Sequel: Hollywould Fix

Wonderwall

First Encounters of the Celebrity Kind

After we had all showered and changed into clothes that didn't smell like airplane, we met the boys and Sarah downstairs at the front desk. "It's about time you ladies showed up," Kyle said with a mischievous grin.

"Oh like it didn't take you 20 minutes to re-gel your hair," I quipped. Everyone laughed.

"My hair is like this naturally I swear!"

"Yeah right Kyle."

When we reached the location of the photoshoot I was surprised to see that the outside just looked like a run down building. The inside how ever was a huge room that had been transformed into a jungle like setting. It was covered in greenery, there were trees and vines hanging from the ceiling. I touched the wall where "ivy" had been painted onto the background. I had no idea what it was supposed to be...but I guess that's why I'm not a photographer.

"Hey guys," said Pete Wentz grinning from ear-to-ear as we walked in. "We're almost done so you guys can just hang out and watch or whatever."

"Hi," said Patrick Stump pushing up his glasses and waving.

"Hey, how are you guys," said Joe Trohman running his fingers through his thick, curly dark brown hair.

"Hi, what's up," said Andy Hurley waving a pair of drumsticks.

We all waved and said hi back, Danielle being the loudest of the bunch.

We moved to the side of the room to try and be out of everyone's way. We watched as the boys primped and posed like seasoned professionals. I imagined it wasn't always like this. I could only imagine the hilarity that had ensued during the boys first big photo shoot but those days were long gone.

After they were done they walked over immediately, even before changing into their own clothes, to meet us. They went down the line and introductions began. "I love how you guys tell us your name like we don't now who you are," joked Kristin.

I noticed the MTV crew for the first time that day filming us. It made me a little nervous but I just tried to focus on the boys. I couldn't believe I was meeting them! "Ok, well we're going to get changed. But we'll be quick we promise 'cause I know you guys are probably starving," said Pete.

"Ok bye guys," Danielle called after them eagerly. Kristin and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes.