Status: active

Warmness on my soul

Unwanted Visitors

Brian's POV

I can't take this any longer. "Does it hurt your fingers when you play guitar?" The blond girl sitting next to me asked. I couldn't say Claire didn't warn me, because she did, and telling the truth, right now I just wanted to punch Trisha right in the face. No Brian! Control yourself! She's a girl! A stupid annoying girl, yes... But still, you're at a wedding... "No, it doesn't hurt..." I said with a sigh."Listen, I gotta go..." I said, standing up, as I looked over to Claire who was staring at me from across the room, a smirk plastered all over her face, with a glass of champaigne on her hand. "Oh what?" I asked when I reached her. "I hate to say this, but I told you so..." She said laughing again.
"Yeah right... You could have made an effort to save me, back there..."
"Like you don't know... I hate those two... And after all the comments they made earlier, and everything that happened today... I just wanna go home..."
"I know baby... We'll just have to stay a little longer, ok?" She nodded and rested her head on my shoulder. Then and there, we were so fucking happy. But because in our lifes, happiness doesn't sat long, hell would soon rise.

Earlier that day

Claire's POV

"Not like that! You don't know how to do anything!" Tanya yelled at the woman. "You know what? Get out of here! Go away!" As she said this, the woman left looking at my cousin with a scared expression. That was funny but I didn't dare to laugh when Tanya was about to explode.

My Life with Brian has been pretty good, I can't complain. He's been always there for me, and he's been amazing in every sense of the word. Andrea's good too. She finally admited she loves Zacky and they are officially dating. Since the incident of the unfortunate ringtone, back at the camping two months ago, Zacky's nickname has been "Mr. Sexy" but he doesn't seem to mind. He looks so happy with my best friend. Things have been very calm, we haven't heard anything from that Dan. Sometimes I would talk to Brian about that matter but he would always say " let it go, whatever happens we'll be ready for it." I didn't like hearing this, not even a bit, but because Dan didn't manifested himself, I actually forgot it.
Matt keeps being madly inlove with Val, and I am glad to say that lately, even Michelle hangs out with us sometimes. I heard Valary say that she found someone. If it's true I'm really happy for her, if it's not, well, I don't care. In the end I'm just happy that she doesn't hate me. Jimmy keeps being the funniest, craziest person on the face of the earth and Johnny, well, Johnny found Lacey, the most adorable, sweet girl he could ever find, so now she's one of us as well. About them as a band, they already finished the album, wich is amazing as every thing they do and they'll go on tour in a couple of weeks.
I've been drawing a lot, and recently I've been thinking of finding a job in the arts area, if it's possible. I'll do that when they go on tour. Since Crystal Lake, things have passed so fucking fast. Tanya's wedding day soon came along before we knew it. Peter is still deeply inlove with my cousin, and with a baby girl on the way, (yes it's a girl!) it makes things even more awesome than they already are. Tanya, being the nervous, weird, abnormal human being she is, made me stay on her house this past week because Peter's family prepared the whole thing and he's staying there this week. So their wedding is gonna be the first time they'll see each other in a week. This time with Tanya, I learnt how it is to live with her all over again. It's like living with a baby. I had to deal with her morning sickness from the pregnancy, I had to deal with her undying crying for Peter and with her every day bad mood. And the worst was that I didn't see Brian for the whole week. But that time together was also good for us. We picked a name together. Her baby it's gonna be called Susan. Susan is a good name.
Right now, Tanya is getting on the dress she's only gonna wear once in her life. Her wedding dress. It fitted her so well. "Claire! Come here, you do it!"
I took the old ladies place and unfolded the bottom of her dress. After I did it, I walked towards the girls and we all looked at her. "How do I look?" My cousin shyly asked.
"Beautiful." Valary said.
"Amazing." Lacey said.
"Gorgeous." Michelle said.
"Stunning." Andrea said.
"Per-Prefect..." I said and started crying. I quickly got to my cousin, holding her in my arms as we both cried.
"C'mon! Gonna ruin our make up bitch!" She said crying and laughing at the same time.
"Yeah sorry..." I said as I tried to clean up my eyes and hugged her again.
"You know that I love you don't you?" She whispered to my ear. "After all, we only have each other... You know that I say a lot of stuff that I shouldn't and maybe I'm a bit noisy, I know I'm a pai-"
"Shut up!" I cut her. "I love you too."
"Okay Claire, come here, let's get your make up fixed." Lacey said as she cleaned her own tears sitting me on a chair.
"I just wanted you to know that I love you and I hope I'm forgiven." Tanya's father said as he entered the room, making my cousin collapse to tears again.
"Maye we should give you guys some time alone." Michelle said and we all agreed getting out of the room.
We were in the hall when Tanya and John came outside. "We're ready, now hurry up, I've got a wedding to attend to." Tanya said in her normal voice, making us chuckle.

