Mercy

Draco's A Pig

Image

Mercy lounged in the Slytherin common room a book hiding her face from the rest the others in the room. It was the first week of school and she was already given enough homework to keep her distracted for days. Her eyes never left the pages of her Transfiguration book as the rom became quieter, the air thick with tension. It was the tell-tale signs that Draco Malfoy had entered the room. The Slytherins viewed the Malfoy siblings as superior to the rest, although many hated this fact. All it took was one look from Draco before their lives were a living hell, most of the Slytherins avoided having to interact with them and if they had to they were always respectful.

Draco walked towards his sister rolling his eyes as he saw her once again lost in a book. She was always seen with a book in her hand and ignoring everything around her. It was something Draco disliked about his sister; he knew it was not a trait a Malfoy should have.

“Mercy.” He said nudging her foot where it rested on the arm rest to the couch she was currently occupying.

“Yes, Draco?” She asked pausing her reading.

“How long have you been reading?” Draco asked taking the book out of his sister’s hand.

“Not long. Now give it back.” Mercy said annoyed.

“Don’t lie to me, little sister.” Draco said with a smirk. “You are always reading.”

“So what?” Mercy asked crossing her arms. “I can read if I want to.”

“Why don’t you come with us to the great hall for dinner?” Draco asked handing back Mercy’s book. “Then I won’t bother you the rest of the night.”

“Oh alright, anything to stop you from bugging me.” Mercy said swinging her legs off of the couch.

She walked alongside her brother listening to his pointless conversation with Crabbe and Goyle. It was like any other day for the fourteen year old, hanging out with her brother standing back while he bullied first years or anyone smaller than him. She enjoyed the days where the two would go to the astronomy tower and talk about anything new in their lives. They were best friends; they were hardly seen apart in the three years they had already spent at Hogwarts.

“Draco!”

Mercy knew that voice and visibly cringed before looking over her shoulder. Pansy ran up to Draco a smile across her not so pleasant face. Mercy rolled her eyes and continued walking knowing Draco would ignore Pansy and continue walking as well. Entering the Great Hall Mercy kept her eyes ahead of her knowing if she looked around she would see the stares from others in the room. After three years the majority of the students were still transfixed on the young Malfoy. Finding an empty seat at the Slytherin table Mercy began to fill her plate with food. It didn’t take long for Draco to take his usual seat next to her muttering about Pansy under his breath.

“If you don’t like her why do you snog her?” Mercy asked scanning the room briefly before turning to her brother. “She’s just going to keep bugging you.”

“I know. She’s annoying but a great snog.” Draco admitted with a shrug.

“Seriously Draco, you’re going to string her along because she’s a great snog?” Mercy asked setting down her fork to give her brother her full attention.

“I’m not discussing this right now, Mercy.”

“Fine, I’ll see you later then.” Mercy said before she stood and strode away from her brother.

Mercy walked out of the castle to sit by the lake. The sun was rapidly setting and soon she would be cast in complete darkness, something she wouldn’t mind. The slight breeze that swept her long her around her felt nice against her heated flesh. She hated when Draco acted like a pig. She knew he was better than that.

“I knew I would find you out here.”

“Go away Draco.” Mercy said keeping her eyes closed as she lay on the soft grass.

“If you really want me to I will.”

Mercy opened her eyes and looked at her brother before sighing and motioning for him to sit down.

“Why are you mad this time?” Draco asked.

“Because you shouldn’t treat Pansy that way.”

“I’m sorry. I really do like her most of the time.” Draco admitted. “I just find her annoying, ninety-nine percent of the time.”

“I can understand that.” Mercy said with a small laugh.

Draco laughed as well, a sound Mercy rarely heard while at Hogwarts. She looked over at her brother and smiled.

“Shall we go inside?” Draco asked.

“Let’s go.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the long wait! Hopefully the next one won't take as long! I hope you all enjoyed!!

P.S. I just got this tattoo yesterday, and I thought you all would appreciate it! : )
Image