Sequel: Temporary
Status: Complete. Thank you for reading. :)

Trapped

Hatred

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Harper/Reject’s POV*^
“So, how do we go about this, though? Like, just trick them into shit? It’ll be more effective than spying.” I looked over at ‘Grimm’ as I leaned against the sink, and she nodded.

“No, they’ll get suspicious. Let’s just sneak around and see what they say when they think we aren’t listening. If that doesn’t work, then we’ll go with your plan.” She said, and I nodded and we both walked out of the bathroom.

“Okay, let’s begin.” She smiled at me, and I nodded as she walked off to the left, and I walked back to where everyone was crowded around, throwing insults, and getting gaming systems set up. As I got closer, I noticed someone was missing. Two people, actually, Synyster and Vengeance.

“Hey, Reject, you seen Synyster and Vengeance anywhere?” Shadows asked as he turned around, and I shook my head.

“No, why?” I asked, and Rev got up and walked around the isle with an extension cord, and returned a second later.

“Have you suddenly gone blind?” Shadows asked, in a sour tone. I glared and crossed my arms over my chest.

“Anyone would go blind if they looked at your face.” I smiled at him, and he glared.

“Okay,” Christ stood up, and got in between us before I could take a step closer to Shadows. “We need to try and work together here, and not rip each other apart. Shadows, Reject, can we do that?” Christ asked, and Shadows scoffed.

“I’m not the one being a bitch.” He muttered.

“I just fucking walked over here, and didn’t say a word to you, and suddenly I’m the bitch?” I asked, and Shadows shoved Christ out of the way. “You’re the one with the fucking problem, jackass.” I spat, venom dripping off my words. Just when I was beginning to think this thing might actually work. That sentence was what set him off, and words started flying back and forth.

“You’re the one with the god damn problem!” Shadows yelled, and I took a swipe at him just as I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, and I was pulled back, and Shows jumped at me, just to be held back by The Rev and Christ.

“Asshole!” I yelled.

“Bitch!” He screamed. I snapped at the word, and pulled free of whoever was holding me back. I lurched forward, my fist connecting with Shadows face once, but someone grabbed me again, and I fell as I was pulled back by my ankles. I kicked, trying to get another swipe in at Shadows, but he was tackled to the ground, as he tried to hit me, and another separate pair of hands latched onto my legs.

“SORRY ASS BASTARD!” I yelled at him as I was drug around the corner of an isle. “Get off of me!” I yelled, trying to get free of the two people holding me back. There were yells from the gaming section as well. I finally got one person free, but as soon as I stood up I was tackled, and this time the person was not about to give me any slack.

“Jesus Reject! What the hell?” I heard Synyster yell, and I sighed, trying to catch my breath from all of the kicking and screaming.

“Your asshole of a friend called me a bitch, twice, and I will not stand for it.” I breathed out, still lying on the ground under Synyster. “Will you get off of me!” It came out as more of a demand than a question

“No.”

“Get off of her Syn.” I heard Vengeance say, and then hesitantly Syn got off, and I stood up.

“Now, I am going to beat the shit out of him like a civilized being.” I said, but before they could question it I tried to take off, but Vengeance grabbed my arm. “He’s going to get away with it!” I yelled, looking at him as he sighed.

“Reject?” I looked over as Grimm walked up behind Synyster. “What happened?”

“Shads said some things that were…rude, I guess, and Reject tried to attack him.” Vengeance said.

“Shadows, no!” I heard someone yell, and I looked in the direction of the yell to see Shadows running towards me, until the Rev jumped onto him, pinning him to the ground.

“My god, I leave you alone for five minutes and you get into a fight, do I need to start monitoring your every move?” Grimm asked, and I shook my head, and then watched as Rev finally got off of Shadows, and he stood up, and looked straight at me with a bloody nose, and glared. I flipped him off, and he clenched his fists as he walked off in a different direction.

“No, I didn’t try to attack him, I got one punch in before you fucking attacked me.” I looked at Syn, and he shook his head.

“Actually after that Vengeance was the one who tackled you.” I rolled my eyes at Synyster, and Grimm grabbed my arm.

“I need to talk to you for a second.” She said, and before I could question her she pulled me off through the store and back to the girls bathroom. “Reject! What in the hell was that?! I told you to try and get information out of them! Not blood!” She exclaimed, and I shrugged.

“Well sorry, but you know how I get! He called me blind, a bitch, then he said that I have a problem, and called me a bitch again!” I sighed as I looked in the mirror, finding a small scratch on my cheek. Probably from being drug through the floor. Grimm just sighed, and shook her head.

“Are you okay?” She asked, and I nodded.

“Yea, I’m fine. Shads isn’t okay, though.” I said, turning back to her.

“Well, maybe this isn’t such a bad thing.” I looked at her like she was slowly losing her mind.

“What do you mean? We need to work together, but we can’t now, because I have established a burning hatred towards Shadows.” I said, and she smiled a little and shook her head.

“No I mean, when people get mad, sometimes they don’t exactly think before they speak.”

“Are you okay? Oh god, have you been bit?” I asked, and she laughed lightly.

