Don't Lose Hope

Love Conquers All

Vincent Martinez is just like any boy in all the girl's dreams. He's got the looks, the money, the car, perfect grades, quarterback of the football team, an early acceptance to Standford with a sports scholarship, everything, except for a girlfriend. He's never dated before, he was friends with everyone, he'd never think of getting too serious with them.

He is the perfect gentleman toward the ladies, and a total gut-buster toward the guys, he had everybody, he was loved by everyone. They all had him to share, there was no doubt about that. It's always been that way. What else could a guy need?

One day coming home on his usual route on the backroads, he sees a girl in a white dress sitting on a farm fence, playing a guitar. The beautiful girl, no older than himself, looked up and smiled, it was like love at first sight for him.

Only Vincent doesn't know what trouble lies ahead as he gets to know this young girl. His perfect life goes a 180 degrees in the opposite direction as Vincent sees the true reality of things. When that reality hits, it will hit hard, and cause pain that even Vincent has never realized ever existed.


Sina Williams is a girl faced with a lot of drama. She lost her sister a few years back due to cancer, only to find out three months after that she's got it too. She stopped going to school, doesn't have any friends, and is always being locked up at home, her life is in the sewer.

When the day comes when a boy talks to her for the first time, her life becomes a little brighter. She soon gets to experiance the feelings of love and friendship this boy offers. When the time comes for her to fall in love, will it be too late? Will she let him go before she's gone? Or will her love be strong enough to overcome her problems.


Life threatning deals seem to bring those close together even closer. Will their so-called 'innocent' love keep them alive? Troubles faces these two. And the only thing keeping them together is their love.

Note: I'm am definitely not a 100% sure if everything in this story is absolutely correct. I will do my best into researching for the correct facts.
  1. Victory
    Time Of My Life
  2. November 27, 2011
    As She's Walking Away
  3. Coffee with the Family and a Secret Reunion
    Welcome Home You
  4. Break My Fall
    The One That Got Away
  5. Bruises
    Skin
  6. Sounds Like A Plan
    Count On Me