Status: active

Warmness on my soul

One and only

Andrea's POV

My head connects with the wall. Dots dance in my vision. Blood dribbles down my chin. Does it ever stop? Will it ever stop? Does he love me? Does he hate me? A knee to the stomach. More blood. It feels like it's happening in slow motion. Like the abuse will never stop. It'll never stop. I love him. I always have. I always will. Until the day I die. Lips crash against my bloodied ones.Teeth bite into the soft flesh. More blood. He pulls back in time. Blood spills from my lips again. It stains the white carpet. I stare at the crimson. Why does he do this?Why does he do this to me? Another punch. Another kick. I've lost count. I curl up as he continues, grows bored, and leaves. I don't move. He loves me. He always apologizes.He always helps me clean up. He always cries and says he loves me. Always.That has to mean something. Right? Andrea, he calls. See, he always apologizes.
"Andrea!" I was woken by a very excited Zacky shaking me up. I slowly opened my eyes to be greeted by his green sparkly ones. That put a smile on my face. "Good morning sunshine!"
"Hey!" I said. "What are our plans for today?"
"That's a surprise..."
"I don't wanna leave this tent, I just wanna cuddle here with you for eternity." I said pulling the zipper of the sleeping bag up again and nuzzling my head on a pillow Zacky brought for me.
"That seems like a good plan, even though I liked to stay here as well, we have stuff to do."
"Can we stay here for like, more ten minutes? That's all I ask!" I tried.
"Okay, but only for ten minutes!"
"Or fifteen..."
"Fifteen? Wanna make it fifteen? Twenty minutes!" He said chuckling as he got himself comfortable on his sleeping bag next to me. "I think I'm falling for you..." he muttered. I didn't answer, he probably thinks I'm already asleep. It's better that way.

Claire's POV

Brian was playing with may hair when I woke up. I didn't say a word because it was feeling so good. We could hear Matt, Val and Jimmy outside, probably having breakfast. "Are you awake?"
"Uh-hum." I simply said. On a quick move, Brian turned us around, so he was now on top of me. "Good morning." He whispered, smirking. He leaned in so he could kiss me. What started as a soft, innocet kiss, became a rough, passionate, make out session. We separated panting for air, his lips red and swollen from the kiss we just shared. "Good morning." I answered.
"You now what I'm gonna do now?" he asked looking directly at my lips.
"What?" I asked, knowing the answer. He just smirked more at my statement and suddenly I saw him disappear under the sleeping bag. I felt his kisses on my somach, going up to by breasts, getting silent moans out of me every time. "Bri.."
"Uh-hum?" he asked under the sleeping bag between kisses. "Stop.." He immediatly stopped without questioning, coming up, puting his head to the same level as mine. "What's wrong baby, did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you? You ok?" He sounded really worried, but it was kind of cute so it made me laugh, getting a confused look from Brian. "No, not at all..."
"Then what?"
I look deeply at his eyes. "I kind of, wanna do something..."
"Claire? Do what?"
"Well, nevermind, I'm not gonna do it here though..." This was a bad idea.
"Now that you talked about it..."
"Just forget it..."
"Babe, but-"
"We should go..."
"We're not going until you tell me what's going on." He said as he firmly grabbed my arm.
"It's nothing, I just- I want to do something, I really do, but I don't think this is the place to do it, or time, because there are people outside already so-" I was interrupted by Brian's lips on mine on a soft kiss.
"I don't know what you're planning, and I don't know if I should be afraid or not, but ok."
"Really? You don't get mad at me?"
"Of course not! Wanna go outside?" He asked smiling. I just nodded smiling back at him.
We got dresses in a quick time and joined the people outside. There were some men on a tent away from us, and the guys were already outside eating breakfast in a table. "By the way, you have no reason to be afraid..." I said to Brian as we seated.
"Okay, where is Zacky? I'm gonna kick his ass for last night!" Brian said as he hit the table with his fists.
"Calm down dude! It was very funny, you have to admit..." Jimmy said.
"Yeah! Who knew Zacky's ringtone would be so..."
"... so manly?" Johnny completed Matt's thoughts maing us laugh.
"Yeah, that's not the main reason why I'm gonna kick his ass..." Brian muttered looking at me.
"What happened?" Tanya entered the conversation for the first time.
"Well, nothing too bad..." I said calmly.
"NOTHING TOO BAD?" Brian screamed gathering attention to him, making me chuckle.
"Well, it could be worst if he saw me naked, wich he didn't because you were on top of me... Or maybe it would be worse if I was on top, either way-"
"Claire..." Val interrupted looking at every one present, reminding me that I wasn't talking about my sexual life with Brian alone. I blushed hard and Brian smiled, putting his arm around me.
"Claire?" Tanya called.
"Yeah, yeah, I got it, sorry..."
"CLAIRE!! OH MY GOD CLAIRE, YOU DIRTY WHORE!" Tanya screamed making me blush even harder, if it was possible.
"Tanya!"
"Yeah, Tanya?" Brian joined me.
"You and me. We have to talk." She said. After that every one was silent making breakfast awkward.
"Okay... Now that the awkward moment passed..." Jimmy started. "What's taking Zacky and Andrea so long uh?" We all laughed and Brian stood up. This is not good. "Brian, don't!" I tried, getting confused looks from everybody at the table, but it was too late. He had already filled a glass of cold water, opened their tent and throw the content of the glass to Andrea and Zacky, who were previously cuddling to each other and were now drenched and freezing, cursing and yelling at my boyfriend. Brian on the other hand, succeeded in making everybody laugh at the situation, and had now a pretty acomplished smile on his face. "You can't just interrupt me like you did last night ZV! I thought you knew me... I'M SYNYSTER FUCKING GATES, BITCH!" he finished throwing the glass inside the tent as well. "That was so unecessary, Gates..." Andrea said.
"Sorry Andrea..."he apologized.
"Now, wanna join us Zacky, or should we call you Mr. Sexy from now on?" Johnny asked.
"Shut up...Look at this mess..." Zacky complained pointing at his tent that was soaking wet.
"Aaw, where's your confidence ZV? I thought you were sexy..." Brian said.
"And we thought you knew it..." Matt completed.
"You're all very funny, yes ok. Now stop."
"C'mon, come have breakfast."