“No! I haven’t been bit, I feel fine, I saying if they get mad, at rather us, or each other, then they might accidentally let their names slip.” I finally got what she was saying. If we got the guys mad, and they started yelling at each other, then they won’t really pay attention to what they say, and they might call each other by their real names. Unless their parents were just awesome as fuck and named them, Synyster Gates, The Rev, M. Shadows, Christ, and Vengeance. In that case I will force my way into their lives and become their best fucking friend.

“This is why you’re my sister.” I smiled, and hugged her. “Now, how do we get them mad at each other?” I asked as I let go of her, and she smiled.

“Video games.”

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Vengeance’s POV*^
I watched as Grimm and Reject walked off.

“You know, they’re really nice girls.” Syn said, and I nodded.

“Translation: You know, I am going to make it a priority to fuck both of them before the week’s over.” I looked over at Syn and he just blinked.

“I’m not sure if I should be taken back, or surprised that you actually got that.” He said, and I just shook my head. Typical. There was something on my mind about both of those girls. Reverend saw it too. They seemed too familiar. I wanted to try something, just ‘accidentally’ call one of them by Harper or Parker, and see what would happen.

“Syn, does anything seem odd about Reject and Grimm?” I asked him, and he looked down, then back up at me.

“No, why?” He asked, and I furrowed my brows.

“You know who they seem like, don’t you?” I asked him, and he shook his head. “Stop fucking playing Syn, you know what I’m talking about.” I said, and he sighed.

“They’re gone, Vengeance. Parker moved, and last I heard of Harper was she got in a car accident years ago.” Syn said, and I narrowed my eyes.

“But no one ever heard if she survived or not, or if Parker ever moved back.” He said, and I shook my head.

“No, I have a bad feeling Harper’s alive, and Parker’s come home.” I said softly, and Br-Syn grabbed my shoulders.

“Harper O’Klimin is fucking dead, and Parker O’Klimin is in fucking Ireland. Deal with it, Vengeance.” He said, and I looked up at him.

“If you’re so sure they’re gone, then why are you still calling me by my stage name Brian?” I asked quietly, the sentence directed straight at him, and he let his hands fall.

“Because I don’t trust them, now don’t use that name.” He said, but that was only because he didn’t want to think about it. I didn’t either. Hell, I had my heart broken by Harper. I loved her, and not two days after I tell her that and we go out, that other fucking douche came along and took her away. The sad part was, she went with him willingly. She left us like we were gold that had suddenly turned to shit.

“Bri, you know that Reject reminded you of Harper, you can’t deny that. Remember how she never took shit from anyone? Remember when she put a kid in the hospital four two weeks with internal bleeding for calling her a bitch? You should know that, at least. She knocked you out cold one day.” I said, and he sighed.

“Z-Vengeance, name one girl who like’s being called a bitch?” I couldn’t deny it, he had a point.

“You know what, I still think they might be-” Syn put his hand over my mouth, and leaned in close to my face, his tone changing.

“Harp is dead, and Parks is in another fucking country. Drop it, right now, or I’ll break your neck. They left us long ago, Zack. Your girlfriend is fucking six feet underground, and our friend is across the fucking ocean. Now, if I move my hand, will you stop talking about those two misfits?” He asked, and I nodded. He took his hand away. “Let’s go check on Shadows, and make sure his nose isn’t broken.” He said, and I just watched as he walked away. I reluctantly followed behind him. Something wasn’t right with Reject and Grimm. Syn knew it. Rev knew it. I knew it. The only way to really figure it out is to get close to one of them. The only one of the two that I had really taken an interest in was the one who reminded me of a girl that I once loved. Reject.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
^*Reject’s POV*^
“Shadows,” I started, mentally glaring at Grimm for making me do this, but it had to be done. Shadows turned around, and looked up at me.

“What do you want?” He spat, and I sighed. Why in the hell do I have to apologize to him?

“Do I have to do this now?” I whispered to Grimm, and she nodded.

“Yes, now.” She ushered, and I rolled my eyes.

“I am sorry I hit you, and called you names.” I said, feeling sick as each word left my mouth.

“Shads, don’t you have something you need to say back to her?” Rev asked, nudging Shads shoulder, and he groaned.

“But she fucking hit me!”

“Oh grow up, Shadows!” Christ whined, not looking away from his game. Vengeance and Synyster came over and sat down next to Rev.

“Fine, I’m sorry I tried to attack you, and called you a bitch.” Shadows said, and Rev patted him on the back.

“Now, that wasn’t so hard, was it?” Rev asked, and Shadows sighed.

“I feel like I’m going to throw up.” He muttered, and I nodded.

“Me too.”

“Now that everything’s cleared up,” Grimm started smiling. “Who wants to get their ass kicked in COD?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all of the readers, subscribers, and special thanks to the commentors:

bloodravyn
FallxFromxSky
pekigirl
invisible hearts.

I'm not even going to retaliate to Shannon's last author's note, just let me say that it wasn't what it sounded like. I threw my TV remote at my father and missed, and it fell into the sink in a puddle of water.

I'm going to go ahead and warn everyone that this get's fucking out of control. (In a good way. XD) I know that within a few chapters you all will be hating both of us.

xoxo, Saleigh