Status: active

Warmness on my soul

Zacky, the spy

"Oh God." Andrea said.
"Please... No!" I said after her.
"Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you!" Tanya said to the boys. "I don't care if I have to be stuck in that van for so long, but we're going back fuckers!" This time Tanya was right, I didn't plan to stay here either.
"Guys, we're not staying here!"
"C'mon, don't be like that, we're here to protect you."
"Do you realise where we are? Do you?! Are you fucking nuts? Just by looking at that name, I have chills. WE ARE NOT FUCKING STAYIN IN-" I quickly covered my cousins mouth before she made more scandle. I didn't like the idea, not even a bit so I went to Brian. "Babe..."
"C'mon Claire, with my big muscles I shal protect you..." He said trying to make me smile and succeeding.
"I don't like this."
"C'moooon..." he said making puppy eyes. I couldn't say no to that. And maybe it wasn't that bad. After all, Brian will be here protecting me.
I was sleeping when we arrived there. I wasn't getting the situation because I was still sleepy, but my eyes widened when we got off the van and Brian and Zacky were looking at us with the biggest smiles on their faces. When Matt, Jimmy and Johnny saw where we were they quickly hugged each other. "I love you dude." Johnny said. I love him too, but I do not love this idea. "CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE" That's what we read on a plaque next to some trees. We were in camp crystal lake. Perfect. What a great idea.
"This is not the real one right?" Tanya asked.
"Uh, Tanya, sorry to inform you, but Friday the 13th is just a movie. Ok?" Zacky explained to her.
"Ah-Ah, very funny jackass..."
"This is very cool, you'll love it. They have atractions here, actors who come at night and stuff like that, and they also have a replica of the Jason's house right there, we can check it out tomorrow!" zacky told us excited.
"So, camp crystal lake, the adventure." Andrea said.
"And not only because of the atractions of this place, it's gonna be fun, being together camping in a nice place."
"YOU'RE GONNA GET US KILLED!"
"Calm down Tanya..." I said.
"No, I can't! What the fuck?! You just said that there were actors here trying to scare us in the night, we're pratically staying next to a house from fucking Jason Vorhees! I CANNOT CALM DOWN!"
"Tanya, it'ts not real, just a movie... And plus, I thought you liked horror movies."
"Yes, I like seeing them, not living them!"
"C'mon guys let's go!" Matt said and started walking to the camping area.
"You know what's the worst part?" Andrea asked me. "I just saw the movie Friday the 13th in the hospital." I chuckled walking with the guys.
"WHAT?!" Tanya asked behind us. "How can you go girls? I'm not going!"
"Well, then you're going to stay there all night, abandoned, cold, alone. Jason might come for you... Just sayin'..."
"Bri!" I punched him for scaring Tanya.
"Sorry." He said smiling.
We got to a real nice place, and there were a couple of tents next to us already but not to many.
"Good, civilization."
"Maybe the tents are empty, because Jason came here already and ate them." Jimmy said behind Tanya.
"Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!" we all laughed.
We were gonna have three tents, one for Matt, Johnny and Jimmy, the other for Zacky, Andrea, and Tanya and the other one for me and Brian.
"Ok! Tents ready!"
"Good, 'cause that's where I'm going, while I'm sleeping I'm safe."
"I agree." Brian said.
"What?"
"Yeah, if I'm killed during my sleep, no problem!"
"You're a weird human being, know that?" I asked my boyfriend.
"Well, freaks are the coolest people..." he whispered to my ear. "Let's go inside."
"Don't you wanna stay here for awhile? We got beers."
"Ok then, let's hang out by the fire."
Jimmy started laughing and got out of his bag a bottle of whiskey.
"Ah-ah, that's gonna be empty tonight!" Johnny said.
"This is gonna be empty in FUCKING FIVE MINUTES!!" Jimmy said making us laugh again.
"LET'S GET DRUNK!" Brian said.
"Babe..." I said pulling on his arm. "Don't drink, I mean, not to much."
"Oh, you don't want me to get drunk? Ok baby, anything for you, but why?"
"For nothing, but not today, not now, ok?"
"Ok." He smiled and pecked my lips.
Guess what? Jimmy was right, not in five minutes but in half an hour they were pretty smashed. They were joking around, making each other laugh. Tanya and Andrea were sleeping already but I decided to stay. I always liked to hang out with drunk Avenged.
"Dude, it's like, every joke about an irish or an asian, or an italian is funny..." Jimmy said.
"Yeah? How many asians are needed to change a lightbulb? Five. One to change the lightbulb, and four to smack their dicks together so it equals to a normal size dick." Matt said making us crack up.
"How many times it takes Johnny to change a lightbulb? Two. One to change the lightbulb and another to live with his mom until he's thirty-five." Zacky proceded.
"How many Johnny's take to change a lightbulb?" Matt asked Brian.
"How many?"
"I don't know I'm asking you."
"Oh, it take-It takes two, one to change the lightbulb and one two be a gnome." Brian answered in a funny voice.
"What did Johnny say when he went to jail?" Zacky asked.
"Uh-huh, this sucks..." Brian answered. They looked like they were having so much fun. Obviously they were shit faced drunk but it was very entertaining to see them mock Johnny. Even Johnny laughed. I bet if he wasn't that drunk he wouldn't be laughing. Brian drank but not too much, he could be funny without drinking, without even trying and I liked that.
"Dude, that's so bad, that it's good..." I said between laughs.
"What did JC get on his IQ test? GNOME!" Brian screamed the answer without letting anyone answer, making Jimmy fall to the floor laughing.