Peter's POV

"Are you nervous?"
"Hell yeah.." I said looking behind me seeing Brian.
"She must be arriving any time." I nodded.
"I'm excited too, I mean I'm gonna see Claire as well." He said making me laugh.
"Yes, I imagine. You really love her don't you?"
"Off course. I love her more than anything in this world." He sincerly said.
"Do you have plans of marrying her in the future?"
"I do. I really can see a whole future for me and her. With a lot of kids running around the house."
"Glad to know, I mean, I know Claire for a long time, and she's a nice girl who deserves being treated with respect. I can see that you're a good guy, and I can see that she loves you a lot. Tanya told me all about your past story ya know, and I never had the chance to actually talk to you about this... But if you hurt her-"
"I wont. This is not a conversation we need to have Peter. But it's nice to know that you care about her."
"Then I guess we're over this."
"Yeah, now let's go to our places or she'll think you changed your mind when she arrives and doesn't see you!" He said making me laugh again.

I was now on my spot, nervously shifting on my place, casually looking at people's faces. I could see everybody who was important. Oh, and I also saw the evil sisters. Miriam and Trisha were sitting next to each other sending death glares to any person who looked at them for more than three seconds. I also saw a very smiling Pandora sitting apart from them, smiling at me. I smiled back at her. I saw the guys, and who knew that Avenged Sevenfold would be at my wedding, uh? They were all next to their girlfriends, being Brian the only one alone. I can't wait to see Tanya.
As she walked down the aisle, all I could think was 'She was beautiful'. Claire looked stunning as well, but this day was mine and Tanya's. She literally took my breath away, and the dress well it just asbolutly fit her. I chuckled as I remebred the fight we had about if she should wear white or not, but I finally got her to agree with me that she should wear white. But that didn't stop her from adding her own little twist black lace was over the white. I was almost shaking in excitement, I wanted this wedding over with so I could call her my wife or Mrs. Reynolds. I still can't believe its been 5 years since we met, us now both being older we figured it was time to get married. When she was finally in front of me I took her hand as the priest began the ceremony, I didn't pay any attention to it till I had to say I do. After all, who would want to listen to some old guy when you had her gorgeous blue eyes to look at?
"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." Was what cut through my head,
'Finally!' I mentally shouted.
Grabbing either side of her face, I kissed her.
You could hear catcalls in the audience, we pulled back and I just grinned.
"Hello " I said
"Well, hello Peter." she said back.
"I love you Tanya" I said.
"I love you too." she said back to me.

Claire's POV

"I missed you so SO much!" I said as I hugged Brian at the party.
"I missed you too Freckles.." He said nuzzling into my neck.
"Let me look at you.." I said I stepped back looking at Brian. "I told you, you would look amazing in a suit."
"Aaw, you look beautiful as well," he said getting closer to me. "You look so good that I wouldn't mind abducting you for awhile."
"Brian.."
"C'mon, nobody will notice.."
"Yeah right..." He pulled me into the closest bathroom, making me gasp with surprise.
"Bri, we can't do this! Some one will hear us!" I said.
Brian held his finger up to my lips to quiet me. "Shhh baby, no one will hear us." We were currently in the bathroom, just down the hall people were sitting at their tables waiting for the lunch to arrive and for us to come back. "Now we don't have a lot of time so let's get on with it."
This was the last thing I thought I would be doing today, not that I minded. Brian was currently kissing down my neck stopping at the base to suck and nip at the soft smooth skin. I left out a moan throwing my head back. Brian smirked against me as I slid my hands down to the top of my boyfriends pants. I let out a gasp as Brian's hands came in contact with my skin, I let out a breathy "Bri..."
He pulled up my dress and pushed my panties aside. "Oh god baby, you went commando, you're killing me."

