Mr.Romeo

Magic

Alix sat curled up on the couch, her feet comfortably tucked under her bottom as she leaned against the arm of the couch with a cup of soup in her hands. A small smile appeared on her face as she watched her favorite show, Grace Anatomy.

They were just about to start some big heart surgery with Doctor Yang, when she heard someone walk into the living room. Alix looked up then frowned as she saw her dad fixing his tie, a sign that he was going to head out to who knows where.

"I have some business to take care of at the office. " He said as he looked at Alix as he finished with his tie and put his hands in his suite pockets. "Until I get back Rachel is in charge." He said as he walked to the front door.

"Your really going to let her be in charge?" Alix asked as she sat up and moved so that she was looking at her dad from behind the couch. "That's like, letting a four year old be home alone!"

A small laugh came from Alix's father as she heard her sister shout, "I heard that!" From her room.

"You have a point there." Alix's father said as he ran a hand through his short hair. "Your in charge then." He said and Alix smiled at what he said. "Remember, no parties."

Alix nodded her head at what he said as she took a spoonful of her soup. "Got it." She mumbled as she turned back around so that she was facing the TV again. She listened to the door close and finished watching her show.

A few minutes after the second episode started to play, Alix heard heels walking down the hall coming her way. Alix looked to her right and arched an eye brow as she saw her sister. "What are you doing?" She asked as she watched Rachel fix her earring as she came into the living room, dressed in a mini skirt and a one shoulder top. "Getting ready to head to a party, not that you'd care." She said as she finished what she was doing then looked at Alix.

"You can't go out, dad said no parties." Alix said as she stood up and walked to the kitchen to put her empty cup in the sink to wash later.

"What daddy dearest doesn't know, won't hurt him." Alix heard her sister say and rolled her eyes as she walked back into the living room. "Besides he meant no parties here."

Alix frowned as she looked at her sister and slowly shook her head. "Rachel, your going to get grounded if dad finds out." Alix said as she crossed her arms nervously. "Besides, I'm in charge, an I don't want you getting in trouble."

Rachel rolled her eyes at her little sister, they were close but total opposite's. "Well, you could always lie for me Alix. It's not like you haven't before." Rachel said as she watched Alix frown at the memory of lieing for her.

"That was different. Plus it was kinda my fault you got hurt." Alix said and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Whatever." Rachel said as she turned and headed towards the door. "I'm still going." Alix watched Rachel and nervously bit her bottom lip as she watched her older sister. If their dad found out some how that Alix, who was left in charge, let Rachel go to the party and something happened to her. Then they'd both be in big trouble.

"Can I at least come along?" Alix asked just as Rachel had put her hand on the door knob. A look of shock was evident on her face as Rachel turned around to look at Alix.

"You want to come?" Rachel asked in disbelief. "My perfect little sister want's to go to a big kid party?" Rachel was teasing Alix now since she had gotten over her little shock almost instantly. "Are you sure you want to hang with the big kids?"

Rachel crossed her arms and looked at Alix with a serious face, she may have been teasing her a moment ago but now she was being serious. A sign that she hadn't taken her bi-polar pill this morning. "Seriously Alix, are you sure you can take hanging with the seniors?" She asked her little sister.

"I'm sure I can hang with them Rachel, what's the difference between Sophomore and Senior parties anyways?" She asked as she walked towards the front door, ready to leave with her sister.

"Well, for one, you aren't going dressed like that." Rachel said as she wrinkled her nose at what Alix was wearing. She was clad in black sweat pants what said pink on the butt as well as a pink tank top that said pink as well in white writing on both things of clothing. "You look like your a slob." Rachel mumbled as she shook her head at her sister.

Alix scuffed at what Rachel said and crossed her arms over her chest as she looked at her sister. "I don't look like a slob." She said, then stopped as Rachel brought her hand up, a sign that she should stop talking.

