Status: Active :D

Spilled Paint and Whisper Melodies

I Hate Mornings.

I stare up at my ceiling, sleep was something I rarely got. I was diagonized with Insomnia when I was 14, and I've barely slept at all since. Just a few hours scattered into minutes around the day. I sigh and the clock to my side began to ring. Time for school.

I hit my alarm clock and head for the bathroom, I don't even know why I even set it. For the feel I guess. I turn on the shower to the right tempature. I let out a breath as warm water works it's way into my stiff...everything.

I get out, wrap towel around my waist getting into my clothes for the day. A pair of black skinny jeans, a gravy v-neck and a red hoodie. I slip on my shoes and grab my bag heading out into the hallway my little sisters room.

"Lexi are you up yet?"

I here a soft yes coming from her bathroom, I smile and head downstairs. My little sister Alexis was the thing that kept me going. Our mother was away most of the time on business trips and what not.

So I take care of her myself, I get up early so I can make her breakfast and take her to school. I fry up some eggs in a pan, put them on a plate and place them on the edge of the buffet area.

"Lexi, breakfast!"

She hurries down the stairs, sits and devours the eggs in the time span of 5 minutes. I smile at her, "Wow, someone was hungry."

She giggles and grins a slightly toothless grin. "I wove the way you make eggs Twistan." I bow to her.

"Why thank you miss Alexis, but you better go get your backpack so you won't be late to school. " She nods and trots up the stairs.

I smile slowly, that little girl was adorable . She had blonde hair and the greenest eyes you've ever seen. She was 6 and couldn't say her l's or r's.

When she came back down stairs we left the house. We lived so close to our schools that we could walk. It only took a couple of blocks until we reached the elementary school.

"Can you take it from here? Or do you want me to walk you inside?"

She pulls on my arm, "Wawk me in Twistan! Pwease?" I laugh.

"Sure." I smile at her, and we stroll into the school. It took us a few minutes to get to her class room, 'cause she kept stopping to show me things on the walls and things she'd made. We stop infront of her classroom and I kiss her forhead.

"You be nice kid, ya hear?' She nods giggling.

"I'll see you later okay?" I give her one last hug before headin back out towards the highschool.

School didn't start for another 15 minutes so I decide to lit up a cigarette. I know, I know it's a bad habit but I can't help it. It relaxs me.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, I fish it out and flip it open. It's from Jessie, TRISTAN! Where are you!? We have a new teacher and he is F-I-N-E fine. :D I shake my head and laugh at her excitement. I put out my cigarette and head towards to school to see what all the fuss was about.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Story! :D I'm so excited.

Comment and Subscribe<3