"I try." I pulled Brian up to kiss him letting my hands travel up his shirt and feel the muscle underneath. "Bri, I need you, I need you inside me." I finally felt my boyfriend's member at my entrance. "Oh god!" Brian was inside me, it felt so good that I let myself fall completely against the door of the bathroom stall as I wrapped my legs around Brian's waist.
"Bri." I whined thrusting my hips into Brian. He finally pushed himself into the me as we both let out a satisfied moan of pleasure. Brian kept thrusting into me as I leaned my head into the crook of Brian's neck as he panted and gasped.
"Oh, god! Claire, baby, I'm so close!" Brian thrusted harder and faster into me.
"Me too ..." I moaned as Brian continued thrusting into me, he was in ecstasy. We came together, moaning loudly. Brian pulled out of me and looked me in the eye.
"That was amazing. I hope no one came into the restroom while we were going at it."
"Oh my god, don't even joke about that! I would be so embarrassed!" I said.
We walked out of the bathroom soon after and sat back at their table with the girls and the guys. I was sitting in the middle of Brian and Pandora. I just hope that Miriam and Trisha don't talk to me. Everybody is talking to each other on the table so maybe they wont even notice me.
"What took you guys so long?" Andrea asked.
"Oh nothing, " I replied smoothly. "Brian had a little mishap while washing his hands and got the front of his shirt completely soaked. We had to dry it with the hand dryers which is what took forever." I took a sip of my drink as Brian suppressed a laugh.
"Oh that sucks, well at least you got it dried. It would have sucked if you had to walk around in a wet shirt." Matt added in. "Well anyway, Claire as I was saying before you left..." Trisha continued.
Me and Brian glanced at each other knowing that this would just be our little secret.
"I never thought you liked guys like this, honey.." Trisha said.
"I never thought you would think..." I muttered making Brian and Pandora laugh.
"Like what Trish?" Miriam asked annoyed at her sister. Is she on my side now?
"You know, with tattoos and piercings..."
"Shut up, Trisha, Brian is a very good looking guy. I understand how Claire loves him." Tanya and Peter both looked at me rolling their eyes making me laugh. Now I get it. Miriam's gonna hit on him, and Trisha is gonna be the one who makes the rude comments. This is gonna be soo much fun.
"Thank you for your comments, but I don't really think that people's looks have an influence on their personality, so..."
"Oh, don't be mad sweetie... I'm just saying, Tom was way much better for you.."
"Yeah, fortunatly what you say doesn't matter." I said calmy. I could see Brian smirking from the corner of my eye.
The lunch passed like that, with a few nasty comments from the sisters, and a lot of funny talks with Pandora until it was party time.
Seeing my cousin and Peter have their first dance together was very emotional, and I cried a little bit, but as soon I felt two arms sneaking to my waist the tears stopped.
"Wanna dance?" I smiled at him.
All of the couples present were dancing, and out of nowhere Lacey came up to me.
"Honey there's someone outside for you." She informed. I gave a soft peck to Brian and followed Lacey's directions.
He was wearing a black suit. He looked very elegant. He turned around and looked at me smiling. He didn't have tattoos or piercings, but again, people's looks have nothing to do with their personality. I wish Tom was as sophisticated as he looked, but infortunatly he was just a douche. And I really don't know what he's doing here.
"Hi beautiful."
"Good bye, jackass."
"Listen-"
"How's Crystal?" I ironicaly asked.
"Please, just list-"
"No, you listen, what part of I hate you, I don't wanna see you again, I don't want you anymore, didn't you understant?"
"Claire, do you really think that jerk is better for you than I am? What kind of life will he give you?"
"He gives me the life you could never give me. You know why's that? Because I'm sure he loves me, and I love him just as much. I loved him all along, and you were the dumb one who didn't understand I always thought about him when I was with you."
"You're fooling yourself, Claire, you'll realize that sooner or later."
"You're the fool here Tom. Now go away please. Or I'll have to call for Brian, and I'm sure he wont go easy with you." I sais looking at my feet.
"What I can't stay? I know your cousin, I want to congratulate her."
"What the fuck dude? My cousin hates you and you know it! Get the fuck away from our lifes once and for all." I said turning my back to him.
"One day, you'll come back to me. I'm sure of it."
"Keep telling that to yourself..."
"I'm the one who truly loves you!"
"You know what?" I stopped middway and turned around, I could see a hint of hope in his eyes. Maybe he thought I would go back to him, poor Tom. "Rott in Hell you bastard." I said and went back inside.

