Humanity

A killer name!

Congratulations!

If you’re currently reading this then I am not as smart as I’d like to think I am.

I would like to let you know that it took four hours to come up with an un-crackable password. I’m sure what took me hours only took you minutes. Or maybe my password was so great that you had to get one of those super computer geniuses to hack into my laptop. I’m feeling kind of shitty about myself so I’ll go with the computer genius thing.

I’m guessing the reason you’re here is because I’m dead. I’m in a grave rotting away and you are looking for answers. Answers as to who, or what, killed me. Well dear reader, I will tell you.

I may or may not know you.

You may be a lawyer, a police investigator, a friend, my parents (Mom! I thought you said you trusted me!), some random neighborhood kid who stole this laptop, but whoever you are I want you to know one thing; I did not commit suicide.

My killer has many names. And within those names are even more names, and it’ll continue until it finally leads to me. For now we’ll give my killer one simple name: society.

Society killed me…
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! :D
I think this well be very interesting to say the least. I've many ideas for this story and hopefully you will all get a chance to read it.

Anyways, short intro paragraph.
Comment and maybe even subscribe? :D
Bob Dylan does not approve of silent readers!