---

"What do I do now? Wha-"
Oh Tanya... Zacky planned the afternoon for us. We were now fishing in the lake and everybody was trying to help my cousin. Her enthusiasm on stuff ends up being the reason of her confusion with things. "Ok, I quit. here-" she said handing the fishing rod to Johnny. "You do it." I was sitting in the old wooden dock next to Val with my legs on the water and the guys were fishing with Andrea and Tanya, but now my cousin was coming on our direction with a frustrated look on her face. "Don't be mad..." Val said. She sitted next to me so I was in the middle. "I'm not. There are better things in life anyway."
"Exactly! Talking about that, how's the baby..." Val asked.
"Oh, he's fine... I mean, I still don't know if it's a he or a she, but I have a hunch it will be a baby boy..."
"Are you happy?" I asked Tanya.
"Yes. More than ever. For me, for my baby. But also for you. I truly am. I'm so fucking happy that that douche of a lawyer is out of your life, and that you found Brian again, you're one and only love." she said, and I could see in her eyes. She was being serious. "Thanks T." I said putting my head in her shoulder.
"She's right. I can really see you two ending up together, ya know?" Val said.
"What?"
"Yeah, I mean, I remember when we were in school, when you and Bri started dating and he became such a happy person, a full of life person, I also remember how heart-broken he was when you left, how he was never the same. Honey, believe me, he wished he could have support you when your dad passed away... But then he found you again, I couldn't believe it! He came home that day and called us all to meet at his house, and we just stayed there all night remembering you, and thinking how we thought we would never see you again, and then there you were!" Val explained.
"I kind of feel bad for Michelle in the middle of all this..."
"Don't. My sister is not a bad person or a bitch like some people think she is. Michelle and Brian were over a long time ago. Honestly I don't think they were never, truly in love with each other. It wasn't meant to be you know... But she's not mad at him, he's not mad at her, they're good. They were more like best friends wou know. I mean, my sister did love him, but I never saw the spark in his eyes that I see when he looks at you."
"Wow, that's-"
"I know." she said. "But he truly loves you, and I know you love him too, so I bet you'll live happily ever after."
"Who will?" A voice asked coming from behind us. "You and Claire, off course." Tanya answered Brian who joined us in the wooden dock. "Oh off course, but that's not a question..." I smiled.
"This is when we leave them alone, right?" Val asked Tanya.
"Yeah, I think so..." They laughed and left.
"What were you talking about?"
"Nothing important..."
"My name was involved, aren't I important to you?"
"Don't say that, off course you are... I was just messing with you."
"Ok, will you tell me now?"
"You know, Val was just telling me how much in love you are with me, but I didn't buy any of it..." I said rolling my eyes.
"Oh you didn't uh? Would you buy it if I threw you in the river?"
"Don't you dare!" I yelled worried, because I knew he could do it.
"I won't, don't worry..."
"Hey, are you guys planning on being here the whole day, or..."
"Actually, we're gonna go in a bit, then we're gonna hang out by the tents and later the guys wanna go check out Jason's house, wanna come?"
"No." he laughed. "You could stay here by my side, like you promised...We could be doing more interesting things..." I said as I leaned closer to him whispering in his ear in the last part.