"What do you say when Johnny shows up for the gnomes court? GUILTY!" Jimmy yelled right after. Oh God! I'm dying. I can't take this anymore...
"Ok, I can't take this anymore!" Brian said reading my thoughts.
"Yeah, we should go to our tents." Zacky said.
Once we got to the tent Brian took off his shirt revealing his sculptured chest and I started drooling. Mentally off course. I had a hoodie on and I already had changed to some very short shorts.
"You're gonna sleep with that?" he asked pointing to my hoddie.
"Yeah, why?"
"Well, it's hot in here, unless you're cold, but if you are I can solve that..." he said smirking getting closer to me.
"Ah, ah, I'm not cold but I'm not hot either..."
"You are, hot."
"Shut up." I said chuckling.
"I'm not lying. You're hot, cute, beautiful and gorgeous. You're talented, inteligent, an amazing friend, an amazing person, and I'm gonna keep you forever." He said trying to hug me through the sleeping bag and failling at it. I couldn't help but blush and laugh at the situation. "You know what, forget this!" he said getting out of his sleeping bag and throwing it aside. "Would you mind sharing your sleeping bag?"
"Not at all..." now we were sharing. He wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Now, I'm hot." he laughed at my statement.
"Are you scared for being here?"
"No, I love the movie, and it was a cool idea, but I have to admit this is kind of spooky... But you're here with me right?"
"I'll never leave your side. I will kick Jason's ass!" I chuckled at his silliness as he laid his head on my chest.
We could have just laid there a little longer until one of us fell asleep, and the other one would soon follow, but that was not our way. "I'm yours." I muttered.
"What?" he asks my neck breathlessly.
I raise my volume to repeat, a tremor in my voice, "I'm yours. If you want."
He smiles in my neck. "Only if I can be yours."
My hand on his arm moves to his hand, and I guide it to a more prominent position on my breast; he cups the weight in his hand and his palm grazes my nipple through the thin fabric making me moan in pleasure. I let my other hand sneak back to clutch at his hip, and he instinctively tries to rock even closer to me as he presses his face into my hair. Inhaling the scent of whiskey and cigarettes, I trail my hand up to his shoulder and he gently tugs down my bra strap.
We end up giggling softly as I try to awkwardly get my arm out of the way so that he can pull the bra down a bit, but our giggles soon fade when he's exploring my bare breast. His face finds my neck again and he nuzzles it like he always does, and before he knows it, my hand on his hip has migrated south. I trail my fingers up his thigh as best I can in our position, and he makes a surprised sort of half-growl, half-whimper sound when I slide my hand between our bodies to stroke him. I pause, and he pants in my ear for several long moments. I'm about to resume my quest, but he stops my hand with a quick catch of my wrist, and drags it back around to in front of me. He sees the confusion in my face and explains softly, "I don't want this to be over too soon."
I relax in relief at knowing I've done nothing wrong – on the contrary, I've done something far too right – and then I tense again when he guides my hand down my own stomach, down to the waistband of my shorts.
"Brian....." I say, and it's his turn to pause.
"Yeah?" he replies, and he sounds worried.
"I can hear something..."
"Really?" he breathes out roughly. "All I can hear is my heart beating real fast and you."
"Someone's coming," I whisper.
"Not quite yet," he mutters, and I nudge his ribs with my elbow.
"Naughty! I mean it! Listen!"
He sighs but does as I ask. And that's when he hears it: a rustling sound outside the tent. There's now something, or someone, outside. Then it stopped.
"Freckles, I think it stopped..."
"Shut up, listen..." Silence.
"C'mon Claire, there's no one there. No Jason, no one."
"Okay..."
At my words he keeps kissing, nibbling and softly biting my neck making me moan. As he slids one finger into me I moan louder. "Careful, don't wanna wake our friends, do we?" he whispered as he slid another finger. "Then stop teasing. I want you." I yelped. He slid onto me making my heart stop, making me gasp.
"Fuck. I love you." He said. I raised my head slightly to kiss his shoulder and when the thrusts became harder I bit his skin to supress a moan. My nails were running through his back and I was beggining to loose control. "Bri.." We heard a loud noise, but what it came from outside was quicker than us.
"What's up guys!"
"Fuck! ZV!-Shi-Fuck! Shi-"
"God! What the fuc-Zaky!" Brian and my self quickly covered and started yelling at Zacky who had just opened up the tent, invading our space.
"Oh God!" Zacky said with a shocked expression.
"Damn! You know who spies on peolple Vengeance? SPIES!" Brian screamed.
"Oh, my eyes! God!"
"What do you want?"
"Honestly nothing! I just came in to see if you were okay, I heard some moaning, thought you were hurt, or something happened..."
"Are you a virgin?! When you hear moaning you're not supposed to come visit!"
"See ya tomorrow." Zacky said closing the tent again giggling. "Sorry!" he said from his tent.
"Fucking Vengeance." Brian said frustrated.
"Don't be mad!"
"I'm not mad, but he just ruined my night!"
"Well... It's not my fault."
"I know babe.. Let's rest, we have a big day tomorrow..."
"We do?"
"Oh yeah, you'll see."
I was almost falling asleep, now on Brians chest when a noise woke us all. It was a cell phone ringing and it had the best, or worst ringing tone.
"When I walk in the spot, this is what I see
Everybody stops and they staring at me
I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it
I'm sexy and I know it "
The first thing we heard was Jimmy cracking up, followed by Tanya screaming "ZACKY FUCKING VENGEANCE!"
This is gonna be a fun night. Camp crystal lake, uh?