Humanity

Monday mistakes

Oh Mondays, how I despise you. That Monday was no different. Except you know, it was the day my life would crumble and fall. But other than that, perfectly normal hated Monday!

I walked into the school’s parking lot distracted by my phone. That was my first mistake. Not paying attention to what was going on. I found out that was my mistake when I walked right into a group of girls.

“What the fuck! You idiot, watch where the fuck you’re walking!” One of them yelled.

“Sorry,” I muttered.

“Shit, Karen! She made me drop the vodka,” a short blonde exclaimed.

“Do you know how expensive that vodka was?!” Karen, I presumed, said.

“Karma, I guess.” I said smirking at their stupidity.

Oh, god. Even typing this out makes me regret that, more so than I did back then. With people like Karen and her little click, it was always best to get on your stomach and plead for forgiveness. You know, show her that you’re willing to gravel at her feet, because people like her are crazy enough to bring a knife and draw on your face with it. Being as pig headed as I was, I didn’t see that. I was going to learn it the hard way.

“Do you know how much that shit cost me? You better fucking pay for it,” she said crossing her arms.

“Uh, I don’t think so. You’re the idiot taking it to school.” I said turning to leave. Big mistake.

“What did you just call me?”

“An idiot. Who drinks at school, much less on a Monday morning? I mean, come on!” I said exasperated.

“You stupid fugly bitch!” She started for me but campus police interfered.

“Ladies, do we have a problem here?” He asked getting off his bike.

“No, not at all.” Said the short blonde.

“What’s that over there?” The man asked pointing at the broken bottle.

“Vodka that I’m supposed to pay for because they broke it,” I smirked.

He looked at them for a second and said, "come with me, ladies."

“You’re kidding me, right?” Said another of Karen’s click.

The campus officer gave her a look that clearly stated he was not kidding, far from it actually. He started leading them into a small building near the school, the only one to linger was Karen.

“If me or my girls get in trouble, you’re dead. Got that? Dead.” She said, threat clearly in her voice, “I’ll end your life and everyone in it.”

I laughed at her threat. I never thought she was serious. I mean, who would? She was a high school student who got what she deserved. Kids like her are always talk and never take action. So I went on my merry way, never giving it a second thought. But that was my second mistake. Never thinking about her words, her threat.

She made good on that threat.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think this is a crappy chapter. O.O
Holy mother of pie, does this chapter suck.