Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

Night on the Town

Once we got back to the hotel, I immediately turned on the news to check the status of the storm. It had been elevated to a level 1 hurricane and was expected to reach land tomorrow. I felt a pair of arms around my waist. "Your mother will be fine, don't worry. What can I do to take your mind off of the storm?" It was Alex. "I know let's all go out."

We did. We got all dressed up and called a couple of cabs. We pulled up in front of Club Hyde, where all of the celebrities hang out. The line of hopefuls to get in was pretty long and unfortunately we were not celebrities. We were standing near the entrance trying to decide whether or not to give it a try when we heard a voice; "Hey guys what are you doing here?" Pete and Ashlee had just gotten out of the car at the club's entrance. I heard the yelling of paparazzi as they walked closer.

"We were hoping to have a fun night out but I don't think we're going to get in," said Kyle frowning.

"Come on," he said extending a hand towards me. I grabbed his hand and then grabbed Kristin's hand. We formed a line and followed Pete into the club underling the disapproving eye of the bouncer and disgusted look of the snotty hostess at the front door. I smiled widely as I walked by.

"Thanks," I said once we had gotten inside. I let go of his hand and we all began to walk away.

"Where are you going," asked Pete.

"To look for someplace to sit."

"Oh, don't you all want to sit with us?"

I saw Pete's friend Nick roll his eyes at the suggestion. Alex must have seen it too. "We don't want to impose really," he said.

"No, it's no imposition. Come on our booth is big enough." We headed to the back of the club and sat around a large, burgundy leather booth. Soon a waiter came around to take our drink orders.

"A hummingbird please," I said sweetly when he got to me. I looked him straight in the eye daring him to card me. We sat around for half the night drinking, laughing, and chatting with the celebrities that came over to say hi to Pete and Ashlee.