Status: active

Warmness on my soul

Mr. Magic Fingers

After awhile, and after I was convinced that my boyfriend was fine, we started walking towards the camping area again. I'm gonna kill Andrea, but that's alright. I'm gonna kill Zachary for calling her, but thats fine too. "Are you sure you're ok?" I asked Brian. "Yeah, don't worry, we'll have kids.." he said chuckling. Good to know he actually wants kids. "Thanks for nothing Andrea!" I said as I reached our place. "I'm so sorry, I truly am."
"God! What took you so long? What happened?" Val asked us preocupied.
"They were obviously fucking in the woods." Tanya said.
"Well, no. Long story short, when that one-" he said pointing to Andrea "-abandoned my girlfriend out there in the woods, obviously she got scared, because it was really dark aready, so she started screaming. Luckily I was close smoking and I heard her. I followed her voice and when I got close, unfortunatly she didn't recognize me and kicked me in the nuts. Hard!" He whined. "Ouch dude." Zacky said.
"Don't judge me, I couldn't even see his face..."
"Yeah, it could be Jason, we don't want that..." Matt mocked.
"Speaking about Jason, wanna go now guys?" Johnny asked enthusiastically.
"Can I go with you guys?" Andrea asked. She was always a brave young girl.
"Wait, where are- No..."
"Yees Tanyaaa, they're going to Jason Vorhees house, hi, hi, hi, ha, ha, ha..." Brian answered my cousin in a scary voice making me chuckle. Jimmy stood up. "So, we should get going.." Johnny stood up as well, jumping three times excited. "Are you going?" I whispered to Brian.
"Do you want me to stay here?" I just nodded at tose gorgeous brown eyes. "Then I'll stay." He said smiling back at me.
"I'm staying, obviously." Tanya said.
"Yeah, I think I'll stay to make you some company."
"And we'll not?" Brian asked.
"Yeah right, like you two won't be occupied in your tent." Tanya spat making Bri chuckle.
"Ok, can we go now?" Jimmy asked. "Yeah dude, see ya later." Matt said to us and they started walking. I'm happy to have Brian by my side, if something happens he'll protect me.
"I think I'm gonna get some rest now.." Brian told us, getting up and going to our tent, not before leanning down to kiss my forehead. "I'll be there in a bit babe."
"I'll be waiting Freckles!" Hhe said as he entered the tent, winkin at me.
"Ok, don't drool."
"Shut up T. c'mon, can you just NOT comment?"
"No. So are you gonna tell me details now?"
"What details?"
"How is he?"
"What?"
"C'mon! Does he have a big dick or not?"
"TANYA!" I screamed silently. "He's right there, shut up!" I said pointing to the tent, probably getting red like a tomatoe.
"So, he is..."
"I didn- Shut up..."
"Don't worry sweetie, he's probably sleeping already." Val comforted me.
"And plus, with all of this wedding planning, we haven't had too much time to talk about stuff, you didn't even told me when you slept with him for the first time..."
"Did I need too? That's not your fucking business."
"C'mon tell me!" She looked desperate.
"Why do you wanna know so bad?"
"Becuase he's Synyster Fucking Gates, and he's been fucking my cousin, and I wanna know if my thoughts are anything like reality..."
"Ok, wait a minute, why the hell have you been thinking about the size of my boyfriend's dick?"
"Like I said, he's Synyster Fucking Gates, there's no fan of Avenged, that hasn't think about that..."
"I have to agree with your cousin on that..." Val said and my eyes grew wide. "Not that I- C'mon, my sister talked to me about stuff..." She said apologizing herself.
"Val tell me stuff..."
"Don't!" I screamed. "What's your problem T.?"
"My problem is that my own and only cousin won't telll me details about her sexual life, and that's just sad..."
"Too bad for you..."
"C'mon... Pwease, tell me something, anything..." She wined like a little kid, pulling on my jacket.
"Fine." I gave up. "What do you want to know."
"Everything!"
"Tanya..."
"He's he good in bed? Okay I didn't ask that, that's too obvious..."
"Okay, just don't make noise..."
"How big is he?" she whispered. I couldn't help but smile at her question, and I felt my cheeks burning.
"He's- he is big, okay?"
"Not specific enough..."
"He's fucking huge okay? Happy?"
"Yes! I knew it!" She screamed.
"Calm down T.!" Val laughed.
"How is he compared to Tom?"
"Jesus Christ Tanya! Don't even bring that name to the conversation goddamnit!"
"Just answer the question Freckles."
"Don't call me that!"
"Only Brian can do it!" Val said laughing.
"Okay, would you answer please, Claire?"
"It's like living in two different continents, let's put it that way..."
"God, could you be more specific?"
"He's way bigger than Tom! Is that good for you?"
"Yes! I already knew that too. Now tell me stuff about those hands..."
"What's with his hands now T?"
"His hands are amazingly fast..."
"I know that. He's an amazing guitarrist."
"Claire?"
"Yes his hands are fast, what more do you want me to say woman?"
"Do they feel... good?"
"Oh Jesus!"
"... inside of you?"
"Yes they do, now go sleep!"
"What's wrong with talking?"
"Nothings wrong with talking, but I just, I just don't think I need to tell you things like, like... You need to sleep."
"Don't get mad, at us!" Val said.
"I'm not mad, but you don't see me asking you questions about your sex life..."
"Wht do you wanna know, I'll tell you everything.. We do-"
"Shut up! Shut up! Please!" I said standing up putting my hands on my ears.
"Yeah stand up, go back to your finger God! Sure he's been missing you..."
"Bet his feet are cold."
"You two need to rest, and you also need to put some wisdom on those heads..." I said walking to the tent. I took off my jacket and adjusted my self on my sleeping bag. I thought Brian was sleeping, but as soon as I got covered he turned around smiling at me.
