Humanity

Secrets

Okay, obviously ‘society’ didn't literally kill me. I mean, no one can really make someone commit suicide.

The idea itself is just insane, and you’d have a lot of people to arrest.

When I say ‘society killed me’ I speak figuratively; but they did lead me to my decision. It was their actions, their words, their belief of what is right and what is wrong.

Everything has its beginning and mine began in a building where some of us are held for six hours. A building that is supposed to give us the tools to succeed but in reality, just gives us an excuse to complain.

My ending began in a place called Tomah high school, home of the Trojans (Yeah, yeah, condoms, sex, hardy har har. Save the jokes; we’ve heard them all before.)

Let me tell you something, being a teenager is not as easy as people think. Especially in a day and age like this where you constantly have to worry about what you wear, how you look, who you’re with, everything. Back in the 1900’s what did you have to worry about?
Not getting stuck marrying the peasant and making sure you didn't’t get whatever disease was killing people at that moment. At least the way I see it, anyways.

Kids have become crueler and smarter…well, in the ways to bully you, not too sure about actual smarts.

High school kids are the cruelest of them all.

They’ll play mind games that get to you late at night, when you think you’re safest. They’ll take all your insecurities and spread vicious rumors that ruin you completely. They’ll push you far past your limits and break you in any and every way possible. They’ll find your deepest, darkest, most terrifying secret and use every single detail of it against you.

The monsters aren't the things we see in movies, the things that go bump in the night, nor the things our imagination invents. Those monsters are fake. Those monsters can’t get to you.

No, the real monsters are the people we go to school with, work with, they are the people we barely think about when passing them at a local super market. They are the best disguised monsters of them all.

They wear our skin; they have feelings, and emotions. They look us straight in the eye and misconceive us every day; hiding the true evil deep within them. They are our mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers. They are our neighbors, friends, people we never thought to be monsters.

And that is the best kept secret of them all.

But enough of my babbling, I’m not here to tell you to fear everyone you come in contact with. I am here to tell you why I did what I did. Or will do? Uh, you can figure that out, I guess.

My ending began on a bright Monday morning; a morning in which I didn't think of as anything less than a normal Monday. You know the usual whining about it being Monday, and the grumpy-ness of waking up too early.

My ending began with one silly mistake…
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa man, her mind is weird O.O
But a look into her mind is necessary right now.
Next chapter the real story shall began *cue ominous laughter*

Silent readers don't get cake.