Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

Inside Pete's Fridge

When we pulled up to Pete's house I was a little in shock. This certainly was not the nice but modest house I'd seen featured on MTV cribs.

"I moved recently," he said sheepishly noticing my confusion.

We had pulled up in front of a large gray mansion there were large colonial-style columns framing the burgundy font door. We exited the cars and began walking up the cobblestone circular driveway stopping to look at the fountain in the middle of it. "I like just moved in so there isn't a whole lot of furniture or anything guys." We entered an immediately everyone began "ooohhhing and ahhhing" over the beautiful house. There were hardwood floors as soon as you stepped into the foyer directly in front of us was a large staircase that split at the top to go to different ends of the house. There were rooms on both sides of the foyer but they were empty. We followed Pete past the staircase to the back of the house. There was a sprawling kitchen/living room/dining room area. The large leather sofa that had fit perfectly in his old house looked dwarfed in the even larger living room with vaulted ceilings. Alex's eyes lit up at the sight of the dark green marble countertops, the 36 inch gas cook top, the 30 inch double wall-mounted ovens and the 48 inch sub zero stainless steel refrigerator with a glass door. It was an aspiring chef's paradise. "I don't even know why I bought all this, I don't cook," Pete laughed.

Alex began opening the fridge to see what he could make for breakfast. "Uh, Pete? Is there any food in here that isn't frozen?"

"Sure I have peanut butter," he joked, "We might need to go to the store."