"I thought you were sleeping."
"I told you I was going to wait for you..."
"Wait, does that mean you heard our conversation?" I asked worried.
"No."
"Good."
"Why? Where you saying bad things about me Freckles?"
"Shut up! Off course not, you silly. Nobody can say anything bad about you, you're perfect."
"I'm not perfect, you'r perfect."
"No, you are!" I said making him laugh.
"I love you. Claire? Are you okay?"
"Yeah- It's just the way you look at me. It's like you're staring into my soul. Nobody ever made me feel this way."
"I say the same. You're my soul mate." he said hugging me. I enterwined my fingers with his, remembering my previous conversation with my cousin. He has beautiful hands. My thoughts wondered as I played with his soft hand, and before I knew I was getting aroused. I cleared my throat uncomfortably.
"You ok baby?"
"Yeah, I'm fine."
"So, I'm bigger than your ex, uh?"
"Brian!" I screamed pulling him off of me. "What more did you hear?"
"Babe... It's not my faul that Tanya speaks too loud, I'm sorry..."
I pouted and turned to the other side. I felt his arms sneaking around my waist and his hot breathing in my neck.
"Are you mad now? It's not my fault freckles...And it would be worse if you said that I was bad in bed or something..." I chuckled at his statement.
"How could I say that?" I asked turning to him again.
"Am I that good?"
"Yes." I shyly said.
"Are you sure, that didn't sound convincing..."
"Bri! Yes you're amazing, and you know that, not only in bed, but in every thing you do."
"You too baby. You're so good with words..."
"And you're so good with your fingers..." His smirked appeared with my words.
"I know..." I started kissing him ery slow and then pushed his tongue back and invaded his mouth with mine. My hands gripped handfuls of his hair, and continued the kiss with more aggressiveness. Brian let me get away with it at first. After a while, he puckered his lips and sucked my tongue greedily. I moaned. This was getting out of hand.
"Do you want my fingers on your body, Claire?" he asked softly, his voice filled with lust and longing. I stared into his dark eyes and gave him a tiny nod. I wanted him to touch me. How could I not after thinking about how talented his fingers were? He smiled, but my nod was simply not enough for him. "Tell me that you want it," he said as he allowed his fingertips to wander down my neck to the flimsy fabric that covered my round breasts. He brushed his palms slowly over her nipples with the lightest of touches until they were firm and raised. I inhaled sharply. "Please," I whined beneath him when his hot hand traveled further down my body. My skin was so flushed that I felt like I was on fire. I closed my eyes tightly and prayed that Brian would just get on with it. "Please. Fucking please! Just...do it!" Quickly, Brian had the shorts I was wearing pushed down and my tank top off to expose my body. He leaned over my body and whispered into my ear, "Where, Freckles?" his hand ghosted over my breasts – never touching, but close enough for me to feel the hotness that radiated off his skin. "Here?"
His hands on my breasts would feel wonderful, of course. But it would not be nearly enough. "Lower," I managed through a small, throaty moan. Brian lowered his hand to hover over my flat stomach. "Here?"
"No, lower," I begged as I pulled on his hair. His mouth curved up into a smile as his hands traveled down to my trembling thighs. Brian placed his cold palm on my skin. I gasped and my body arched off the floor slightly. "Does that mean I am getting warmer?" he asked, blowing on my skin. "Higher!" I couldn't suppress her pathetic whine.
"Here!" Brian exclaimed when he moved his hand up to rest between my thighs. I moaned audibly at his touch and twisted my body. He kept his hand over me, enjoying how I shivered and shook. He ran his tongue gently across my skin. Now, that felt good. My whole body tightened as I squirmed. My eyes were shut and my mouth was open. "Did that feel good?"
"Yeah," I lied; It felt more than good. He rubbed the side of his face against my thigh and kissed my skin. He moved closed down on my bud and squeezed lightly. That felt good – good enough for me to shriek in pleasure. "Oh God, that feels so good!" I said through gasps. A gasp left me as he reached me and slide two long, fingers, inside the heat that pulsed within. "Bri... I- I want YOU." He quickle got ridd of his boxers revealing his big hard on and waisted no time in getting inside of me, making me moan louder than I probably should. My nails scored down his back and my legs tightened around his waist as the tilt of my hips asked for more. I always felt so small compared to him; with his long body pressed against my own, much shorter, petite form. My personality said more than that, he likes to say, made me feel much larger. But in these moments, when it was skin to skin and panting breaths colliding between meeting lips, it was just Brian and Claire; the brilliant mind and the magic fingers as he likes to call us. Two lovers and two fighters that found their balance with each other. He had it all, as far as he was concerned. And when the moment came, caught in time, unable to be experienced any other way, I know he could see in my eyes that I felt the exact same way. I couldn't ask for anything more.
When I was almost falling asleep on Brian's chest we heard screaming. We stood up immediatly scared and went outside to see what the hell was going on.
"Oh My God! Help us!" he said, confusing us even more.