"Secondly there's going to be things there that you've never tried before or seen before, so I don't want you freaking and wanting to go home so soon." Rachel told Alix as she walked over to Alix, a small smirk on her face. "There's going to be weed and alcohol there Alix, are you sure you really want to witness people getting high and drunk?" Rachel was trying to freak her little sister out with things she knew she didn't like.

Alix stood there for a minute biting her bottom lip as she thought about what Rachel told her would be there. Drugs and alcohol were number one on her things to stay away from, but maybe just this once she'll ignore the gut feeling she was getting. Rachel didn't tell Alix that she had to smoke or drink anyways.

"I still want to go." Alix said as she crossed her arms over chest. The smirk on Rachel's face fell, she sighed as she stood up straight and ran a hand through her hair. "Your such a pain in the ass some times Alix." She said as she looked down at Alix.

Alix just smiled sweetly at Rachel as her response.

"Come on, I''m gonna help you find something to wear to the party." It was Alix's turn to frown as she heard her sister's words. As much as Alix hated the idea of her sister picking her clothes out for her, she hated being left to cover Rachel's tracks even more.

****


"Are you sure, I don't need anything to cover my shoulders?" Alix asked Rachel as she drove them to the party, for what must of been the millionth time.

Rachel's hands tightened on the steering wheel, a sign that she was a little aggravated. "I already told you Alix, you look hot. You don't need anything to cover your shoulders."

Alix bit her lip nervously as she played with the hem of the white leopard print tank top that had the strings going around her neck. It was a cute top, but it was kinda weird for Alix since she never worn anything that showed a little cleavage before.

Alix stayed silent as Rachel parked her car across from the house that the party was at. She nervously got out of the car and did her best to not fall since she wasn't used to the heels she was wearing as she followed Rachel to the house.

Her bright hazel eyes looked around as she followed Rachel into the house. The smell of weed and other substances met her nose as soon as she stepped into the house. Alix wrinkled her nose at the smell and closed the door behind her as she followed Rachel, not knowing what else to do.

They ended up going to the kitchen, where some couple was making out on a counter, but Rachel ignored them as she walked over to where a nice stash of alcohol was splayed out.

Alix glanced at the couple a few times as she moved to stand next to her sister.

"Here." Rachel said as she thrusted a red cup plastic filled with something clear into Alix's hand. "Drink this and look like your at least trying to have fun." Rachel told Alix as she took her own drink and walked out of the room. Leaving Alix alone with the couple making out.

A frown came across Alix's face as she watched Rachel walk out of the room. Then she glanced down at the cup in her hand, the liquid was clear, kinda like water but it had a strong sent to it that Alix couldn't distinguish.

Slowly, she raised the cup to her lips and took a small sip. As soon as she had a little in her mouth she pulled the cup away and made a face as the liquid burned as it ran down her throat. A look of disgust was evident on her face.

"First time drinking, huh?" A voice said, coming from the entrance of the kitchen.

Alix turned to see a guy who she had only seen a few times at school, standing by the entrance of the kitchen. His green eyes were on her and his dark black hair was a little messy, probably from dancing with some people.

"Was it that obvious?" Alix asked as she looked at the green eyed guy as he smirked a little at her and walked into the room and over to her. "Yeah, it kinda was." He said as he got bust fixing himself a drink.

Alix blushed a little bit as she looked down at her drink, trying to hide the embarrassment from the guy she knew but couldn't place a name to. She took another small sip and winced again at the awful taste and burning sensation.

"You here alone?" He asked once he was done mixing his drink and looked at her as he leaned against the counter and took a sip of his drink. Not even wincing at the taste or burning sensation of the alcohol going down his throat.

"No." She said slowly as she looked at him, he was kinda cute and it really irritated her that she didn't know what his name was. "I came with my sister."

The green eyed guy frowned then smiled a little bit at Alix. "Wanna dance then?" He asked her as he motioned with his head to where the music was coming from.

