on the plane to Boston, where we would have a new life. A new start. This isn’t the end. This is just the beginning.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all of the readers and subscribers and a special thanks to all of the commenters;
shortgirl
a7x_foREVer12
NME_foREVer_6661

You know, as much as I always pick on Saleigh, I'm very glad that I was lucky enough to befriend her. She's really fun to talk to, and she's really fun to write with. I would have picked no other person to have met to do this with. So you guys got a story, and I got a great friend that I talk to just about every day.

Also, Saleigh, Slenderman's still out there lurking, waiting for you.

HEY GUESS WHAT! Check out Temporary; Trapped's sequel.

xoxo, Shannon.