Status: Active :D

I'm Losing the Best of Me.

So Awkward.

Jack’s fingers thread into Chris’ long hair as he straddles his best friend’s hips as their tongues tangled together in a heated snog. Chris’s hands were resting on Jack’s arse so he could pull him closer towards his chest and this was his fucking dream he had longed for this night for ages and he was finally getting it; he couldn’t be happier.

Jack pushes his hands onto Chris’ shoulders so that he was getting on top of him- so that he was the dominant one, he could tell Chris weren’t too bothered about being dominated as Jack could feel his hard on pressing against his thigh.

He can feel the moans that fall from his best friends’ lips and he is moaning too, Jack’s lips kiss down his jaw line whilst sucking in small spots; he smirks as the younger boy is writhing slightly under him, sexy moans rasping from deep in his throat and Jack is so god damned turned on by his best friends, you would be too if you saw the faces he was pulling and could feel his hard on against your thigh…

Chris felt like he was in fucking heaven because this had to be heaven, right? He had wanted this to happen for so fucking long and it finally was and he hadn’t come on to him! He was internally freaking out as his moans fall out of his throat, shamelessly.

Then the weight on him is a little more, he feels Jack’s hips buck into his so he was shamelessly grinding his crotch against Chris’ and he feels so dirty but the friction is so god damned good that Jack just goes with it and keeps grinding his hips against Chris’, his own moans and curses falling from his lips.

It was getting more and more heated as the two men got more and more into each other, fingers searching all over the others body in a sort of needy way but somehow it’s perfect…

“Jack? Someone’s here for you!” Rian informs as he pops his head around the door to his best friends’ room, eyes widening when he sees Chris on him with their lips attached and hands touching.

Jack’s doe eyes shoot up towards his friend who had wide eyes; his cheeks burn red as he slowly moves Chris’ slender body from lying down on top of his and he feels so embarrassed that Rian had just seen that. I mean, he had seen Jack naked enough but this was just so… different.

“Who is it?” he asks while fidgeting with his hair to get it from his eyes so he could actually see his short friend that was positioned at the door way; soft frown etched on his drug induced features.

“Alex,” its spoken bitterly by the older man.

“Tell him to fuck off, so I can get back to Chris, okay? Thanks, Ri,” says Jack with a cocked brow, his thumb rubbing at his eyes slightly.

Chris is blushing in embarrassment as he watches the whole conversation go down between the two of them and he can fucking feel the lust radiating off his body, hell, he’d fuck Jack right in front of Rian if he got horny enough… but no, Chris is the shy indie guy, covered in tattoos- no anal rape.

“Okay; wanted to do that anyway. Don’t be too loud-“he looks towards Chris with a wink before leaving the room and closing the door behind him with a soft thud.

Alex is standing at the door, head bowed down as he stares down towards his converse clad feet; his feet had grey trails down as he had cried most of the night; his eyes were a red colour and he was pretty sure that his hair was God awful too. He had just wanted to talk to Jack, be his friend again because hell he missed being comforted and cuddled by the Lebanese boy.

Flash Back.

Alex pushes his hands through his long brown hair as he looks down, he doesn’t want the press to snap any pictures of him crying; more shit would go around the internet and he really wasn’t in the mood to read awful lies swarming sites such as Tumblr and all the other sites which got a hold on gossip such as ‘Gaskarth Crying, Dumped’ or some stuff like that.

He can already hear that dreaded clicking that is right by his ear and he wants to fucking scream at them to ‘Fuck off’ or something that would get even more gossip than the crying thing would… He’s about to yell when someone else takes the opportunity to do so.

“Leave him the fuck alone, assholes, come on, shove your asses before I get Flyzik!” his best friend yells over the paps, hands wrapping around Alex’s waist as he pulls him from the crowds of camera’s.

Jack isn’t speaking as he pulls his best friend to the bus, arms wrapped constantly around the skinny waist- no questions are asked as he pulls Alex into his flat chest, hand running through his hair as the older of the two lets out a heart wrenching sob and Jack holds him tighter mumbling incoherent nothings into his ear.
And nobody takes notice of the two of them hugging and crying because it’s kind of normal behaviour for the two of them: cuddling each other. Everyone has bets on them, some saying that they will end up together others betting that they won’t.

“Lexy, what happened?” mumbles Jack into his best friends’ ear as he keeps his arms wrapped around the skinny waist of his best friend who is a sniffling mess.

“Everything!” he exclaims, fresh tears escaping his honey eyes as he looks up towards the doe eyes a soft pout setting his lips, “it’s too much, Jack!”

Jack knows what he means and wraps him into another embrace, hands rubbing his back in a comforting way as sobs rack from the elder’s mouth.

Normal Time.

“Go home, Alex, Jack’s busy,” comes the voice of the shaven headed man, his brown eyes glancing towards a broken looking Alex and he feels so God damned guilty about pushing him away so Jack can have a one night stand with his best friend- or a quick blow job, maybe as little as a hand job.

“I-it’s three in the fu-fucking morning- how can he-e be busy?” chokes the older of the two, tears running down his cheeks, then his knee’s buckle and he’s sobbing on the floor in front of Rian.

Rian can’t take it and sits down there, arms wrapping around the skinny frame as he went all ‘Momma Ri’ on him- hands petted his hair as he mumbles ‘shhh’ and ‘it’s okay, Lex’. He hates seeing Alex so broken even though he betrayed them- Rian didn’t want to be the arse hole who left him sobbing by the door for the whole night.

“I’m so fucking sorry,” Alex hiccups into Rian’s chest as his fingers grip onto fistfuls of shirt, head digging further into his chest as if hiding from something that was chasing him down.

“Its okay, Alex, just breathe okay… come on… we’ll get you some hot chocolate, make you feel better?” Rian asks as he stands, holding the older boy who stumbles in behind him; hands shaking as he sits down on one of the chairs.

Rian turns the kettle on as he looks towards the fragile looking man that was holding himself on the chair; he hates to see the life had been sucked from him so fucking easily with no fight whatsoever.

Zack stumbles into the room next, his feet tripping over on another as his eyes turn to slits towards the older man- he hadn’t wanted to see him again… especially not in his own apartment.

“Oh my, God, Jack… more…” Comes a loud moan from Jack’s room which disturbed the silence of the three men who were now glancing towards each other.

And it’s so awkward after that.

Alex feels his heart breaking.
Rian feels his cheeks burning.
Zack feels his dick getting hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
An: Okay. I wanted an awkward ending and some Chris/Jack action at the beginning so I though why not? Oh and sorry for not updating in ages... I had writers block, and I really have no idea why Alex was crying soo... >.<