Brian's POV

"No, you listen, what part of I hate you, I don't wanna see you again, I don't want you anymore, didn't you understant?" I followed Claire outside, and my heart was filled of rage when I saw that douchebag here, talking to my, MY freckles!
"Claire, do you really think that jerk is better for you than I am? What kind of life will he give you?" Jerk? I was hiding behind a wall, hearing their conversation, I just want to hear what Claire has to say to him. I don't wanna overreact just cause they're talking. If I see things getting out of hand, I'll kill him.
"He gives me the life you could never give me. You know why's that? Because I'm sure he loves me, and I love him just as much. I loved him all along, and you were the dumb one who didn't understand I always thought about him when I was with you." Wow. That was ... awesome. If I was somewhere else and this situation wasn't so akward, I would cry. Not really, but I would.
"You're fooling yourself, Claire, you'll realize that sooner or later." Fucking asshole, who does he think he is?
"You're the fool here Tom. Now go away please. Or I'll have to call for Brian, and I'm sure he wont go easy with you." Oh, I would break his neck, I would rip his heart out right before his eyes. Wait... aha-ah that's funny, no it's not, not funny Brian, this is .. fuck. I don't really need to hear anymore, I heard Claire finishing the conversation and coming inside so I quickly went back to where I was before. I'm so proud of Claire, I mean I know she wouldn't jump on his lap, but what I heard her say, was awesome! She loves me as much as I love her. Wow. One day I'll make that girl my wife. I will.

Claire's POV

When I came back I didn't find Brian so I decided I would go talk to Michelle who was sitting alone in a chair, admiring the other couples dancing.
"Hey,"
"Oh, hi Claire." I sat next to her looking at my cousin with a wide smile on her face dancing with Peter.
"They look so happy, don't they?" she asked.
"Yeah, I couldn't be happier for my cousin."
"Hey Claire, I just want to let you know, that- I-I don't want us to be akward or anything... I'm really, truly happy for you and Brian, I am."
"Thank you, it means a lot to me. I thought you would hate me."
"Hate you? I'm not a jealous whore like every one thinks I am..." she said looking sad. I felt so bad for her right now. I just wanted to hug her."Me and Brian were so done, when you came along again. You know, in the past, yes, I'm not gonna lie, I kind of hated you. Before you started dating him, you were on of my besties, and then you started dating him, right when I was falling for him, but we were in high school, we were young and stupid, and we thought how our lifes would turn up, and it doesn't have anything to do with what it is now. I feel so bad now, because when you moved, I was so damn happy because I saw it as a chance to win Brian. When I saw how sad and down he was when you left, I new right then that I would never have him. So this is me apologizing for every bad thing I said to you, even if it was just mentally, but I'm so SO sorry Claire. I just wish we could be friends like we were before all this." She said and I could see a tear forming in her eye. I hugged her tightly, not letting go, remembering all those memories of our high school days, when it was just the twins, me and the guys. Life was good then. I guess I just one a bestie again.
"uh- Hi, girls..." Brian said as he walked to us confused. We both started laughing and Michelle kissed my cheek before going over to Val.
"Should I be scared?"
"No. Not at all. I guess we're friends again." He smiled.
"Are you happy?"
"Yeah, I heard it all from her now, I understand, ya know."
"I'm glad."
"It's like our life's finally getting straight, it's like the problem's are over, don't you think?" He was about to answer but every head in the room turned to the small stage hearing a voice greeting, coming from the mic.
"Hello every body." Someone said in a very sexy accent. "Some of you might know me, but for those who don't..."
Who is this guy? I've never seen him in my life and every body had the same puzzled look, on their face, except for Andrea who was now petrified looking at the blonde, blue eyed man on stage.
"My name is Dan, and now the party's gonna start."