Don't Lose Hope

Sounds Like A Plan

Count On Me

Vincent visited Sina every day after practice the rest of the week. They met at the end of the road where Vincent saw her the first time. He could only talk to her for an hour, but that seemed to be the most exciting hour for him, as well as Sina. When they first started to talk, they’d talk about themselves, talking about their families, Sina was really interested in Vincent and his schooling most of all.

He’d tell her about his best friend, Bradd, and football, how much he loved playing on the field. He’d train every day after school, just to stay in shape for school, and even on the weekend sometimes, if he was in the mood. He told her about the finals, how’d he get to go to state finals if they won. He was very excited, and he wasn’t shy to hold it all in. He even got Sina excited for him, even though she wasn’t at all familiar with football.

He even told her about the NFL, how his favorite team was the New England Patriots. She’d listen intentionally, and promised she’d watch the games on Sundays. Vincent smiled at this; she was so innocent that it was cute to him. He’d ask her once why she wasn’t in school. She didn’t like the topic, but she told him that she was homeschooled, and her parents didn’t like her out much.

Which sadden Vincent some, he knew from just that answer, her parents wouldn’t like Vincent, and they’d just look at him as a boy wanting their daughter for more than she was worth to him. They’d never look at him as her friend. Sina told him not to worry about them, they were just very protective, but she’d like to meet his parents, if that was fine.

He smiled a lot around her, and she’d always made him laugh one way or another. She’d have him mesmerized every time she’d sing a song with her guitar. He’d pay special to every note she’d play. He loved her voice, and the slender fingers that gracefully ran across the guitar. Most of her songs were original, she didn’t listen to much music, so everything was basically what she practice herself.

It was beautiful, and when Vincent would leave he’d give her a hug, telling her to take care. He’d leave her then, only the next day to go to school, and tell Bradd everything about Sina. Girls were always curious about the private conversations he’d have with Bradd, but he’d say it was nothing of importance. He knew what would happen if he’d tell them about Sina. Girls were scary enough when they shared, it’s a wonder what would happen if they’d find out his private times with Sina.

Bradd had a different opinion for Vincent though; he even told Vincent himself, he was his own person, and what he was in control of his own life. Bradd would always listen to Vincent about the girl, and Bradd quickly caught on he liked the girl, but didn’t say anything, but he did ask him one thing on Friday, “So, did you ask her out for a date this weekend?”

The two was in the locker room, changing into their football gear, getting ready for practice, “What? No way, dude.” Vincent said, shaking his head, “She’d never be able to get out of the house. Plus, she’d never go out on a date with me.”

Bradd grinned at his old friend, “I don’t know, man. Girls are unpredictable. Just ask her, hell, get her to sneak her. It’s just one date, take her to the creek for a few hours, her parents won’t even notice she’s gone.”

Vincent shrugged into his shoulder pads, “You think I should?”

Bradd raised an eye, “I don’t see why not. I mean, come on, the creeks perfect for a first date.”

“We’ve only been talking for a week though. Doesn’t it seem too fast?” Vincent asked, putting on his shirt.

“From what you told me this week, I’d think you got her whole life story down. Plus, come on, when was the last time she’s been out of that house? Didn’t you say since she was 13? Before she moved up here? For all we know, she’s still new in town.”

Vincent was tying his shoe, then doubled knotted it, “Fine. I’ll do it, but I’m going to kick your ass if I get rejected.”

Bradd smiled, “Hey, it’s worth the shot.”

At that, they both left the locker rooms. They were the first on the field, the only ones on the field for the first half hour of their training. They did their warm ups, and the whole time Vincent was going through scenarios in his head, wondering how he’d ask Sina on a date.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol aww :) Vincent's gonna have a dateeee!!.. Maybe :) lol Let's hope she says yes!!

Count On Me! Hah! First non-country song lol I think i'm going to start varying the music genres for the chapters :) lol xD! Sorry, I'm, like, really happy right now...

Sorry if you don't like the song choice... just don't listen to it lol... it's just that simple o_o N E wayyyssss

Thanks for reading :) sorry for the long update :l been crazy busy and stuff with a music video me and my friends are making lol x)