Status: a working progress...

Mistake

Chapter 8

Later that night, everything came onto me like a ton of bricks. Bits and pieces started to form in my mind of the night that I was violated in the most brutal way. It all started when Keith had taken out his guitar and started to play as all the guys sat around and drank beer, celebrating another fantastic show. Images of music playing and drunk guys roaming around were forming and at first it was so overwhelming that I had to excuse myself from the group, earning a LOT of worried looks from both Paul and Damian.

And then, just now. Images of this drunk guy throwing himself on me kept flashing before my eyes and I kept seeing this guy attempt to pull off my clothing.

"Hayley..." he slurred. "Hayley... HAYLEY!!!" This time, it was a different male voice screaming my name. My eyes jerked open and there was Keith standing above me, concern written a thousand times across his face. I stared at him for a second and then without even caring what I was doing, I flung myself onto him and started to bawl my eyes out. His arms went protectivley yet carefully around me as he pulled me into a comforting hug. Then, he picked me up and carried me into the front area of the bus for what I assume would be so we could have more room to sit.

"Ssh.., it's alright, I'm here." He muttered into my ear, trying to calm me down. After a few minutes of me crying and him trying to calm me down, I finally pulled away from him and whispered thanks. He gave me a small smile and said,

"If you don't want to tell me, that's fine, but, what exactly were you crying about?" I snuggled close to him, wanting to feel that brotherly-comfort vibe that he usually had when I was around him and told him quietly,

"I was dreaming about the night that my child was concieved." Keith's grip around me tightened as he growled,

"Once you remember who that sick bastard is, I want you to tell me so I can go and beat the living shit outta him. You hear?" I wrapped my arms around his strong body (must be all the surfing that he does) and told him,

"Thanks Keef. You're the best, you know that?" Instead of him giving a cheecky remark, he whispered in my ear,

"My sister always calls me that... Keef. God, I miss her. You know, in a way, you're kind of like her. You know, in my eyes, I consider you my little sister... er, one that's not related by blood I mean."

"Aww... thanks Keith! You know, in my eyes I consider you like the older brother that I have always wanted but never got." He just smiled and pulled me closer to him. And then, without even realizing it, we both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, yeah, this was WICKED short... but REVIEWS and SUBSCRIPTIONS would still be AMAZING!!!!! thanks!!!!!