"God! That sounds tempting... We'll see..." He smiled.
We did as Brian told, after awhile we got back to the tents, and as Jimmy sat down we followed.
"This is cool here." Johnny stated.
"Yeah dude." The guys agreed.
"Hey ZV?"
"Yeah Gates?"
"You're so sexy!" he said cracking us up.
"Damn, I'mma be jealous..."
"Aaww, you're sexier baby." he said pulling me into a passionate kiss in front of every one making Matt clear his throat.
"Yeah very funny. I am though, I bet you envy me about that..." Zacky teased. Brian laughed out loud throwing his head back, making me chuckle.
"What do you envy the most about each other, that is the question..."
"Well, I'm not a envyous person..." Zacky answered Johnny's question.
"Wait- wh- What the fuck did you just say? You're not jealous of me?" brian asked increadulous, cracking us up again.
"Well, I'm just envyous of one thing, Brian has so much more energy than anyone else that I know, it's like I never see him tired..."
"Yeah, I'm very energetic."
"You're another duracell bunny, see everything makes sense, my nickname to Claire was always duracell bunny, they're a couple of duracell bunnies!" Jimmy said.
"Yeah, and they fuck like rabbits..." Tanya muttered not low enough for me not to ear. I gave her a death glare and she laughed.
"Well, I'm very energetic, mostly during... ya know..."
"You too... God!" I punched his arm mad at him.
"You know what? I need to go to the bathroom..." I said.
"It's more like... to the woods..." Andrea corrected me and I chuckled.
"Yeah, come with me please?"
"Fine."
We both stood up and started walking towards the woods. "Okay, stay here! I'll be back in a minute." As I was doing my business in the woods I heard a noise. "Andrea!" I called.
"Zacky's calling, I'll be right back!" she said and I could see she was far from me already. "No, don't leave me! Andrea! Come back!" Fuck. Now I'm alone. I'm gonna call Brian, I thought, but unfortunatly by phone was nowhere to be found. It was getting dark and I was more scared with each second. "Andrea! Brian! Somebody!" I tried to scream as loud as I could. Nothing. In the place I was standing it was really, really dark, but I could see a shadow coming towards me. "Claaaaireee." The voice whispered. I screamed and started running. Bad decision. As soon as I started running I felt my head hitting a tree causing me a lot of pain. I fell back and when I felt two arms grabbing me by the waist I even screamed more loudly. I thouhgt I was going to pee myself. "Leave me alone!" I fought on those arms. "Claire, it's me!" Me, who? "Let me gooo!" I wrestled more in his arms, and when I had an oppurtunity I kicked the figure in front of me in what it felt like his , ya know... private parts, causing him to groan in pain. It seemed like he fell to the floor. I grabbed the small flashlight and pointed it to the man who attacked me. Oh My God!
"Brian!"
"Uh-hum."
"BRIAN?!"
"That's what I was trying to say..." he was still on the floor curled up in a ball.
"Oh baby I'm so sorr baby!" I kneeled beside him fondling his hair. "Are you ok?"
"Do I look fine?"
"Baby I'm sorry... I didn't know it was you... God I'm sory... You - you look frustrated..."
"Just- Just let me... I'm going to my happy place with blue skies." He still had a frustrated look on his face that was kind of funny, but I still felt bad.
"I'm so, SO sorry baby..."
"It's ok. You were scared. I get it. Let's go. Would you help me up, please?"
"Off course. I'm sorry babe."
"Don't worry, Synyster G. is not damaged. And I'm fine too." I laughed.
"Ok, let's go."
"I think I'll stay with you tonight."
"I think so too."