Alix looked in the direction the guy motioned to then slowly looked at him again and nodded her head. "Yeah sure." She said quietly after she thought it over for a minute or two.
The green eyed guy grinned at her answer. Alix watched as he downed his drink and slowly followed his lead and downed her own. She set it on the counter then let the mystery guy take her hand and lead her to where everyone was dancing.

Alix thought they were going to do one of those couple kind of dances where he would wrap his arms around her waist and she's wrap her arms around his neck and they'd sway to the music, or that they were going to dance separably. She was deffinetly not thinking of what he did though.

Once they found a spot to dance, he stun her around and gently pressed his body against her back and placed his hands on her hips as he started to grind into her. Alix's cheeks reddened at the feeling of him behind her, she had no idea people actually danced like that. Sure she heard her sister bragging to her about how she was grinding with some hot guys, but she thought she was lieing.

slowly, after a minute of feeling awkward, Alix started to move with the mystery green eyed guy. She started to mimic his moves then once the alcohol in her system started to work, she started to do her own thing. Much to her surprise and the guy's amusement.

****


A few drinks and a few hours of dancing later Alix being new to drinking, was beyond drunk right now. The guy she was with the whole night, still with her, and slowly leading her up stairs.

Alix giggled as she tripped over her own feet, her heels making it harder for her to walk. The guy laughed as Alix bumped into him as well, both teens were drunk and giggly.

Slowly, the green eyed guy opened the nearest door and made sure no one was in it before he pulled Alix in with him.

Alix walked into the room, swaying a little and let go one the guy's hand as she walked to the bed. She sat down on it and sighed tiredly as she watched the green eye guy close and lock the bedroom door.

A small smile coming across her face as she saw the guy smiling at her.

She opened her arms out towards him and the greed eyed guy grinned as he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her as she did the same.

Alix smiled up at the guy, he was really sweet. He's been talking to her all night and it was nice to not be alone all night.

Alix's eyes widened a little as she suddenly felt his lips on hers. His lips were soft and gently against her lips. Slowly, Alix lost herself and started to kiss back. Her eyes closing as she slowly raised her arms and wrapped them around his neck, pulling him closer to her.

The mystery guy's hands slowly grabbed onto her sides and pushed her back as they kissed. Slowly, Alix went back and laid on the bed as she kissed him, her hands slowly starting to explore her body.

A small gasp escaped from Alix as she felt his hands slip under her shirt. His hands were warm but rough at the same time, he must he a guy who uses his hands a lot.

Then she let out a small moan as she felt his hands sneak up and gently cup her bare breasts. Her tank top had padding so that she didn't need to wear a bra.
The feel of his hands gently massaging them started to really get Alix's body exited. She slowly started to kiss him harder, her own hands going under his shirt and feeling his nice soft skin.

Alix felt a small smirk spread across the green eyed guy's lips and she gulped a little as she felt him start taking her shirt off of her.

The guy must of sensed her nervousness because he pulled away an smiled warmly at her. "Don't worry, I won't bite." He told her. "Unless you want me to." He joked as he gave her a charming smile.

Alix licked her lips and then slowly nodded her head at what he said. She let him take her shirt off and instantly became embarrassed and crossed her arms over her breasts to cover them. The mystery guy looked down at Alix and slowly grabbed her arms and moved them to her sides. "There's nothing to be embarrassed of." He said gently as he leaned down and kissed both of her small nipples, making them go a little perky as they felt the metal rings that were in his lip.

Alix's mouth opened but no sound was coming out, it was like her body had a mind of it's own.

Her hands slowly moved, lifting her shirt up and revealing his strong chest to her. Alix's bright hazel eyes stared at his chest then she looked up at his face. The smile he was giving her was all she needed before she took hi shirt off completely and put it to the side of the bed.

The rest of what had happened was a blur to Alix. All she could really remember was that clothes were shed and that she was in horrible pain before an amazing pleasure started to take over her mind and body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song title credit to Emii. I loved her song Magic and thought it went well with this chapter. :3
Please leave a comment and subscribe to it! :D