Status: active

Warmness on my soul

Big Bad Wolf

Everybody looked at him with confused expressions, but when he smiled widely at everyone in the end of that sentence, they all started clapping. Tanya looked at me and we both looked at Andrea. She was still on the same spot grabbing Zacky's arm for dear life. Brian was squeezing my hand really hard and his face was serious as hell. The guys exchanged looks. This is not good, not at all. First Tom, now Dan. What's happening next goddamnit! Brian took a step forawards and I instantly pulled him to me. "Bri, don't please." I looked at him with pleading eyes, hoping he wouldn't do anything that could bring us problems. And by problems I mean, I don't want Brian to end up in the hospital. Or anyone else, to that matter. "Hey every one! Please come with me! Tanya and myself have a surprise for our guests, we'd like to share now." Peter informed as Tanya looked at him confused. I kept pulling Brian to me. "Go with Peter, don't worry. Just make sure Andrea's with you! "
"I love you."
"I love you too Claire." he said firmly.
Brian wouldn't change his mind and he would do anything for this to end. Dan was still on the stage, talking to the people who were singing and playing the instruments smiling and laughing with them. As I was getting outside with the rest, I glanced quickly at the man who hurt my best friend to a level I can't even dream of. He waved creeply at me, giving me a nasty smirk.
"Ok, what the fuck, is that Dan, Dan? How the fuck is he here, Andrea talk to me, for fuck sake!" Tanya said when we were outside. Peter had in fact a surprise for everyone, a big chocolate fountain was standing on the beautiful garden outside. I'm pretty sure that was going to be revieled later though. Everybody clapped once again and nobody went inside because Peter had the great idea of giving a speech. Tanya, Andrea and myself were far from everyone, freaking out. Andrea was shaking a lot and was totally pale. She just nodded at Tanya's question. "Oh God!" Tanya said.
"What are they doing inside? I'm going there!"
"No you're not!"I said pulling Andrea back to me.
"You don't understand, they're out there all alone with him!" She started sobbing and Tanya wrapped her in a hug as I did. At this point I started to cry as well, not for Andrea, but for Brian. My best friend is completly terrified and traumathized for all her life because of that man, and now, like she said, they're ou there alone, with a very creative Dan with them. Peter approached us with a worried face. "Tell me that's one of your retarded cousins. Please tell me that's not the Dan." He asked. Tanya looked at him with a worried face as well. "Fuck! I'm gonna call the cops right now, don't worry."
"No!" Andrea screamed.
"What?!" Tanya spat at her. "What the fuck are you saying?"
"This is your chance sweetie! This is our chance! I love you." I softly said, trying to keep myself calm. It didn't matter hearing Andrea's screams because Peter had already got away from us and picked his phone. I honestly don't understand why Andrea doesn't want to call the cops, I mean, why wouldn't she? "I love you too."

Dan's POV

I watched as the five men approached me with angry faces. I couldn't help but laugh at them. What are they expecting? Getting into a fight with me? Calling the cops? Poor little boys...
I was the only one on stage as the five men looked angrily at me. "And you are..."
"We're the ones who'll kick your ass!" The tallest one said.
"Well, you can try... Anyways, I didn't introduce myself to you properly, I'm-"
"We know who you are!"
"Ok, ok... Please don't be mad at me..." I said ironically. The fifth man stood behind, watching the scene staring at me in the eyes. He's the one. "Who are you?"
"I'm gonna ripp your heart out from the inside out." The brown eyed man stated, his voice shaking a little bit, that was adorable.
"Who the fuck do you think you're laughing at?" This one had green eyes.
"Aaww, never mind, I'm joking!" They're faces twisted in confusion. "I know exactly who you are. You're Matthew. You're James. You're Johnny. You're Zacky." I turned my face to the other one. "And you're Brian. Claire's sweetheart." His hands clenched in fists as I pronounced her name.
"You keep your dirty hands to yourself, Claire has nothing to do with this!" Brian screamed.
"First of all, do not scream at me, second of all Claire has everything to do with this..." I stated.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, that... Nevermind. Anyways, great wedding right? I bet they're happy, or not." I chuckled.
"How do you know all of this information?"
"I know a lot of things Jonathan, as I know your girlfriend well. Lacey she is?" The little one was going to jump on me, but Matthew held him on place.
"You do know, that now you're screwed right?"
"Oh, am I? Why's that?"
"The cops will be here in no time." I laughed loudly.
"Okay boys. Then I guess I should go now, before they arrive, right?" As I spoke we heard police cars outside, in the front of the house so they wouldn't get to much attencion from the wedding guests. The tall one smiled acomplished. "Brian!" Matthew screamed. I could see their plan clearly know. They were trying to keep me there until the cops arrived and then hit so I wouldn't run away. Too bad they don't have guns. I quickly got of my jacket a gun, making Brian stop dead on his tracks, stepping backwards again. "There. It was very nice to meet you, unfortunatly my time here as come to an end." I turned them around so I could escape from the backyard.
"Brian. One more thing. Andrea betrayed me, so now I'm taking my revenge on her, as you understood by now, and I know you're smart Brian, so, think a little. What's the best way of making her suffer?" I whispered getting out of the room, infiltrating myself on the crowd of people outside.

