Sequel: Temporary
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Trapped

Video Games

..::The Rev’s P.O.V::..

“Thanks,” Grimm huffed as she grabbed the huge wooden board from me. I chuckled as I watched her helplessly struggle with the huge solid sheet. We definitely had enough to trap ourselves in here, but just in case, we were going to bring them all in here. We stored them in the auto area – we weren’t going to be driving any time soon. We did manage to get the only two cars we did have safely in the store, though.

“You want any more help,” I asked her, still chuckling. She dropped the board and turned around, shooting daggers at me.

“You want me to shove it where the sun don’t shine," she asked, obviously embarrassed.

“Shove what,” I raised an eyebrow at her, causing her to roll her eyes.

“That was a rhetorical question, Rev,” she scoffed, and tried to pick the board back up. I went to help her, but she denied me, “We have a limited time to do this. Go help the other guys,” she said softly.

“Are you sure you have this,” I asked just to make sure.

“Yeah. I’ll just get Ha- ha ha ha! Ah ha ha ha, I just thought of something really funny,” she said loudly.

“Rev, what the fuck is wrong with her,” Brian came up from behind me, and I jumped nearly ten feet in the air.

“Fucking Christ, Gates,” I yelled, “We’ve got fuckin’ zombies that can smell our flesh from miles away,” I grabbed him by the shoulders, “Don’t. Do. That,” I shook him with every word, until he kicked me in the shin. I doubled over grabbing my leg.

“I really wished we could have saved Smith,” Zacky said as he came in with a board, talking about our undead producer, “But no. Gates just had to get all of his precious guitars.”

“They’re Schecter,” Brian threw his hands halfway up as he started heading back to Home Depot, which was conveniently placed right next to us.

“There’s one left, and Syn just went to get it,” Jonny came in with an exceptionally small board.

By now, I was back on my feet, the throbbing in my leg now down to a minimum, “Awuh, is that all wittel Christ can hold,” I ruffled his short hair as I teased him in a baby voice.

“Fuck off, Rev,” Johnny said. Syn came in with the last board.

“Time to close this baby off,” Zacky rubbed his hands together, “I’ve been itching to use these sweet ass tools.”
“Wait,” I said as I noticed that I hadn’t seen somebody in a while, “Where the hell is Shads?” Everbody looked around, alarmed looks growing on our faces. I hadn’t seen Reject in a while, either. Grimm had also walked off somewhere.

“Shadows,” Zacky yelled out, “Shadows quit fucking around.”

“Brian, Zacky, keep watch on those two door thingies. Johnny, let’s split up,” I commanded as we frantically started running through the store. As I came across a center with beds, I spotted him, sleeping with the puppy. That puppy was cute. I ran over to Matt, and jumped on the bed, “Wake the fuck up you fuckin’ ass pirate,” I yelled, as I startled him into waking him up.

“Shit, man, you scared me,” he got up, and rubbed the puppy’s head.

“Found Shadows,” I yelled and it echoed through the store. I could hear cheering.

“Found the two bitc-OW,” I heard Johnny somewhere near me.

“We have to go board up,” I said, and Matt nodded. We walked to the front, where the other guys had already started. Everybody was working now, fortunately, and we got done pretty soon.

“Let’s see those undead flesh addicts try to get to us now,” Matt said, repeating a line from Black Ops.

“Actually,” Reject started, “I would feel much better if they left us alone,” There were many grunts of agreement, and Matt stared at her like he wanted to rip her head off.

“Guys! Look what I found,” Grimm came out of nowhere, dangling a set of keys.

“What are those,” Matt asked.

“Ooh, Shiny,” Johnny jumped for them, and Brian caught him by the back of the shirt.

“Keys to all of the locked compartments,” she raised an eyebrow. It seemed as though everybody was interested, “Even better, I could probably set us up online. We know this virus is in America, but I know tons of Brits are on the Playstation Network,” At this, I knew Matt was planning on engaging to her. All of the guys and girls rushed off towards the games, except Zacky.

“Thought you would have been the first one there,” I said, slowly walking towards the group.

“I know you also find something familiar about those girls,” he said the words I had been thinking since we met Reject and Grimm.

“Yeah, I know. But, it couldn’t be,” I said.

“I sure as hell hope it’s not,” he muttered.

“It’s not. Plus, Parker moved to Ireland,” I reassured him.

“With that boyfriend of hers,” he asked, hopeful.

“I…don’t know,” I looked at the ground.

“Well, you knew that she moved,” he pointed out. Now it was as If he was pushing it.

“I don’t want to talk about this anymore,” I said abruptly.

“Why not,” Zacky sounded like he was on to something, “You liked her, didn’t you,” I stopped in front of him as I blocked his path.

“I fuckin’ loved her, man. But she changed. Things changed. Now, I don’t want to talk about this anymore,” I told him and walked off in some random direction. Did I really just admit that? I had really liked this one girl until Highschool, then she changed because of this douche boyfriend she had. So did her sister, Harper. They were like my best friends, and they betrayed us. My heart still fell every time I thought about them.

..::Parker’s P.O.V::..

