Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

Arrivals

In the informational packet I received from MTV, I was told to go to the baggage claim area when I de-planed and to look for a woman holding a sign labeled "Rushmore". So when I got off the plane I did just that. I knew my flight had been slightly delayed so I walked as fast as I could hoping the people I was supposed to be meeting hadn't been waiting too long.

When I arrived I immediately spotted a pretty blond woman holding the sign. She was wearing a very professional navy blue suit, she actually looked like one of the stewardesses. The other four kids who won the contest were already there. I suddenly felt shy, but I didn't fly all this way to chicken out and go home. So, I walked up to the woman and stuck out my hand, "Hi, I'm Reina Vasquez." I tried to shake the nervousness out of my voice.

"Hi, Reina, I'm Sarah. I'm the coordinator for this contest and I'll be taking care of you guys this week, OK? I think all of you should get your bags and then we'll head out to the bus. We can all introduce ourselves then, ok?" We nodded and went to our respective carousels to look our luggage.

Once I had found my neon orange large suitcase (which was in no time at all as you can imagine). I returned back to Sarah. I was the first one back with their luggage so I just stood and waited. One-by-one they all came back except for one girl who looked like she was having trouble lugging her five bags behind her. She was a platinum blond with bright blue eyes and was wearing way too much makeup. She also had on a denim miniskirt and four-inch heels which made it especially difficult for her to carry her matching brown leather Louis Vuitton luggage set. And I bet she couldn't even see where she was walking with those thick black Chanel sunglasses on. "Ok, everyone back? Let's head out to the mini-bus then." We all followed silently behind all of us watching the others and trying to figure one another out. We boarded the mini-bus and all took our own separate benches as there was definitely enough room.