Brian's POV

"Go run! Go after him!" Matt screamed and started running outside with Zacky. I stood in my place confused. He just escaped us, and there was nothing we could do about it. And what he said..
"Dude, what the fuck did he meant, got an idea?" Jimmy asked.
"I don't know dude." I started to walk side to side on that room. Things had to get bad! Jesus!
" What's the best way of making her suffer? Umh.." Jimmy repeated reminding me of what Dan had said. My face fell. Fuck. Jimmy obviously saw my face.
"What's wrong Bri?"
"By hurting the ones she loves the most"
"What?"
"By hurting the ones she loves the most. Tanya and- Oh God, where's she?"
I immediatly ran outside, with Jimmy behind me, looking for Claire through that huge crowd of people. This can't be happening. God!
After running for a while I found her. I felt so relieved. She was alone, sitting on a bench admiring some kids play. I hope we have one some day. I started walking towards her, but it was really hard, since there were so many people outside. We'd have to get married first obviously. Then we would have a bunch of babies. I hope they have her freckles, and my guitar skills. She saw me, smiled back at me and stood up. She looked amazing. We'd have to get another dog as well, I mean, Pinkly is feeling alone and since she's a dog person. But right now that doesn't matter. I just want to hug her, and tell her everything is going to be fine. I want to hold her and protect her.

A few moments before

Claire's POV

I sat on a bench all by myself. I just needed space right now. I'm nervous and I feel like I'm going to throw up. Brian's in there, but they won't let us in. I wouldn't go there even if they did, because just hearing the name of that psycho gives me the chils. I just wanted Brian with me. I just wanted my life back. Those years I've spent here. Those happy years when my father was alive, and I was in school, ready to become a graphic designer with an amazing boyfriend by my side. I just want that back. No Dan's, no nothing. I started thinking how my cousin's wedding day was ruined. She saw me and sat beside me on that bench.
"I'm sorry."
"You have anything to be sorry about, it's not your fault that Andrea has a thing for psychos" I laughed a little bit, but not for long.
"Yeah... I'm so worried with them..."
"Don't. He won't kill them. I think he has the notion of where he is. According to Andrea he's smart on his moves so he wouldn't do anything here."
"But still. I can't stop thinking about it. I mean, what is he even doing here?"
"Well, probably he keeps stalking Andrea to scare her more, than she already is.."
"But know he's freaking out everyone!"
"It's gonna be fine. I love you."
"I love you too." I'm saying a lot of I love you's today.

Andrea's POV

I stopped sobbing, that would just get people worried and freaked out, that wasn't necessary. I was now next to Peter, my eyes locked with the doors. He was talking to some guys, probably his friends. I don't know how he can do it. He's just- he looks so freaking calm that the only thing I want to do is punch him. Fuck his serenity.
Right now I couldn't help myself from thinking about him. I haven't seen him in so long. It reminded me of all the nightmares he put me through, but it wasn't bad all the time.
"Dan," I said flatly. "What are you doing?"
"Making breakfast, what does it look like?" Dan answered cheerfully. "You want waffles? With maple syrup?"
I stayed in the relative safety of the small kitchen's doorway to assess the situation. A juicer sat on the countertop, orange pulp dribbling down the side with two glasses of orange juice sitting placidly beside it. Two plates had been laid out on the scratched up table, piled high with scrambled eggs. Sausages sizzled in a pan on the stove while Dan tinkered with the waffle-maker. Dan waved a bent fork at me. "Go sit down." Raising an eyebrow, I cautiously advanced into the kitchen and went up to him. The wholesome smells rising from the frying pan were stimulating my saliva and my appetite, truth be told. Dan tugged distractedly at one of his frilly apron strings that was slipping off one shoulder. "Hey, Andrea, you gonna stand there all morning?"
I took a good look at my lover. Dan was dressed in only a sleeping tee with a ridiculous frilled apron over it. On the front pocket of the apron was printed the words, "Kiss The Cook". His hair rippled in chestnut-gold waves with every movement, framing sparkling wide blue eyes.
"Hn." I went and sat down.
Dan bounced over, frying pan in one hand, a plate of waffles balanced precariously on the other. "Hungry?"
He plopped the plate down and poured the sausages onto it. He snagged the small jug of maple syrup and drowned the waffles in thick, golden sweetness, getting some all over his fingers in the process. I followed the progress of each digit as it was popped into Dan's mouth for a quick clean, ending up in smearing his nose as well.
I allowed myself a small smile. "Come here, babe"
Dan blinked and put me into his lap willingly. His lopsided grin was hopeful. I thoughtfully traced my finger in the pattern of the words printed on Dan's apron.
"Kiss the cook?" I smirked.
Dan wriggled and blushed. "It was the only one I could find! I didn't want to get any-"
"Shut up, Dan. " I punctuated my command with a kiss.
A few moments later, when we came up for air, Dan spoke a little breathlessly. "Aren't you hungry?"
"Not for breakfast." Dan was only allowed a short protesting yelp before he was hauled off to the bedroom.
I feel bad. I feel guilty because in the end I miss him. The cute, sweet Dan. I'm also afraid, of the psycho Dan, of the bid bad wolf.

Back to Brian's POV

I just want to hug her, and tell her everything is going to be fine. I want to hold her and protect her. I was kin of stuck at this point, in that crowd of people who wouldn't move. I looked at her as I was trying to get there.
As two arms got on her waist and pulled her from my sight my thoughts faded.

Next morning I woke up, well... I didn't actually woke up because I don't think I've slept last night, but I got out of bed. My empty bed. I looked at the side hoping to see her angelic face with her eyes closed, dead asleep. I found an empty spot. I hoped it was only a bad dream, but it wasn't. I wondered what would I do now, what would I do today.
The only thing I could do today, was cry. Cry and think that the only thing I did was watch as he took her away from me, from every one, from everithing. She was gone and I couldn't do anything about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 don't be afraid to comment :)
Tell me what you think