Status: active

Warmness on my soul

Guitar Hero gone wrong...

*Andrea’s POV*
Today I found out that Claire moved in with Brian. Tanya was freaking out about it, but it’s Tanya, she freaks out about everything and anything. I was so happy for my friend. She was finally home after that incident and she had an amazing boyfriend right beside her to protect her and support her. What Claire has with Brian in such a short period of time is what she would never have with that stupid lawyer from West Chester. Glad that’s over now. When I found out everything about my best friend’s history in Huntington Beach I knew for sure that Tom wouldn’t last long. I mean, she moves here again and she’s hoping she won’t run into the guys? That’s just stupid. And when she did run into Brian I knew that eventually they would be together again. And I was happy for them but I was even happier to get to know them. Avenged Sevenfold was my favorite band ever and when Claire introduced us I lost my mind and I was practically drooling over Zacky the whole time. I had a secret crush on him. Don’t tell anyone. My happy thoughts were ruined by my stupid clock telling me it was time to go to work. I was living in a rented apartment but didn’t pay my rent for three months now. Mrs. Cortese was renting me the place and she has been really benevolent with me and my late payments. And everything because of my stupid boss and my stupid work. Everything on that place was on decay beginning on my boss attitude. Sometime’s when he thought that me and Claire didn’t work enough or didn’t clean well he wouldn’t pay us. I’m here complaining but in reality that job was the only thing keeping me alive and I wouldn’t drop it because I know I won’t get a job anywhere else. I got to work and Mr. Shumer was outside. He was smirking at me and it was disgusting.
“Good morning boss.”
“You’re fired. Can tell that stupid friend of yours that she’s fired too.”
“What? You can’t do this to us.”
“I just did. Bye.”
“No! Wait! Why?”
“Maybe if you agreed to wear the new uniform, you would still have it.” He said pointing to three girls behind him. They were wearing the uniform me and Claire refused to wear last week. Super short skirt and that shit. Basically our customers were all men.
“You can’t do this to us! Specially not to me.”
“Why’s that Andrea?”
“You know why.”
When I was thirteen years old I tried drugs for the first time. I don’t know, maybe I didn’t have the love I needed back at home or maybe I chose the wrong friends, but what have started at an innocent party ended up on my decay. First I started with the light stuff but after a while it wasn’t enough. I needed more, so I started with heavier stuff and started drinking. My mother was dead my father was too. All I had was a brother who didn’t even cared for me. One day , I was sixteen years old, got home and had my bag packed t the door. I didn’t see my brother since then. He moved to I don’t know where and gave me money so I could start a life wherever I wanted. Off course the money was for drugs. I ended up living in an alley on some street. And one day I met a pretty girl with green eyes and freckles. She saw me and helped me when nobody else did, when I didn’t want to be saved. She found me a job and Tanya made me stay with her. When they found out about my story they both raised money for me and put me on a rehab. I couldn’t thank them enough. They were my true sisters and they never gave up on me. When I got out of rehab Tanya wanted me to live with them but I didn’t want to become their child so she found me Mrs. Cortese and with the job I started a life I never imagined I could have. But with our boss being a pain in the ass lately I was having a hard time with paying the rents on time. Of course neither Claire or Tanya knew about this. They already did so much for me that I didn’t want to cause anymore problems. With this jackass saying you’re fired, my whole world fell. I didn’t know what to do. I would end up on the streets again and my life would end. And my boss knew exactly what he was doing and he knew exactly what I’ve been trough.
“Oh I know why? Too bad for you. Good bye Andrea. I’m sorry.”
“No. You’re not.” I left the place, crying profusely. The only place I could go was Claire.
The conversation didn’t go to well because I was passed out on the floor. I woke up with Brian and Claire shaking me up, calling my name. When I told her the bad news she was devastated. But she was even more preoccupied with me. Brian was felling a little confused so Claire filled him up. Of course he was angry and sad about his girlfriend but now that he knew the situation I was on he was worried with me.
“I’ll pay your rents you have delayed and you can go to Tanya’s, she didn’t sold the house yet and you can be there for free.”
“No Claire! That’s too much to ask and you already did too much for me.” I said aster I took a sip of the cup of water Brian gave me.
“I won’t take no as an answer. It’s already decided.”
“Damn, you and your cousin are so stubborn!”
“Well, I guess is in our blood.” I gave her a soft smile. “You’ll find something else. And then I’ll find something else. We’ll be fine.”
“Yes, you will. I’m sorry to interrupt but are we gonna be like this the whole day?” Brian asked.
“What are your plans?”
“I don’t know, something fun!”
“I’m sorry guys, I’m not in the mood for fun. I’m sorry that I even came up here in the first place. I was lost and confused and fragile. I’m stupid I’m gonna get going.”
“No you’re not, not like this. I’ll call the guys and tell them to come over here and we can spend the day chatting, playing and saying stupid things to each other!” Brian said. “You can call Tanya too freckles, I’m sure she’ll love saying bad things about your ex-boss.” We both laughed at Brian’s last statement. He did have a point.
*Claire POV*
The idea of bringing the guys here was awesome. Andrea seemed a lot happier since they got here. They had this impact on people. They made everybody laugh. Zacky’s been trying to make her laugh the most and I think she’s liking it. I was on the couch looking at both of them sitting on the other couch. Jimmy, Johnny and Matt were on the floor playing guitar hero while Tanya tried to distract Johnny.
“Those two seem to connect don’t they?” Brian whispered while sitting on the arm of the couch.
“Yeah, I guess so. It’s good for her.”
“Yeah for him too.” We both looked at each other smiling and he kissed me softly on the lips.
“Get a room already!”
“Shut up Tanya!” Me and Brian screamed at the same time making everybody laugh. Brian moved to the floor to start playing another song with Zacky on Guitar Hero.
“Ok, ok. By the way, I have an important announcement to make.”
“What is it?” Jimmy asked curious.
“Well. I don’t know if it’s a good thing or a bad thing…”
“Spit it out!” Johnny said.
“Ok. I think I’m gonna have to go to a doctor.”
“Are you sick, what’s wrong?” I was worried now, mostly because she had her head down to her feet.
“I… I’m-”
And BAM! We all looked at the noise source to find Zacky laying on the floor with Brian hitting him with the guitar.
“Guys! Come on!” Matt screamed.
“What the fuck was that for?” Zacky whined.
“You were trying to distract me so you could win! That’s so not cool bro!”
Everybody was laughing at the situation and I looked at Tanya. She was about to explode. She hated being interrupted. Specially by two grown up kids trying to be funny.
“Jesus, what’s your problem? Tanya wants to say something!”
“Sorry babe, but he was cheating.”
“Like you don’t cheat!” Zacky complained.
“I’m Synyster fucking Gates, bitch! I don’t need to cheat.”
“Tanya, would you tell us?”
“No. Now I don’t want to.”
“Come on!” Matt cried. “Give us a clue at least.” She rolled her eyes at him.
“Teaser!!!” Jimmy screamed pointing his finger at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please tell me what you think! I would love some feedback! ;)