Status: a c t i v e!

Painted Smiles

Carson

Carson was a darling young man; he had the cute dimples and light blue eyes that changed to ocean blue when he was mad. He had the perfect built body and tan skin, the only thing wrong with him was he was … gay. He lived in a small city in Utah where everyone knew you and only counted out your flaws. He tried to hide the fact he loved guys by fitting in with wearing normal gang boy styled clothes, knowing if his mom knew she would kill him herself so It was hard facing the reality of not being able to be yourself when one day he met the guy of his dreams.

They wanted to hide the fact they were dating so going on private midnight dates was now a tradition to them, when someone had found out…the next day things had gone beyond Carson’s control. He walked to school looking down at his faded new jeans thinking how wonderful Tyler looked last night. Walking closer he could see his locker already, they happen to be the outside kind. It looked decorated so he thought maybe his fake friend had done it for him. Growing closer he stopped in his tracks. ‘You’re a dirty fag.’ Was ducked taped onto it with silly string now being blown on him, he struggled to get away when people began to yell calling him a fag and a nerd, he knew this would happen and he has no way out his mom just got the job.

Finally making a decision, he jumped a fence and ran into the lake only a couple miles away. It wasn’t just one day of this he knew it would haunt him and he can’t take that, whispering to himself that how much he will miss Tyler and his mom he began to drown himself.

That was the moment the society began the champagne of [delete] and stop bulling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. It will get longer.