Status: active

Warmness on my soul

Red Paint

*Brian's POV*

“Claire? What the fuck are you doing?”
She looked at me. Red all over her face.
"Good morning!" she happily said."I thought about what you said last night and you're right, so we're officialy re-painting!" I was standing in front of her still petrified but felt relieved after realizing what was going on. The furniture of the living room was moved to the side so the big wall had nothing in front of it, there were several buckets in the room and plastic sheets on the floor so it wouldn't make a mess. Right in the middle of the wall was one big and messy splash of red. Claire was wearing one of my white shirts, which was now covered in red paint, and so was her face and her hands and her hair that was up in a messy bun. She didn't seem to mind though. She moved towards me and without letting me talk she crashed her lips onto mine. I quickly responded holding her by the waist."You know, Tanya called me saying that Andrea is getting out of the hopital later today and we're meeting there, so... because we have a free morning and good news, I thought we could enjoy some time together..."
"First of all, good morning." I said still gasping for air after the kiss she gave me, making her chuckle. "Secondly, do you realize you just drenched me in red paint?" She was gonna talk but I cut her with a quick kiss. "And the third thing I wanna ask... What do you think re-paint means?"
She laughed. "Again, good-morning, and yes I do realize that now you're drenched in red just like me, and you Haner, are gonna learn how to paint your walls creatively. And these are the vantages of having an artsy girlfriend." I laughed out loud after what she said. Withou letting ask anything else she pulled my arm and handed me a small bucket that had big letters on it saying WHITE. Oh so we're changing colors? Great!
"Ok... What am I suposed to do with it?"
"Watch and learn babe." I jumped when she threw the whole content of a bucket of white paint on the wall, the liquid landing right next to the red splash. Paint was dripping to the floor and I couldn't deny it. It really looked good, and creative and it looked fun. She looked at me smiling tempting me more to try. One, two, three! One more splash on the wall. "What now?" I asked curious. "Just pick up colors randomly and just throw them!"
I did as I was told. I started throwing several colors, one at a time creating an awesome visual style to the wall. I had such an idiot smile on my face and looked at Claire watching the way she threw two colors at the same time and the way the paint that got left on the buckets dripped down her arms. She tucked a strand of hair between her ear getting a lot of colors on her face. It looked so fucking cute. She must've seen me looking at her becuase before I knew dark red paint was landing on me. "Oh no you didn't!"
"Oh, yes I did." I ran to her and she started running too, but I was faster I picked her up and threw her on the floor. She was practically swimming in paint and she was poutting at me. "Help me up!" She wined. I just laughed at her. "What if I don't?"
"C'mon, you ruined my plan..."
"What plan?"
"I'm not gonna tell you... I'm an evil warrior from the shadows..." God! She's so funny! This is exactly the Claire that I've fallen in love with a long time ago, and it's good to see she didn't change a bit.
"Well, I ruined your plan, and you ruined my shirt!"
"Oh, I'm sorry." That was a sincere apoligize.
"C'mon up." I handed her my hand, wanting to pick her up but instead she pulled me, making me land on top of her and on top of all that mess.
"Look at this mess..." I sighed looking into her eyes smiling.
"It's not mess, it's art." she said as she moved away from me. "Come here, I have an idea." She was sitting cross legged in front of the wall who was still dripping. "What are we doing now, babe... I'm tired, I haven't had breakfast yet.." I still sat right next to her waiting for further instructions from my talented and energetic girlfriend. She grabbed on small bucket of really dark red paint and she submereged her hand into it. Then, she put her hand against the wall, marking it. I followed her steps, with another color and when I was done, Claire was writting bellow her hand paint the letter C and she also did my letter B. "Now this is our wall." I smiled to her words and looked at our wall. It was really beautiful. In reds and white, it looked really romantic, ans with that detail, with our inicials, it was perfect. Some people would think it was lame, I would think it was lame, in another time. But now, it's perfect. Claire drew what it felt like an heart on my cheek on a quick move, and I looked at her with a big O on my face pretending I was shocked. "Yeah right, like you're not drenched already..."
I gave her a fake pout and she laughed. "I love you."
"I love you too freckles... Hey, I can't see your freckles now..."
"Too bad for you..."
"Oh really?"

*Claire's POV*

"Oh really?" He gently tossed me onto the floor and climbed on top of me. Slowly but yet so intense he pulled away looking into my eyes so deeply he could've seen into my soul.He carresed my body with his painted hands, making me shiver. He kissed my forhead traveling down to my ear lobe. I could hear him breathing become faster. As he took off my shirt, my clean body was becoming red and white from the paint of his hands. It never felt so right.

"We belong together" he stated. I nodded slowly looking into his eyes who were full of lust. He quickly took off his clothes and I took the rest of mine. Swiftly but ever so gently I felt his hard in between my warm wet legs. He looked at me making sure I was ok and slowley slid himself in me. I gasped as he penetrated me. "oh claire!" Brian wisperd into my neck pushing himself deeper inside of me. I flinched biting my lip to keep from gasping again."Bri... ha-harder." I moaned as he conceeded me my wishes.

Brian's face moved up to mine, his tongue carressing my lips and the inside of my mouth. I closed my eyes tightly grabbing and scratching at his back.

Brian rolled over pulling me on top of him. Our bodies never disconecting. I sat up on him feeling him going deep inside of me. Slowly reaching his hand between my legs, twisting his fingers gently around my clit. "Oh, Bri!" I screamed. Both of Brian's hands reached up gently sqeezing my breasts. His mouth coming open in a small O.It was not long until we collapsed together on the red paint on us, all over the place. "The re-painting was a really good idea..." he mumbled. "Don't worry, we can always paint the kitchen, the bedroom..." I sighed tangling my fingers into his dark hair, kissing him softly, him pulling my face closer.
"I'm hungry..." he said after awhile.
"Me too.. But there's no way I'm eating like this..." I said pointing at my painted body and the mess on the floor were on.
"I don't really like to clean..."
"Are you expecting me to do it alone?"
"Of course not..."
"Then.. up, up!" I said standing up. he stood up after me. "Wanna shower?" his face lit up like it was christmas eve. He grabbed my hand and we started going up the stairs when I stopped. "What babe?" he asked. I looked him up and down again at that body covered in colors and creativity. "You are really my best painting..." he laughed.
"And you're really the best woman I've met..."