Status: a working progress...

Mistake

Chapter 5

"Haley, does the father know?" Paul asked again when all I gave him for an answer was a terrified glare. Damian squeezed my hand as I managed to tell him,

"Paul, um...I don't exactly know who the father is. I... I was...ra-raped." Both of Paul's eyebrows shot up and his mouth formed a large "O".

"Haley, oh my gosh... I'm soo sorry." He whispered, taking a seat on the other side of me and wrapping his arm around me as well and pulled me close to him. That did, the tears once again started to cascade down my cheeks.

"So, what are you going to do?" Paul finally asked after a few minutes of me crying on his shoulder.

"Just like I told Damian, I don't know. I'm...I'm not getting an abortion, I don't believe in that. And, I am not so sure how I would feel with someone raising my kid, so, I guess I will keep it." I say with a small shrug.

"Well, that at least is something. But what about the show? What about your dancing?" Paul asked. I turned my head to look into Damian's blue eyes to see if he would give me a silent answer. He didn't.

"Well, I guess I will continue to dance until I seriously start to show I guess, and then just stop when the baby bump is visible. I really don't know though, I'm gonna have to go to the doctors and see what they say." I told Paul. He just nodded and Damian finally said,

"Well, whatever happens, we're here for you Haley. I promise. Paul?"

"I promise as well Haley dear." He said with a smile. I smiled back at him and gave them both small hugs.

"Thanks guys. Now, I'm not sure if I want the rest of the lads to know about-"

"Don't want us to know what?" a voice from behind asked. My head shot around and there was Keith, Ryan, George, and Neil.

"Oh, just that we hate the rest of the oreos. Sorry guys, I promise that I will buy more later. Wait, how about now? Haley, Paul, would either of you care to join me?" Damian said quickly, a bit too quickly actually but none of the guys noticed. They were too upset about the oreos being gone.

"Thanks Damo, we all know that it was just you and you are getting Haley and Paul to cover for you. And yes, you will go and get more oreos NOW!!!" Keith shouted, the usual gleam in his eyes gone, along with the laughter that is usually in his voice.

"I'll come with you Damian. What about you Paul?" I asked as I got up to follow Damian.

"Sure, I'll come to. Lets go guys." He said after a short gaze at Damian. And then we left.

"In the car guys. We are going for a drive." Paul said once we got outside.

"What? Why?" I asked as I took the back seat of the car.

"Because we are not going to the store to get oreos." Damian said as he shut the door to the front seat of the rental car that we were using.

"Then were the hell are we going?" I demanded, my hormones starting to kick in.

"You are going to the doctors. We need to get you checked before the show to see how much dancing and stuff that you can actually do while you are pregnant. Oh, and to see how you are progressing with it and how far along you are." Paul answered.

WHAT!?!?
♠ ♠ ♠
commments? subscriptions? anything?