I went through and unlocked all of the gaming cabinets and systems. The guys were piling up around me, grabbing what they want. Once I had finished unlocking everything I stuffed the keys in my pocket, and started looking for internet plug-ins around the wall. They were everywhere! I was happy to know that everything in this store, I could have, which I thought was super cool. The only thing I didn’t really like about sharing a convenience store with 5 other guys who I didn’t know was that there was no privacy. I noticed that the isle shelves had wheels on them. Wouldn’t it be cool to move them around to make little rooms? I smile crept on my face, as I looked for a way to unlock the wheels, and was easily able to move it. I did this to a few of the isles, until I was able to isolate a corner to around a bed, making a little room for myself.

“Grimm,” Harper started calling out my false name, signaling that she was looking for me.

“Right here,” I called out. Maybe everybody else would start doing the same thing as me.

“What the fuck? Woah, this is cool,” She said as she entered my little space.

“Oh trust me, I know,” I smirked, “Just gotta get some furniture and some leisure items,” I shrugged as I sat down on the most comfortable mattress I could find.

“Dude, those guys are a riot,” she said as she plopped down next to me.

“They seem cool,” I smiled. I wouldn’t admit the fact that I thought all of them were attractive, because ‘Reject’ would go out of her way to embarrass me using that. She was an evil little thing.

“I’m going to go grab a game system before the guys start having sex with them all,” I said, standing up.

“I’m gonna make a little room, too,” she seemed excited with my idea. I felt like a trendsetter, it was so cool. I walked to the gaming isle, and while the guys were huddled around, I grabbed a system. I noticed that there were only four of them huddled around each other. Where was the tall lanky one? Rev, I think they were calling him. I knew he was around the store somewhere, so I shrugged it off, and dropped the gaming box on my bed. I started looking for internet cables so I could hook up to the Playstation Network. I kept thinking that I was forgetting something, until Synyster came in.

“This is kind of cool,” he said, looking around, chewing a piece of gum.

“Yeah, I know,” I smiled at him as I resumed thinking about what I needed.

“What are ya’ doing,” he asked, sitting down on my bed.

“Trying to hook up to the PSN,” I said, trying to concentrate.

“Don’t you need a TV,” he asked, I looked at him, my smile growing.

“Exactly,” I threw myself on him as I gave him a huge hug.

“You’re welcome,” he chuckled, “Would you like help carrying one over here?”

“I mean, I guess, I can probably handle-“ I started trailing off.

“I saw you struggling with the board,” he pointed out, and looked like he was trying to hold back laughter.

“Ehhhhh,” I yelled as I stomped my foot, then stomped out of the room. I heard Syn laughing as he followed behind me. I stomped all the way to the Electronics area, and picked out a big flat screen TV. Syn helped me carry it back to my area, as he helped my set it up.

“So, you need any help setting up this game console,” he asked, as he started reaching for the wires.

“Don’t touch them, you’ll fuck everything up,” I screeched, going for the wires.

“I know how to hook up a playstation, probably better then you,” he said as he sat down next to me.

“You’re sure,” I asked him, looking in his eyes.

“Yup,” he went for the wires again, and I slapped his hands away.

“Better than me,” I asked again, still looking in his eyes.

“Yeah,” he had a taunting look on his face.

“I’ve hacked into the Congress website trying to change the laws on pot, but after five minutes, I got booted out,” I said, inferior.

“Woah, I wish you would have accomplished that,” he said.

“I wish, too,” I frowned, remember the almost victory.

“So you’re a nerd,” he asked, rhetorically.

“I mean, yeah, I guess. I can do a lot of shit with programming and computers and shit,” I said and began working on getting online, since I had the electronics set up.

“I knew a hot nerd once. She…uh, I haven’t seen her since high school,” I wanted to roll my eyes as he was talking about hot girls.

“What was her name,” I asked, trying to start a conversation.

“Parker,” he said bluntly, like he wasn’t happy when he said the name. I looked at him wide eyed, and dropped everything that I was holding, “What,” he asked, as he noticed my reaction.

“I have to pee,” I stood up, and started running around the store in order to find Harper. I finally found her hanging out with Vengeance and Christ, “Reject,” I said loudly, and she looked over at me. I nodded towards the bathroom, and started walking there. I could tell that she was following me, and I locked the door once she got in.

“What,” she asked, leaning against the sink.

“I don’t know about the rest, but we went to school with Syn,” I said, harshly whispering.

“Wha- How do you know,” her eyes were wide. I told her about what had just happened and she seemed ineffable, “I still don’t trust them,” she said

“We need to find out their names,” I started pacing around.

“How are we going to do that,” she asked, as she started tracing circles on the sink with her fingers.

“It’s going to take some extra spy work. Remember when we used to always play ninja,” I asked her, and she nodded.

(c)Shannon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Forth chapter, hell yeah! I'd like to share this little thing from my Aiming with Saleigh.

Image

I'd love to thank our readers, subscribers, and a special thanks to our commenters;

-bloodravyn
-FallxFromxSky
-pekigirl

xoxo, Shannon.