Status: a working progress...

Mistake

Chapter 11

The moment his lips touched mine, I froze not knowing what to do. A million thoughtsran through my head as I kept thinking over and over:

"This is just like last time...only he actually cares about me and isn't trying to get in my pants."

When I came to my senses with my mind made up, I pushed him away with all the strength I could muster. He looked at me with such confusion and curiousity that it almost made not want to say what I was gonna say. But, as an unforgettable image came into my mind, one I have been trying to remeber for awhile now, I let everything I had to say out.

"DAMIAN JOSEPH MCGINTY HOW COULD YOU!?! Is this some kind of joke? Were you only nice to me to get into my pants? I'm already pregnant so did you think that I would be easy or something? Did you think that I would be so vulnerable and so hormonal that I would just let you get away with anything that you wanted? Well, you thought WRONG! I can't believe that you would do this! I thought you were my friend...I thought that I could trust you!" I shouted, not caring about the looks that other people were giving us. Damian opens up his mouth to say something, but I cut him off again by saying,

" Don't even try to apologoze to me! That's what haapened last time and look where accepting that apology got me...PREGNANT!" And then with that, I walked away, not even letting him get his last word in.

I don't know how far or how I long was walking for, but I eventually found myself standing in front of a fountain that appears to be behind the Old North Church <http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/full/2011/07/06/125463-boston.jpg>. Not knowing what to do with myself anymore, I just sat down next to the fountain to think. I, like I have been for awhile now, thought back to the night that my child was concieved. Except, only this time, everything was much more clearer and I remember just about all of it...thanks to the kiss that Damian had decided to place on me.

Flashback...

"Hey babe, are you ready to go?" sixteen year old Hayley's boyfriend Henry asked as he greeted her at her front door. Hayley, even though she didn't want to go but had to go anyway because Henry was makng, just nodded and followed him to his old, beat up car.

"Relax, it'll be fun." Henry stated as he grabbed onto Hayley's hand once she got out of his car when they got to the party. He forcively pullled Hayley towards the backyard in which the party was being held.

"Hey, look who decided to show!" Henry's friend Marcus, a man who Hayley did not particulary like, said when he saw his friend walk up to him with his girlfriend on his arm.

"Yeah, well, this little bitch wouldn't get her ass moving." Henry said as he squeezed Hayley's butt and recieved a beer from Marcus. Marcus just rolled his eyes and offered Hayley a beer as well. Hayley knew well enough that if she didn't take it then she would get harassed, so she took the beer bottle and slowly opened the cap to take a sip. To her, it tasted like shit, but to her boyfriend, who was older than she was by four years, thought that it was cool.

Later that night, after spending at least five hours at the party, Henry was completely wasted and high on whatever drug he happened to find from one of the other people at the party. And that scared Hayley, for she did not know that her boyfriend did drugs, or else she would have never said "yes" to that first date.

"Heeeeey babyyyy..." Henry slurred as he walked over towards Hayley, who was just about to call a fiend who lived near the house to pick her up. Before Hayley could reply, a pair of lips smashed onto her own and hands were roaming up and down her body.

"Let me do you tonight babe...let me fuck you so hard..." But Hayley cut him off by pushing him away and saying,

"No, Henry don't." When Henry made a move on her again though, she kicked where it counted and tries to run away. Only to be stopped by someone else. Before Hayley could get a good look at the person though, she was hit across the head and sent into a deep, darkened sleep.

The next morning, she woke up in a strange bed with her head pounding. She was alone and she was naked.

End of flashback...

I burst into the tears at the thought of everything that had happened to me. After about five minutes of odd glances from a few tourists and of crying my eyes out, my cell phone rang. I checked the caller ID and saw that it was Keith.

"Hey Keith..." I muttered, trying to calm down my tears and hitched breaths.

"Hails, where in God's name are you? Damian is going crazy looking for you!" He exclaimed, thankfully not realizing that I was crying.

"Keith, I'm fine, I'm actually just looking around town...just tell Damian that I'm fine and that I'll meet up with him later and that I just want to be alone right now." I managed. Keith said nothing for a moment, but then finally said,

"Are you crying?"

"Damn, I thought that maybe you wouldnt notice." I said with a small laugh. Keith was clearly not laughing as he said,

"Hayley, tell me right now what the fuck is going on. You have everyone worried sick. The lads and I are actually on our way home sinc Damian gave us a frantic call on how he had lost you." I felt bad now for I didn't mean to spoil their day or their fun.

"I think I love him." I muttered, telling him my new darkest fear ever since that night.

"What?" Keith exclaimed, clearly not expecting that for an answer.

"Damian, he...he kissed me today and that's what made me run off. But, now that I think about it, I think that I may love him." I confessed, realizing how true those words were from the moment they came out of my mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the long wait...hope you guys liked this!!! COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE please!!!!
thanks!!!!