Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

Trapped in the Closet

I was deathly quiet and barely breathing as I listened to her shuffling around. I prayed that she didn't decide to unpack while waiting for Pete. Finally after what seemed like forever I heard a second pair of footsteps.

"Hey," said Pete's muffled voice.

"Hey, oh my god I missed you so much."

I heard what I assumed was a kiss and decided I better sit down before I fell over out of nervousness and got caught anyway. They continued to kiss and I prayed that it wouldn't go any further than that.

"So how was Japan?"

"It was fun, Jess came with me but I still missed you a lot," she said giggling. They kissed again. Next, I heard the bed creak. Oh god, please don't let them have sex with me in the room. Then I heard a low moan. Without thinking I knocked over a pile of shoe boxes hoping to distract them from their current activities. "What was that?"

"I don't know."

"Can you go check please Petey?"

I looked around quickly for some place to hid but there was no place. I held my breath as the door opened. My frightened eyes met Pete's shocked ones. My finger flew to my mouth in a "shh" motion.

"What is it, Pete?" Fortunately Pete's body was blocking me from Ashlee's line of sight.

"Nothing just some shoes fell over," he said winking. He backed away slowly making sure to block me with his body before closing the door gently. "Um...let's go downstairs Ash, we need to talk," he said in a slightly louder voice than he'd been using before.

"Why can't we just talk up here?"

Pete's voice lowered. "Because this is serious and if we stay up here we won't get much talking done will we?" Ashlee giggled. I gagged. I listened for their footsteps leaving the room. I waited a few seconds before stacking the shoes back up and hightailing it back to the guest room.